What God did before existence

Writer

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 3:19 pm » by Papito

why people get mad when they hear something about GOD or religion???jeje..!!i`m a believer but my heart and my soul will be very happy if we and the whole world get to know the truth about all what happens outside our atmosphere,all lies we`ve been put through,,when we see the truth then our hearts will be free forever,,,.people can give a opinion is ok because we`re all confused,we all feel a sense of emptyness is because we all feel that we live in big,big,Lie. and that`s what happens when you start to wake up,,!!wait relax one day we all find a real truth ,

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm » by Endless16

Can you ask him where he learned to speak English next time?.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 pm » by Electrobadgr

kingz wrote:he was probably wanking himself... thinking about you.. and only you! :bang;

lol, it's funny, i was just thinking: What God did before existence?

Probably a lot of wanking :D :flop:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm » by Nickelson

Creating all the other Universes I think.

Otherwise he was head breaking over the Blueprints. But he sure as hell wasn't thinking of just one individual.

Wanking, don’t know bout that. It would create a lot off mess....on the other hand….I LIVE ON ONE BIG MESS……
:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm » by Electrobadgr

For all we know the universe could have been created from a massive godly wanking expulsion!! Beating his omnipotent love pole until he jizzed us all into existence :D Thank fuck kleenex hadn't been invented yet or we might not be here :sunny:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 am » by Princessleia

wyreew wrote:One day while praying I let my mind wander, and found myself asking God what he did before all of creation was created. It was more or less a rhetorical question, but I got an answer. It has helped me through a lot of problems through my life, and i thought I would spread what I heard.

He said to me only 4 words but they are the most powerful that i've ever heard

"I thought about you"

That is a very touching story. Thank you for sharing this with us. Even though some cannot be nice. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am » by Kerrblur2

princessleia wrote:
wyreew wrote:One day while praying I let my mind wander, and found myself asking God what he did before all of creation was created. It was more or less a rhetorical question, but I got an answer. It has helped me through a lot of problems through my life, and i thought I would spread what I heard.

He said to me only 4 words but they are the most powerful that i've ever heard

"I thought about you"

That is a very touching story. Thank you for sharing this with us. Even though some cannot be nice. :sunny:

I had the same experience my friend! God is everything, god is creation! god is our word for that is ALL!
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 am » by Princessleia

@ Kerr :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: Are you following me, again? lol

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 am » by Kerrblur2

listen! stop sticking your tongue at me!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 am » by Kerrblur2

hahaha Oh got a new song for you to listen to!

PreviousNext