What does your god/gods tell you to do?

Initiate

PostSun May 10, 2009 9:38 am » by Mugenroshi8

I see God as the most delicious Cupcake you have ever tasted. But we have forgotten the recipe. We run around our entire lives, arguing with other bakers on just how the exact recipe goes, and how our recipe - although flawed - tastes better than your recipe, because our flaws aren't as sour tasting as yours. And with all the written recipes in the world, we are no closer to tasting The Most Delicious Cupcake Ever Tasted.

When in fact, if we just went to the local baker, got a garsh-darned normal and ordinary cupcake (preferably with a side of coffee please), and took a few moments to enjoy the delightful taste of that very real cupcake, we could possibly be one taste-test closer to knowing how The Most Delicious Cupcake Ever Tasted, really tastes.

But ya know, it could in fact be a MilkShake.

Initiate

PostSun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm » by Mihalj

Depends on what i ask him, and if i am prepared to listen to what he says.

Sometimes the Q asked may just be there to satisfy some idkle curiosity. Or perhaps telling me at this time would avoid me making a decetion that would make it easier, and perhaps he wants me to do the hard yards and learn.

The age old q is there a God or not. The Q is wrong. It should be Do i beleive there is a God? And if so what next. Even satan beleives there is a God, but hie example is not exactly a good one.

Whether you beleive or not does not make any difference as to his extence. However if you want to know for real, Spend some time on your knees, and simply ask.
Or is that just too simple.

And yes, before anyone chastises me, i am one eyed when it comes to this.
If at first you dont sucseed, skydivng is not for you

Conspirator

PostMon May 11, 2009 7:33 am » by Clawspiracy

Something strange happened to me today as I walked through the pier at Santa Monica... I saw many street performers, and I didn't stop and watch really... Just casual distant observation as I was walking... But there was this one...

He was saying something like, "All I need is 5 little dollars... Just five, and everything will be perfect...!" I did not watch the beginning of his act, so I had no idea what he was going to do. He introduced this little girl as his best assistant ever, and something in my mind clicked. The crowd waned a bit... And no money came forth. So the guy says, "Spiritually speaking, it's not the money. So forget the money then. Give me some good energy and I'll finish off the show!" And he did this crazy contortion / break dance thing. And the crowd dispersed. since I was on the fringes, I went on my way...

Seriously, less than two minutes later, while my family was looking at stuff in a shop, I felt this compulsion to give this guy that five dollars. I don't know why. So I walked back to where he was cleaning up and there he was, with his little girl and his grandmother helping him pack up. He looked weary, but he was clearly enjoying having his grandmother and daughter with him and supporting him. I felt at once an incredible love for this family.

I went up to him and I said, "Good show, and you said you needed just five little dollars, right?" The look in his eyes told me the same thing that I knew a few minutes before. There had been a communication. It may not have been a voice per say, but there it was. In the grand scheme of things, something knew he needed that, and that I had it in my pocket to give. Strangers crossing paths at random? Not for me.

Maybe I am deluded. But I tell you what... My delusion sure felt good for the rest of the day, and if that was my sole purpose for being in Santa Monica today... I am beyond satisfied. I played a part in a cosmic game and got to see it almost from the inside. Call me crazy, I'll love it!
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 11, 2009 8:59 am » by Drjones

My god tells me -"DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDERrrrrrrr" :yell: :lol: :clapper:

Initiate

PostMon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm » by Elmajiko

The gods arnt saying shit, they just lay out the equation we have to find out the formula to reach the answer.

Initiate

PostMon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm » by Santaclaus

Initiate

PostMon May 11, 2009 9:36 pm » by Bink02

santaclaus wrote:Image

:flop: :clapper:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Writer

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 am » by Naturaldefense

i am told to love God with all my heart, soul and mind. Putting him first in my life and in anything i do consider his words (the bible). i also am a priest and teacher according to his word and would like to teach any who will have ears to listen. i am told to study and follow all commandments of the New Testament which Jesus established. This is what being a Christian is supposed to be about, all according to scripture, not adding or taking away from the word of God....after all he is the creator, i'm just the creature and very, very happy :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 4:48 am » by Lowsix

clawspiracy wrote:Something strange happened to me today as I walked through the pier at Santa Monica... I saw many street performers, and I didn't stop and watch really... Just casual distant observation as I was walking... But there was this one...

He was saying something like, "All I need is 5 little dollars... Just five, and everything will be perfect...!" I did not watch the beginning of his act, so I had no idea what he was going to do. He introduced this little girl as his best assistant ever, and something in my mind clicked. The crowd waned a bit... And no money came forth. So the guy says, "Spiritually speaking, it's not the money. So forget the money then. Give me some good energy and I'll finish off the show!" And he did this crazy contortion / break dance thing. And the crowd dispersed. since I was on the fringes, I went on my way...

Seriously, less than two minutes later, while my family was looking at stuff in a shop, I felt this compulsion to give this guy that five dollars. I don't know why. So I walked back to where he was cleaning up and there he was, with his little girl and his grandmother helping him pack up. He looked weary, but he was clearly enjoying having his grandmother and daughter with him and supporting him. I felt at once an incredible love for this family.

I went up to him and I said, "Good show, and you said you needed just five little dollars, right?" The look in his eyes told me the same thing that I knew a few minutes before. There had been a communication. It may not have been a voice per say, but there it was. In the grand scheme of things, something knew he needed that, and that I had it in my pocket to give. Strangers crossing paths at random? Not for me.

Maybe I am deluded. But I tell you what... My delusion sure felt good for the rest of the day, and if that was my sole purpose for being in Santa Monica today... I am beyond satisfied. I played a part in a cosmic game and got to see it almost from the inside. Call me crazy, I'll love it!

Bump.

Sorry I missed your post earlier,
or i would have certainly said something.

This made my Vagzhine squeak.
Thanks for the share..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 am » by Tonecapone808

The gods just leave me to do my own. :D

Previous