what does disclose mean?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 11:25 pm » by Cosmonaut

OK then, were going to have giant tongue and midget video's with occasional barrack obama monkey comparison videos and perhaps the girl with the biggest thumb might make an appearance in an homophobic video.

Vulcanic I didn't read anywhere your videos being mentioned and I'm sure you haven't posted any big dog videos so don't take it to heart. The majority of your video's are of real interest and your optical illusions videos are no different but if you have any giant dog video's with dwarf jockeys I'd watch that since we're advocating junk.

The other day though the front page did look like freaks.com and perhaps I am being insensitive to people with height issues.. Maybe we could have a system whereby users can vote on videos and videos that have too many negative votes get deleted after a time.
That way we members can all decide what's appropriate content. I don't know how easy that would be to implement but its only a suggestion.

I'm fed up of reading someone's hypocritical plea to freedom of speech and expression as a means to justify questionable ethics and morality.

Fatrock you ask me to comment on your video's :D

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 11:59 pm » by Fatrock386

. :flop: :flop: :flop: :lol:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 am » by Vulcanic

All i am trying to say is if you start NIT PICKING videos we will lose info..

Example The featured video the other day was Dolphins playing with Bubbles....
did that disclose anything important to you?

should that be removed too?

or is the dolphin to cute and cool to get all mad at?

but say a disabled human being omg kill the messager it can't be!! remove it from our sight & site it has no info for us it's not enlighting !

Can you see how imature and racist that is?

normal ordinary dolphins playing with bubbles is more important then the worlds largest dog? depends do you like dolphins more then dogs?????

Don't get me wrong I LOVE DOLPHINS! I love that video too! ((I'm Glad that video was featured!)) It's a amazing video to me.

I'm just usen that as example to try and show you from a different point of view how it's racist and nit picking videos..

it reminds me of the squirrel and the rat, most people like squirrels but if you shaved the squirrels tail it will look like a rat and people kill it or run away from it.

Now i'm not saying every video on this site belongs here but i'm smart enough to only watch videos that are of subjects i like...

And i would never tell people what to believe in

When you start picking out videos saying this belongs this doesnt belong then YOU become just like FOX NEWS picking out what we will see!

Point is if you can find (information -enlightment- discloser) out of Cute Dolphins playing with bubbles then SOMEBODY can FIND DISCLOSER ENLIGHTMENT INFORMATION IN ANYTHING!

Now you must really ask yourself -
Do you just hate the subject?
Do you hate the people or images in the video?
Do you hate the person who posted the video?

Because a person can get the same reaction ,feeling or enlightment from longest hair,biggest nose,biggest dog,smallest/tallest person in the world,ect as they do from cute dolphins playing with bubbles.....

No disrespect to the Dolphin video! It is a cool video! =) :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 am » by Cosmonaut

vulcanic wrote:All i am trying to say is if you start NIT PICKING videos we will lose info..

Example The featured video the other day was Dolphins playing with Bubbles....
did that disclose anything important to you?

should that be removed too?

Now i'm not saying every video on this site belongs here but i'm smart enough to only watch videos that are of subjects i like...

Agreed, I haven't seen the dolphin video yet so I'll raise you your dolphin blowing bubbles with my whale farting. :flop:
Full article here.

So what isn't acceptable here should we ignore what we think will upset us. Shouldn't we respond to blatant hate and ignorance?
What about THIS video posted by Vega2048 which features pictures of graphic sex acts without any prior warning to the viewer. Not to mention its way off the mark with regards to truth. Does this kind of material deserve a place here even if those of us decide to ignore it?

Since it is us the members that are generating all this content shouldn't we have a greater say as to what is acceptable. I've already mentioned voting and don't know how this could be implemented but if something was deemed popular whatever the subject matter the community has spoken and it stays, if its unpopular it gets binned. The people have spoken power to the people.

I know it seems I and others might be nit picking and attempting to sensor but something has to happen. I shouldn't have to sift through pages of junk to find videos from members that I enjoying watching.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 am » by Vulcanic

Yea very true,I did say i don't think every video is great.

But wrong titles or putting videos in the wrong sections i don't like that either at all.

disclose.tv seems pretty fast about moving videos to the correct sections so i could never complain about that.

But how can you fix people who put bad titles or false titles to there video?

If it's a Lie Title i would try to leave a video comment or E-Mail asking him/her to change it . If they don't then i won't watch that persons videos. :-|

Unless you got a better idea?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2008 10:48 am » by Lowmank

People do have brains and the freedom to look at them if they want. The way I see it, they don't want the place getting saturated with things that don't mesh with the point of the site. If I posted 20 videos of instructional knitting videos, how would that really contribute? I could say that I was getting to the truth about knitting.

If this was a knitting site, how would everyone feel about people posting videos about using sewing machines? Who cares about the latest tips on using a sewing machine if the point is knitting? They don't want the site getting overrun with sewing machine tech. :)

txrandy68

PostTue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 am » by txrandy68

I am sorry if my comments offended anyone, I am simply saying this site is for truth disclosure not for world record holders. This site is one of a kind and I want all visitors to walk away with the opinion that disclose tv is for truth and disclosure.
Again I am sorry if I offended anyone...

Previous