what have I got in my pocket?

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:57 pm » by Crolin

Otoel wrote:
Crolin wrote:
Otoel wrote:How much pot are you smoking Crolin?

copious amounts on a daily basis

Well cut this shit out! We got important shit to discuss on this forums.. like Selena Gomez!

Well prepare your mind to be blown.......

The man with the pocket...is Selena Gomez :dunno: :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 5:00 pm » by Eldorado

Crolin wrote:He taps his left breast jacket pocket and a smile broadens on his face.

With hand raised once more to his breast pocket, the man steps ever forward, the power of that which lay beneath his palm almost palpable. Straining to be unbound and let loose upon the earth, so that its value be known to all. The undeniable answer to the unknowable question.

I'm pretty good at seeing into these challenges......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....whats in his pocket??

IDK......a bag of skunk weed and a pipe......???

The only reason I said this is that I often go walkabout and take along a satchel of some good green and a pipe for contemplation along the way........

I make my way in plain sight, am friendly, and when I get a chance along the way, I smoke a bowl to clarify something............communing with nature brings the mind to peace and you can think more clearly.

DID I GUESS THE RIGHT ANSWER???
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 5:20 pm » by Zer0

Crolin wrote:
Otoel wrote:Well cut this shit out! We got important shit to discuss on this forums.. like Selena Gomez!

Well prepare your mind to be blown.......

The man with the pocket...is Selena Gomez :dunno: :think:

What a twist!!!! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 5:32 pm » by Crolin

Eldorado wrote:
Crolin wrote:He taps his left breast jacket pocket and a smile broadens on his face.

With hand raised once more to his breast pocket, the man steps ever forward, the power of that which lay beneath his palm almost palpable. Straining to be unbound and let loose upon the earth, so that its value be known to all. The undeniable answer to the unknowable question.

I'm pretty good at seeing into these challenges......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....whats in his pocket??

The only reason I said this is that I often go walkabout and take along a satchel of some good green and a pipe for contemplation along the way........

I make my way in plain sight, am friendly, and when I get a chance along the way, I smoke a bowl to clarify something............communing with nature brings the mind to peace and you can think more clearly.

tis a wondrous 'erb for sure... at first i was thinking of love but I cant lie, as i wrote i was thinking of erb also, -or- whatever you have in your metaphorical 'pocket', what gives you hope or your beliefs.

so three possible answers 1.love 2. ganj 3.whatever you think

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm » by Webcat

Crolin wrote:
Eldorado wrote:

tis a wondrous 'erb for sure... at first i was thinking of love but I cant lie, as i wrote i was thinking of erb also, -or- whatever you have in your metaphorical 'pocket', what gives you hope or your beliefs.

so three possible answers 1.love 2. ganj 3.whatever you think

Oh, and I was thinking it was God's mobile number. :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm » by Vulcanic

seriously, is it a childhood memory? like a lego or matchbox car?

confliction from the past to the future, how things change?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm » by kentrb

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm » by Iwanci

He has a photo in his pocket ...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook