what does disclose mean?

txrandy68

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 2:09 am » by txrandy68

To the people adding videos of, short people, big tongues, long hair, big dogs and the general freak show freaks... STOP! this is disclose TV not youtube. Dislose TV is for disclosure of important matters and not for junk, please stop taking up space and go back to youtube or freaks.com. You waste the time of people who are looking for crucial and important info.

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 am » by Bugsbunny

They are not freaks they are human beings and they are world record holders they are proud of it.Would you call them freaks if they were your family? my cousin is a midget and he is no freak he is just a midget and by far not even close to the smallest midget in the world.

discloser means the truth.

these world records are the truth of the world,discloser is not only for ufo's and aliens.Its the truth about everything and anything possible and what do world records show? Stuff Normal people can't do or are not..

so would you call that abnormal? paranormal? you can find the truth in alot of things it just depends how broad your mind is.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 2:41 am » by Djinn

txrandy68 wrote:To the people adding videos of, short people, big tongues, long hair, big dogs and the general freak show freaks... STOP! this is disclose TV not youtube. Dislose TV is for disclosure of important matters and not for junk, please stop taking up space and go back to youtube or freaks.com. You waste the time of people who are looking for crucial and important info.

Nvm this post, I was very drunk :hmmm:

I agree with you, no junk please.
Last edited by Djinn on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 5:30 am » by Alienhuman

txrandy68 wrote:To the people adding videos of, short people, big tongues, long hair, big dogs and the general freak show freaks... STOP! this is disclose TV not youtube. Dislose TV is for disclosure of important matters and not for junk, please stop taking up space and go back to youtube or freaks.com. You waste the time of people who are looking for crucial and important info.

Your a Moderator and you are calling humans with disabilitys freaks? They have no control on how they got born into this world!

Do Moderator's normaly make fun of the handycapped people and people who post world records? Ripalys believe it or not and sci fi channel show stuff like this all the time I don't see why your all upset and being a Moderator you shouldn't use the forums to bash people it will make people scared to post videos, because you might make fun of or bash them public.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 5:52 am » by Lowmank

I see his point. What does getting to the truth have to do with posting videos and such of this nature? Sounds like they are being posted for shock factor. Like he said, it wastes space. I come here because it's not YouTube, it's different.

As far as everyone being offended, I didn't see it as a shot at anyone. Try not to be so sensitive, that's what's wrong with the world.

:wink:

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 pm » by Cosmonaut

Agreed and what about other videos which contain pictures of graphic sex, racism and hate?

AlienHuman are you serious, what utter stupidity.

Site Admin

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm » by Disclosetv

Hi all,

Point taken. We will further clarify / extend our quality policy for video uploads soon.

For all who do not know the current policy:

Quality policy:

Please do not upload videos that do not relate to the topics covered on this site. Furthermore videos that do not help to disclose the truth (e.g. disinfo or fakes) will either be deleted or moved to the hoaxes channel by our admins without prior warning.

We already moved all video uploads of Bugsbunny's last "wave" from the Enlightenment to the "Other Mysteries" channel as they certainly do not help to enlighten anybody. Furthermore we have to admid that we were at the brink to delete them.

Please remember, this is what Disclose.tv is about:

Hidden Truth Revealed - Secrets Declassified - Mysteries Decoded

As the world becomes increasingly complex, it can be more and more difficult to gain true insight into what is really happening at times. In an information age dominated by big corporate media driven opinion, Disclose.tv is a unique pool of unfiltered video, photo and audio footage and a source for alternative breaking news that can be drawn upon to extrapolate a sometimes general, but a more often startlingly vivid picture of what is actually taking place.

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/static/about/

Writer

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 7:44 pm » by Prodigal

Thanks,

now do you think you can do something about Mystery207's video entitled God is a terrorist?

Now much truth in that I'm afraid...

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 10:40 pm » by Vulcanic

cosmonaut wrote:

Agreed and what about other videos which contain pictures of graphic sex, racism and hate?

