what exactly is "the kingdom of heaven"

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:10 am » by OtheklzeR

this is a topic you will hear alot of bull about
this church says this
that church says they are the only ones

whatever

Jesus said (yeshuah of nazereth for the picky folk)
that the father sent him to proclaim the good news
the gospel is the kingdom of god comming to earth
shure Jesus is important but this gospel message
is the goverment of god is going to drop on us from
on high against most goverments of earth wishes

Jesus said I have not come to lift up myself but to
speak out all that the father directs him.

shure jesus died for sin, thats not the gospel
shure there is some kind of true religon thats not the gospel
shure not everyone will like it or embrace it
it dosent matter

when you look to figgure out if the Alien in a UFO
is jesus in front of you you will know by what he
says, will he boast of himself?
or did he come to lift up the God of creation
the God of Abraham and David the God
of matthew mark and luke.

that which is a liar and a blasphemer cannot help
but claim the kingdom as his own, when jesus recieves
his crowns I see in the bible that every knee will bow
and every tongue confess . I dont see jesus boasting

tttthaaaat ain't gonna happen when the antichrist(read
replacement for jesus) comes. hes going to do none of these
things and he will boast of himself and his own glory and power
he will force people to follow him or die
this is why understanding what the kingdom of god is ,is important

the bible dosent say everybody who dosent love jesus will die
it says that the wicked (read ultra wicked zionist bankers and the NWO)
and some others we dont know about. are going to get burned up
read matthew chapter 13 parable of wheat and taares

IT does say that we have a choice to beat death , this isnt a insurace
policy. its a ticket to Gods disneyland called heaven, its not free
someone elst paid for it , paid a hellofalot.

alot of people will die in armogeddon,
there is no reincarnation when you understand the mechanics of the
universe this is done for a simple reason, earth is a crib, we are the babies
and once we leave here there wont be rampant theft or murder
you wont be cursing god, those things will burn up your perfect non
decaying bodies when you understand that , given the universe is a image or
hologram and god has created that matrix for your protection from your own
self and when that which is perfect is come, we wont need priests prophets or
religon and all of us will be as close as jesus and god

which means I will know you as much as you know me
if you make it there
some will die and some will walk into the kingdom of heaven
with there two feet never knowing death, and all the prophetic promises
our generations will see, there are some not pretty prophesies too

the reason not pretty prophesies are comming is to shake everyone who can
be saved awake, punisment isnt Gods goal, God isn't evil
but A Just god who has to curb rebellion may seem evil to those that perish
just like prisoners in jail hate the judges and the cops who put them there
some prisoners come to embrace the judgement and get out
and live good lives

only in this case institutionalized prisoners go to the Whole universe correctional
facility and are consumed by thier own sin which is gasoline to God who is
a Blowtorch of righteousness.

remember jesus isnt out to get you, jesus is getting you put out and hosed down
now you know the rest of the story

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm » by Skydog

So i'm a prisoner in Gods house of detention and theres no way out unless i believe in Jesus and only then will i get into Gods disneyland?And even more importantly Jesus is the only one with a fire extinguisher to put out the flames on my burning ass.
Threats and rewards OthekizeR.I won't be signing up my friend even though i've always wanted to go to disneyland.
Can you not see how ridiculous that all sounds to somebody who can think for themselves?
Could dogs get in for instance?or Starfish?And what about before good old Jesus walked the Earth,what about those good people?
Do you not think the belief in an after-life probably stems from a persons natural fear of death?
I'm pretty much of the opinion that when you are dead thats it,fun while it lasted,let somebody else have a go.
Gods disneyland is THIS ride,the one you are on right now,but as i say,thats just my opinion,and you can take it or leave it,I certainly won't be trying to force it onto anybody else.
:cheers: OthekizeR

Writer

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:05 pm » by psychicfiles

wait a sec...i have been in contact with the beings..i have an earthly contact i call GARY..not once while i was with any of the aliens did they refer to themselves as god and my earthly contact showed me the true bible ..its not what you think..this bible or book is huge...it has a black cover with parchment paper pages ..Gary told me this book houses every single person in it..what they did all their lives...when they will cross over..and thats what you call judgement day...religion was placed infront of us my the roman catholic people putting the fear in people from the church...there should be no religion at all...one day the holy rollers are going to find out the god they grew up to think is god doesnt exist...that there was a person the people called jesus who came to earth to try to help people of that day remember who they truly were...jesus didnt die on the cross for our sins ..it was the people who wanted this person dead in the first place...cesure himself said this man didnt do anything wrong...any time you see a so called miracle is an illusion and you people will find out...there would be such a wonderful life if we all got rid of what the churches are drilling into people's heads...and remember those books you call the bible were written by men who got together and told stories of things they saw...they took those stories and told more and more people until that small story grew so big and the majority of the stuff in the bible is false...im not an atheist ok...but i do believe there are things that happen on earth that are unexplained because they have alien connects...read between the lines...that bible confuses us all..bren

