What Happens During The Freemason's İnitiatioan Rites

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 pm » by Savwafair2012

Conditions For Joining The Masons And What Happens During The İnitiatioan Rites

Mr. Adnan Oktar Is Telling About Freemasonry, Conditions For Joining The Masons And What Happens During The İnitiatioan Rites
Category:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm » by Lilith

there were some videos on youtube who supported his description..but if everyone who talks about this will be murdered where does he have his information from? there are surely not that many who would want to risk their lives just to tell a person who doesn't even belong to the masons..
i found this image in one of the videos..does anyone know where it is from?

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 pm » by Kris75

Masonic rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey.

The first series of footage is a Masonic initiation of three Freemason recruits (Apprentices).

The second is a ritual of 33rd degree Freemason's slitting a sacrificial goat on a pentagram in the Lodge's temple room. Note, you can continue to observe the Masonic swords. The grand master drinks the goat's blood which is sacrificed in the middle of the room and prays in Hebrew language and ends the satanic worship ritual.

The last small segment is of a Masonic wedding at a lodge in Istanbul. There is a masonic wedding ceremony.

TRANSLATION

Please introduce the cadidates to us.
Serdar Büyüküstün, his profession is electrical engineering.
Aykut Erensoy, his profession is electrical Engineering **(NOTE the frequent of white van man occupations) ;)
Kenan Ali Akman, he is a businessman.
Understood. Please bring them inside.
Dear Misters, before all else we would like you to promise to us that,
whether you are accepted as a brother or not, after you are taken into what we call 'the room of contemplation', you will not mention anybody what you see and what you hear here, do you promise on your honour?
Mr. Erensoy?
Yes, I promise.
Mr. Büyüküstün?
I promise.
Mr. Akman?
Yes, I promise.
The inquisotor brother, let the candidates sit.
Mr. Büyüküstün, tell us what is the thing which was touched to your chest and which was made you feel with one of your hands?
Uhm... something metal... sword.
The meaning of the sword being touched to your chest is that you keep your promise otherwise you will be made to regret not keeping it and suffer pains for the rest of your life.
Let us avoid any mistakes, are you really the same people who wants to join us? Did you fill in the form without pressure from others and with your own free will and judgement? And you signed it?
Yes.
Let the cadidates commence 'the first journey'.
Who are these people? Those who seek the real light.
Misters, repeat the oath we made just now once again after me.
Before the symbol of the great architect of the universe and in front of the mason brotherhood, what I said was correct and I swear by it with all my sincerity.
I will not disclose any of our masonic secrets and what I have been shown and told here to anybody other than other brothers in a masonic lodge.
I will work towards the end of masonic goals.
I will obey the principles of the free masons' greater lodge.
I will regularly attend the meetings of the lodge which I will became a member of.
The first officer, brother, what do you want for the candidates?
The light of the scientific truth, dear master.
All other brothers who stand by the columns and decorate the true light. What do you want for the candidates?
The light of the scientific truth, dear master.
Let the scientific truth be given on the 3rd touch of the hammer.
The swords which are pointed at you symbolises the fact that, other masons will defend you should you ever be attacked by others in the rest of your life.

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/49C9JqwFhZA&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49C9JqwFhZA&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm » by Harbin

Don't let this happen to you.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm » by Beerthirty

when do they recover the tri force? :dancing:
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 pm » by Warrito

American Freemason first degree penalty;the thing around his neck is called a cable tow,which stands for a distance of 3 miles.A cable tow from shore.Totally different in U.S..Very symbolic!

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 pm » by Warrito

Condition;believe in a supreme being!

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm » by Kris75

warrito wrote:American Freemason first degree penalty;the thing around his neck is called a cable tow,which stands for a distance of 3 miles.A cable tow from shore.Totally different in U.S..Very symbolic!

hmmm why do i recognise the thing around his neck :think: :headscratch: :think: , :o :shock: shit it must be my tie i lost yesterday in the club he he :D :) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :banana: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 pm » by Warrito

And the point of the compass applied to his naked breast.All symbols to represent the penalty when taking oath.Any other questions?

Initiate

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 pm » by Harryjackson

shut that bloody doar !

Next