AlienHuman are you serious, what utter stupidity.

Are you stupid? i agree with Alienhuman I guess you have no midgets or joined twins in your family, my twin boys died at birth they were joined at the hip.and seeing all you people say and agree they are just nothing more then a freak show OFFENDS ME MORE THEN THE PEOPLE POSTING VIDEOS ABOUT IT! You may think your just making fun of the guy in the videos but you are making fun of every child born with these defects,you can call me stupid all you want but untill you have a child with these defects you will never understand why it offends us who do have children like that.....

If videos like that don't belong here then there must be NO MYSTERY IN IT-- CAN YOU TELL US WHY THEY ARE BORN LIKE THAT? CAN YOU TELL US HOW TO CURE IT?? CAN YOU STOP IT?

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST MYSTERY OF PLANET EARTH?? THE HUMAN BODY!!! HOW CAN VIDEOS OF THAT NOT BELONG?

The problem here is your NARROW MINDS you only care ABOUT UFO"S ALIENS - AND THOSE PEOPLE TEND NOT TO BELIEVE IN (NWO) as (NWO) people tend not believe it's aliens but tend to think the goverment made ufo's.

2nd if those videos are so bad how come they got rated higher then 50percent of the ufo videos here??

3rd i agree with bugbunny in that There is a mystery everywhere you look.There are secrets unknown to man about every living thing and none living thing in or on Earth.

if you dont get into the subject you think there is no discloser about it? or most of you think you already have the answers? Well what about the poor guy who hasnt found the answers should he be denied the truth because you know it already and feel video shouldn't be posted?

Human defects also can be considerd evolution in some degrees, as rain man can outsmart you in heart beat but is Rain Man not welcome on this site? You know how it works and you can reproduce that effect in a normal human ? or is there a mystery there?

Are my optical illusion and 3D Chalk art not welcome here EVEN KNOW ITS SHOWS HOW WEAK THE HUMAN MIND IS AND HOW BRAINWASHING IS A DIRECT LINK TO IT (MEANING) Your brain will add in or try it's best to make sence outta something that does not make sence, plus hypnosis by vision and sound?? no mystery there?

All i am saying is the biggest mystery in the WORLD is the HUMAN BODY and to understand the human body is to do real research on what the human body can do or be,You have to look at prime humans to defects in humans. What is EVOLUTION? It's a MUTATION with a BENIFIT. Have you just decided all mutations are just freak shows no need to research or study it? or learn to prevent it or learn to understand it? is that NOT A MYSTERY?

If you see no mystery in the human body or the defects we have that ARE NOT SHARED BY ANIMALS then you are ignorent and can't connect dots right in front of your face...

When you all were yelling about bugsbunnys videos did you even stop and look or even notice what race is suffering what country stood out? if i am correct DON"T NWO PEOPLE CLAIM stuff is in your water & food and chemtrails and other goverment projects like depleted uranium are causing babys to be BORN HOW??? DEFORMED MAYBE?

DIDN'T OPEN YOUR MIND BIG ENOUGH TO SEE THAT HUH?

I noticed most of you like things that most likely never be proven in our life times, like space,aliens,ufos,nwo,god ect... Do you relize there are more mysterys right here on earth, our Oceans have not even been half explored and you think you know all about space?

lets try finding out the mysterys of EARTH and the HUMAN body before we try to take on the universe, WE CAN"T CURE THE COMMON COLD YET!!

