what have I got in my pocket?

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 pm » by Crolin

In yet another beastly, grey machine of stagnating progress there treads a man. He walks the rigid, aimless, concrete arteries of the land overshadowed by looming, modern day obelisks, silent but for ever screaming their admiration and commitment to the new religion. A lacklustre, surreal reflection of childhood imagination. The once colourful blocks and Lego bricks, constructed into a physical realisation of the unbridled imagination of a young mind, have now become symbols testament to the all-powerful modern day god, of this modern day existence.

He taps his left breast jacket pocket and a smile broadens on his face.

The man ponders much on his journeys. He ponders the silken, hand woven noose, ritually wrapped around his neck each morning, an unwarranted veneration. A chokehold adorned with diamond encrusted gold rings and a Swiss watch, soft un-calloused skin and well manicured fingernails. An outstretched hand that beckons at first with fat, sparkling fingers, then clenches tight with an unrelenting, merciless iron-cast grip.

He watches as magnificent, marble laden, high walled residences are formed on the backs of the impious. Men in hard hats and high visibility jackets, the marrow of the stepping stone caste, who build overt declarations to the revered one, yet never know his presence. These opulent statements of a blessed life are soon occupied by high priests of the new faith. Missionaries proclaiming the reaped benefits of a life spent in servitude to their deity, silently chastising with a back turned to the unholy, a confirmation of their rejection.

He once again raises his hand to his left, jacket pocket. Unbridled joy emanating from his core being seems to surge upwards to the crown of his head, and gushes forth from his very eyes. His apparent inadequacies dissipate as he realises he knows the answer, and more importantly the questions that must be asked.

The people have grown weary of the search and found solitude and comfort in the sweet spoken words and welcoming embrace of an imposter, an altogether more obtainable, yet dubious source of contemporary enlightenment.

The man walks on, passing box shaped, featureless institutions of mass conformity where the young are unwittingly initiated by the unknowing initiates. A glass jar prison into which the pupa are thrust before their transformation, unaware of the invisible walls which will contain and restrict until death, despite the reflection of unparalleled, vivid beauty staring back from those glass walls. The beauty shall ever express itself within those confines, unaware of the magnificence embodied and forever only recognising a faint echo in the diluted reflection of their form.

The man listens to the cacophony of unfettered screams and outbursts of jubilance that, for a short while seem to drown out the clicks, clunks and workings of the machine. But as the young and malleable are ushered inside, the beast’s roar yet again deafens, as if angered by this unchecked, unsolicited joyful display of human nature, a warning to those so very close to the precipice of no return. A warning they shall not heed nor hear.

With hand raised once more to his breast pocket, the man steps ever forward, the power of that which lay beneath his palm almost palpable. Straining to be unbound and let loose upon the earth, so that its value be known to all. The undeniable answer to the unknowable question.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 pm » by E6722maj

a usb stick with a virus on it?

whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 3:45 pm » by Zer0

How much pot are you smoking Crolin?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

My preciousesss...
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:03 pm » by Crolin

Otoel wrote:How much pot are you smoking Crolin?

copious amounts on a daily basis

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 pm » by Crolin

E6722maj wrote:a usb stick with a virus on it?

Im not sure, is that a euphemism?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

A hole..... :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm » by Zer0

Crolin wrote:

Well cut this shit out! We got important shit to discuss on this forums.. like Selena Gomez!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm » by Cosmine

Snap out of it Crolin...Go out,off your shell,change your mindset...to optimistic even, if it doesn't feel quite right. :flop: Play it!
After all life is a (too often a sick one!) game, so don't be a spectator...BE A PLAYER... :owned:

If you don't what you see around,take a hike somewhere else... :headscratch:

:hugging: :cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm » by Kinninigan

Otoel wrote:
Crolin wrote:

Well cut this shit out! We got important shit to discuss on this forums.. like Selena Gomez!

you would love to be in her pocket!

:lol:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook