What happens in the skies of USA?

Initiate

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm » by Taymour

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 pm » by Savwafair2012

Nothing strange about any of these. Out of almost 10,000 flights a day you would expect to see this percentage like this . These are mostly small aircraft. If you have ever flown in one you can understand that they only get inspected visualy before takeoff.
I wish their was more to it. Believe me I love a good who done it.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm » by 999plan

savwafair2012 wrote:Nothing strange about any of these. Out of almost 10,000 flights a day you would expect to see this percentage like this . These are mostly small aircraft. If you have ever flown in one you can understand that they only get inspected visualy before takeoff.
I wish their was more to it. Believe me I love a good who done it.

Thanks for clarifying this Savwafair ... I was going to say something similar, although maybe even a little more blunt like ... an incident report can be just about anything ... from a major crash to faulty plumbing!

Looking at about 10 of these, I didn't see any injuries or deaths noted so I just think maybe these guys are just getting better with reporting things for whatever reason. Maybe it's an end of the month or end of the quarter sort of thing ....

Previous