what do you think next in USA ? after Storm ? Earth quake ?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 am » by Zer0

My prediction:

Heat Wave (Again)

A huge-ass snowstorm

And... hmm idk raining frogs? ye.. FUCK IT WE ARE GOING TO GET FUCKING RAINING FROGS! SUCK IT!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 am » by SUKHOV

notquitesure wrote:9/11 anniversery coming up i would watch for new york city and its subway system, seeing they closed it down for a period of time.just a thought.

you signed up for this site just to post this? hmm..

It is viable though. I was already suspicious of such seemingly over reactive (though it IS very dangerous to be in the city) measures. That's just me though. Mitigating people from a disaster zone isn't my forte and I haven't a clue of what damage scale could be and how people could adversely affect the situation
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm » by Zarin

They just had a 6.7 Earthquake near Vancouver Island in Canada. Possibly a larger one to soon follow.
If the historical pattern is repeated, there should be one in California very soon. Possibly between LA and San Diego, but they could occur anywhere. The San Andreas looks like a good candidate as well. Pay attention to your animals' behavior as they can sense an earthquake long before you. Even days before they happen. If their normal behavior is to be out in the house and your suddenly find them hiding somewhere or they are constantly trying to get out of the house, pay close attention to this.
Earthquakes tend to move around the ring of Fire, which surrounds the Pacific Ocean. There have been many large ones this year, on the Western side, both north and south, and also several 6.5+ off Chile on the Southeastern side. The North Eastern side is now way overdue for several large ones. It looks like some sort of twisting of the Earth's crust is taking place. Could explain why earthquakes have recently occurred in colorado and near Washington D.C.

Writer

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm » by Edrut

idk guys i live in south Texas all i can think of now is fire
:peep:

Writer

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm » by Dhkeefer

malogg wrote:the only card they can play now is the WAR card

info has it they planted a nuke in new york when the peeps was evac. for storm.yes false flag.war is right with iran.seen video of three black trucks.they was not police or fire.video of this was gone in mins.couldnt save it.was from man in his apartment taping storm out his window.trucks passed buy his apartment.sorry cant do better info. :think:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 5:04 am » by Tgwusauk

An Awakening of the people.

Previous