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:23 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

According to the IMDB, The Kingdom Of Heaven is, "Balian of Ibelin travels to Jerusalem during the crusades of the 12th century, and there he finds himself as the defender of the city and its people."
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 5:51 pm » by Cosmine

psychicfiles wrote:wait a sec...i have been in contact with the beings..i have an earthly contact i call GARY..not once while i was with any of the aliens did they refer to themselves as god and my earthly contact showed me the true bible ..its not what you think..this bible or book is huge...it has a black cover with parchment paper pages ..Gary told me this book houses every single person in it..what they did all their lives...when they will cross over..and thats what you call judgement day...religion was placed infront of us my the roman catholic people putting the fear in people from the church...there should be no religion at all...one day the holy rollers are going to find out the god they grew up to think is god doesnt exist...that there was a person the people called jesus who came to earth to try to help people of that day remember who they truly were...jesus didnt die on the cross for our sins ..it was the people who wanted this person dead in the first place...cesure himself said this man didnt do anything wrong...any time you see a so called miracle is an illusion and you people will find out...there would be such a wonderful life if we all got rid of what the churches are drilling into people's heads...and remember those books you call the bible were written by men who got together and told stories of things they saw...they took those stories and told more and more people until that small story grew so big and the majority of the stuff in the bible is false...im not an atheist ok...but i do believe there are things that happen on earth that are unexplained because they have alien connects...read between the lines...that bible confuses us all..bren

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :mrcool:

This person isn't crazy.... :cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:22 pm » by OtheklzeR

Skydog wrote:So i'm a prisoner in Gods house of detention and theres no way out unless i believe in Jesus and only then will i get into Gods disneyland?And even more importantly Jesus is the only one with a fire extinguisher to put out the flames on my burning ass.
Threats and rewards OthekizeR.I won't be signing up my friend even though i've always wanted to go to disneyland.
Can you not see how ridiculous that all sounds to somebody who can think for themselves?
Could dogs get in for instance?or Starfish?And what about before good old Jesus walked the Earth,what about those good people?
Do you not think the belief in an after-life probably stems from a persons natural fear of death?
I'm pretty much of the opinion that when you are dead thats it,fun while it lasted,let somebody else have a go.
Gods disneyland is THIS ride,the one you are on right now,but as i say,thats just my opinion,and you can take it or leave it,I certainly won't be trying to force it onto anybody else.
:cheers: OthekizeR

I see you come from a life experence that has never seen a actual demonic manifestation
or a miracle. it is possible they happen and you dont notice them because you are
full of skepticism wich can be a religon of its own not being open to observation and reflection.

In which case I cand understand and dont blame you for not seeing the logic the perssistant evidence
and the comfort of knowing a created polydimentional universe that was designed from scratch
and a involved and highly intellegent creator that codded from scratch all life from a base four
programming language called DNA with redundant error correction and meta stable genetic
evolutionary change to increase stability over long spans of time with varried enviromental changes

A bellief in god dosent preclude scientific rigour,.I have seen a atomic atom funtion
with my own minds eye , no i dont do drugs. I diddent know you could see it till it happened
like a edgar cacye or a nostradamus. there are things science is not yet capable of teaching

but your angst is not intelectual or factual it is felt , it is an emotion of hatred to think
that a god owns you, and yes thats what i am saying. I cant make that anger/feeling
go away its one where the facts of life and the expectation of the inner man are in
mortal combat. you dont hate me you hate my message, I get that ,im ok with the message hate

people hate getting news they are dying, its easier to deny that its true, this is like that
alot of people dont like people telling them what to do, your just one, i get that, im ok with the message hate.

like dogs in a kennel or cows in a field, humanity is a wholy owned and geneticly programed and
bred product of the kingdom of heaven incorporated and some chickens are bred to get stewed
and some chickens are headed for laying eggs, some chickens look pretty and just get to walk
around

You need to figure out what kind of chicken you are, are you a fricaseeing chicken or a foghorn leghorn
life is good when you come to terms with what and who you are
this alone is the primary purpose of life
it is the reason you breath
it is
42 :hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:30 pm » by Thebluecanary

I was taught that the "Kingdom of Heaven" is in fact the good works and good reality that christians who are on the right path create here on earth. Those christians being referred to as the "Body of Christ." The body of christ does the good works, supports one another, helps the poor, and shows love to those who hate them, the resulting improved quality of life for everyone is the Kingdom of Heaven.

