What Has Happened ???

Writer

PostTue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm » by Cainos

What has happened to this site ????? Please explain......been a memeber for quite awhile now and this site has gone to shit !!!! If it's not advertising doomsday religious crap it's posting even worse crap...can someone please explain ??? I cannot see the point of this this site anymore, used to love it.....but now I just cringe at it :censored: Always faithful but losing my grip with my disclosetv :help: :help: :help:

Initiate

PostTue May 25, 2010 4:59 pm » by doommongerer

Personaly i dont go to orther sites there too small (same 4,5, dudes all the time.) or i dont like the display cause it's too hard to for me,(wierd colors,text too small.) :geek:
BTW welcome to the forum. :cheers:
ImageImageImageImage

Writer

PostTue May 25, 2010 5:05 pm » by Neuralfix

Not sure what your speaking of?

Ive been a member since 2006, and IMO the site is bigger and better than ever,
Yes, some silly posts, and often a bit too much bickering over opinions, but all in all, i still enjoy this site, everyone ive recommended it to enjoys it as well.
So I guess your just having a bad day, is all can say,
but one needs to work extra harder to have a good one, with all the chaos, that is currently ensuing. I'd personally recommend smoking some weed, as they are way more important things to do with any ones time, than post simply to bash a very fine website

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm » by Mayafan

try the love at first site post for example
then you feelin ok again.
dtv still rules.
welcome back :hugging: :cheers: