What Do Your Food Cravings Really Mean?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 6:51 am » by Opalserpent

Spock wrote:Funny, I just suffered a massive craving for salt. I don't think I've ever had that before. Anyway, I ended up getting a bag of cheez-its.

But I understand the sugar-craving, mine is for chocolate and it usually hits me around 2 - 3 p.m. everyday.

Holy Spock man, mabey your having gmo craving. :peep:

Blessed is abovetopsecret.com for not getting angry for me linking to them.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread873700/pg1

I'm at work on my lunch break and I noticed a box of "Cheez-It Extra Cheddar Party Mix" sitting on my co-workers desk, so I decided to check out the ingredients... and here is what I have found. The red boxes in the picture below indicate what I know to be ingredients containing Genetically Modified Organisms(GMOs) because over 90% of soy and cotton crops are GMO crops. There is a very good chance that the corn ingredients are also GMO, because 85% of all corn crops in the US are GMO. The dairy ingredients probably also contain GMOs depending on what the cow ate, not to mention the hormones cows are treated with sometimes. TBHQ is also boxed in red, and it is a petroleum product similar to butane. Food coloring dyes yellow #5 and yellow #6 are thought to be cancer causing and have been banned in some countries. These dyes also cause many disorders, mainly in children. The moral of the story is just because the FDA says it is safe to eat doesn't mean that it is. This stuff is literally poison. This is just one box of crackers... imagine what else you are eating everyday, and imagine what you are feeding your kids. This is why my family has switched to all natural and organic food, because we want to live past 60. Pay attention to the ingredients in your food!!!!!!

I'm beginning to research a new diet thats mostly free of gmo. No wonder we are all getting fatter and sick. They are feeding us poison their own workers won't eat in their own cafeteria at monsanto.
:ohno:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Previous