Theology of course is constantly being debated, and I usually bow out of such discussions because I find them in general to be non-productive. That is how I choose to view the teaching, and how I try to live it.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:47 pm » by OtheklzeR

psychicfiles wrote:wait a sec...i have been in contact with the beings..i have an earthly contact i call GARY..not once while i was with any of the aliens did they refer to themselves as god and my earthly contact showed me the true bible ..its not what you think..this bible or book is huge...it has a black cover with parchment paper pages ..Gary told me this book houses every single person in it..what they did all their lives...when they will cross over..and thats what you call judgement day...religion was placed infront of us my the roman catholic people putting the fear in people from the church...there should be no religion at all...one day the holy rollers are going to find out the god they grew up to think is god doesnt exist...that there was a person the people called jesus who came to earth to try to help people of that day remember who they truly were...jesus didnt die on the cross for our sins ..it was the people who wanted this person dead in the first place...cesure himself said this man didnt do anything wrong...any time you see a so called miracle is an illusion and you people will find out...there would be such a wonderful life if we all got rid of what the churches are drilling into people's heads...and remember those books you call the bible were written by men who got together and told stories of things they saw...they took those stories and told more and more people until that small story grew so big and the majority of the stuff in the bible is false...im not an atheist ok...but i do believe there are things that happen on earth that are unexplained because they have alien connects...read between the lines...that bible confuses us all..bren

IF "Gary" told you that the bible was false and jesus never died then I can safely say, you have
been schooled by a trickster or a loki. I have seen with my eyes the place of golgotha and the
scockets where the crosses were dropped into , I have seen the empty garden tomb.
I have observed the ark of noah in turkey and the mountain of Sinai on the coast of the gulf of accaba
I have tested if the bible was history writen after the fact, and I have found it genuine
I have used my brains and ripped every story in the bible apart looking for errors
in 41 years of trying it has never yelded a single lie

I have caught mystery religons like scottish masons who translated the king james erase the bibles
warning to eschew (stay away from zealously) the mystery religon cults
"do not be a iniator or a iniate"
sir francis bacon did that,

how many aliens told you this story, did any aliens tell you a lie
do millions of people hold your position of faith

You see if what you have been shown is true it won't tarnish or rust , and if its true
it will lead you to love , thats what we are talking about a war between love and hate
and when you are done you won't do what comes so easily thats hate
you need new eyes Gallager said. most comedians are ritualistic haters
and they play with your hatred and make it thiers

there are loving spirits and hate-ing spirits , there are spirits of truth and spirits
of deception, and you and I are like babies in a crib and outside the crib is a dangerous
place. the spirits outside gods crib for us want to destroy us with all haste
every human alive is targeted for destruction by one side, and this is not Gods design.
the bible did say there are lying seducing spirits. I don't force you to change, I cant
im powerless. but would you do me a great honor and understand the war
that rages around us, the bombs and fires, consider your saftey from that war
and ask yourself who is keeping you safe.
:hugging:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 pm » by just_the_flu

OtheklzeR wrote:I see you come from a life experence that has never seen a actual demonic manifestation
or a miracle. it is possible they happen and you dont notice them because you are
full of skepticism wich can be a religon of its own not being open to observation and reflection.

this can be reversed.... it is possible they don't happen and you see things that aren't there... for example: jesus as a potato chip! - crude example

OtheklzeR wrote:people hate getting news they are dying, its easier to deny that its true,

this made me laugh, sorry, who is in denial of death? were all gonna die... this is true...

for me... im living in "the kingdom of heaven".... :mrgreen:

:cheers:

...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:52 pm » by just_the_flu

OtheklzeR wrote:[

IF "Gary" told you that the bible was false and jesus never died then I can safely say, you have
been schooled by a trickster or a loki.

with all respect...

people who believe the bible (or any other religion/religious book) haven't been schooled by a trickster? i don't follow your logic... :headscratch:

i know to each their own... but to say certain people have been fool and others have not - this is not a fair assessment...
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Next