What ever happened to Alan F Alford?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 pm » by Iwanci

Was just looking through some old books and remembered about a this chap, Alan F Alford.

I remember reading his book 'God's of the new millenium', it captivated my mind and renewed my interest in alien life, conspiracy theories and the like. I also remember Alan writing a sequal book 'When the Gids came down' where he basically retracted all statemements from his previous book. Outraged I communicated with Alan and he explained to me his reasoning, he believed at that time that he had misinterpreted the information which inspired the first book and had since been convinced that the ancients were refering to celestial bodies and not real life aliens. He apologised to me and the community of followers largely but told me he could not perpetuate what he thought was now a ficticious argument. The truth (as he pointed out) needed to be stated no matter how painful or disappointing that was. To me, he sounded genuine in his concerns and his beliefs... his stance did not disuade mine, but I could understand and accept his position.

This was many years ago, and it made me think... what ever happened to Alan F Alford? Anyone know?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 10:10 am » by Temps13

Yeah,he sold out,then was bitchin & moanin about how noone wanted him on the lecture circuit..
I actually wrote him & asked him if he had been threatened..he didnt reply though.. :hmmm:
He wrote a book..the Phoenix Solution..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 7:44 pm » by SamueltheLion

funny, half my family is called alford... :o so i would be interested in this too.
Your faith will make you whole