What God did before existence

jetxvii

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 am » by jetxvii

nickelson wrote:
wyreew wrote:One day while praying I let my mind wander, and found myself asking God what he did before all of creation was created. It was more or less a rhetorical question, but I got an answer. It has helped me through a lot of problems through my life, and i thought I would spread what I heard.

He said to me only 4 words but they are the most powerful that i've ever heard

"I thought about you"

That's just sweet :love: It almost makes me cry :cry: He really said that to you........

You know Nickelson I just found out that your avatar is a guy backwards with a whole body tattoo of an ancient Alien.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 am » by Tinman4higher

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 am » by Liveecarbme

Err...wait, whose this God, is it, you speak of?

Initiate

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 am » by yoursoulmate

wyreew wrote:One day while praying I let my mind wander, and found myself asking God what he did before all of creation was created. It was more or less a rhetorical question, but I got an answer. It has helped me through a lot of problems through my life, and i thought I would spread what I heard.

He said to me only 4 words but they are the most powerful that i've ever heard

"I thought about you"

it doesn't sound too crazy, if you dig deeper...thoughts create things...maybe we are the creations of one thinking being..and we create things just like our creator...and it goes on and on and on...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 am » by Lucidlemondrop

fracturedpsyche wrote:I believe God was conceived through our existence. Therefore, I would have to say God did not do anything, because God did not exist until human beings came along and manifested such a force :badair:

Impressive, second post and you found the fart function!

@Yoursoulmate

Nice pics
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 am » by Tinman4higher

lucidlemondrop wrote:
fracturedpsyche wrote:I believe God was conceived through our existence. Therefore, I would have to say God did not do anything, because God did not exist until human beings came along and manifested such a force :badair:

@Yoursoulmate

Nice pics

:badair:
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 5:10 am » by Lucidlemondrop

tinman4higher wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

@Yoursoulmate

Nice pics

:badair:

Okay then Nietzsche!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 am » by Castortroy

Are you kidding me??? Man I hope you are.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 5:40 am » by Fracturedpsyche

lucidlemondrop wrote:

@Yoursoulmate

Nice pics

Thank you for the kind words lucidlemondrop :) I hope to post many more smilies along the way of learning and sharing :cheers:

Previous