Things i want to know are, Mutations on the vertical and horizonal sighns of evolution, The Ocean and what cures to dieases my be in the fish or plants ect.. The human body what it really can do or not do or can be or can't ever be, And the only people ever to USE MORE THEN 10percent of there brain are the People we call handycapped or retarted but yet they are above us in many many ways they are not a FREAK SHOW! I'm into MIND CONTROL in all of its forms( light,sound,visual stimulation ect..,Animal behavoir is huge!! as most of you forget or don't care the animals TAUGHT THE NATIVES HOW TO LIVE WHAT WAS GOOD TO EAT AND WHAT MEDCINES TO EAT. You can learn ALOT from animals and nature much mystery in that, like who taught them? we need them to teach us but who taught them? i mean most say animals are dumb but yet we would not be here if we didn't learn from them.

there is a mystery in EVERYTHING if you can open your eyes and just look/see it.

even SEX is a mystery and reproduction is the biggest mystery of all, tell me Does a mother give apart of her soul to her unborn child or does the child get a new soul,if so then are women able to create new souls in her body? your science can't even find the human soul yet but look at you looking in space for aliens lol the alien lurks withinn yourself untill you discovor the mystery.

ohhhhh lol i found this to funny,, ALOT PEOPLE YELLED ABOUT THE SMALLEST TEEN IN THE WORLD VIDEO,, but yet you tend to LOVE NEPHILIMS?? GIANTS ARE OK but tiny people ARE NOT? hmmmm you make alot sence there lol.....

I see you all bitching about GOD VIDEOS, who is god? WAS GOD BORN ON EARTH OR OF EARTH (NO) what is the definition of a ALIEN =Something not born on earth or of the earth.. gods a alien but 75 percent humans cant face it and are offended over it.

The funnyest thing of all is the MOST UNWANTED VIDEOS HERE ARE OF 9/11
go ahead post 1 video watch how fast you get called insane...

So as my dumb chalk videos and optical illusion videos are garbage they tend to explain your ignorence (meaning) YOU CAN"T DEAL WITH THE TRUTH YOU DON"T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH..your brian fights to not believe or accept it as if your braain does not want to know=hence a form of brainwashing

Just like when you see a so called FREAK SHOW PERSON thats ALL YOU SEE IS A FREAK SHOW.. what do i see ?? i see a human different 1 of a kind SPECIAL very SPECIAL human being that everything about them is a mystery! you feel sorry for them then you feel SAD,, Why they are 30 times happyier then you will ever be!! you know why? all the stupid things you dwell on never even crosses there brain, some say (ignorence is bliss) so they live a very happy life, but i see it as we are the IGNORENT and they are the smart ones only thinking or caring about stuff that REALLY MATTERS.

Open your minds and hearts will you?

there is a mystery in a flowers pedal. even ants have mysterys to share with us.

MY LAST BIG POINT, ALL THE VIDEOS YOU ARE YELLING AT DO HAVE A VERY CLEAR TITLES TELLING WHAT THE VIDEO IS ABOUT.... Did the video poster grab your arm pull you into the video and forced you to watch it??

no you clicked the video and watched it and if you hate the subject then you must be the true freak show clicking thIngs you know will upset you lol...

see i got a free mind and freedom of choice i read the title then i say to myself hmmmm do i want to watch this and i decide and i live with the choice i made,, if it upsets me i don't go yell at the messager like a out of control emotional wreck making a fool outta myself...
IF YOU DON/Y LIKE THE SUBJECT DON/T WATCH THE VIDEO! YOU DO HAVE A FREEDOM OF CHOICE!

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Aug 31, 2008 10:59 pm » by Fatrock386

THINK YOU VULCANIC MY LAST BIG POINT, ALL THE VIDEOS YOU ARE YELLING AT DO HAVE A VERY CLEAR TITLES TELLING WHAT THE VIDEO IS ABOUT.... Did the video poster grab your arm pull you into the video and forced you to watch it??

no you clicked the video and watched it and if you hate the subject then you must be the true freak show clicking thIngs you know will upset you lol...

see i got a free mind and freedom of choice i read the title then i say to myself hmmmm do i want to watch this and i decide and i live with the choice i made,, if it upsets me i don't go yell at the messager like a out of control emotional wreck making a fool outta myself...
IF YOU DON/Y LIKE THE SUBJECT DON/T WATCH THE VIDEO! YOU DO HAVE A FREEDOM OF CHOICE![/quote] :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Next