What if ? Tell me what you think.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm » by Torofamily

K...Tell me what you think. I believe that we are close to the time that all our suspicions about the corruption in Washington and the world is about to come crashing down on all of America with extreme prejudice. My thoughts on some of the upcoming events...The federal government has been waging war on our civil rights as we can all see and im sure agree on. I think these little skirmishes like Connecticut gun grab and the Bundy ranch...is intel gathering and response capabilities.....We are close..Power grid failure coinciding with the impending intentional dollar collapse will separate the non believers from the awared preppers...sadly the hungry will line their children up for the fema camps ..and their free mandatory vaccinations. Next portion of the population will refuse but not be properly prepared to survive with out the convenience of walmart...they will starve. The strong. Thats who will be left. Now the full force of the federal government will start...lets say...operation clean sweep. Thats when all the missing billions that hillary cant say where it went will come to light. D.O.J. blackwater will probably lead search and destroy missions with every military vehicle and aircraft and drones available to them. The bloodiest revolutionary war history has ever seen. The U.N. "peace" keepers will assist in the cleanup and then they will victoriously usher in The One World Government. Our masters the Rothchilds the Rockefellers, the Oppenheimers, Soros, Kissingers.and a handful more will rule the world.....Only problem is we got an old G on our side...JEHOVAH....GOD Isaiah 20:4 and in the name of JESUS i confess my sin.

What if everything said in this video is 100% accurate?

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.facebook.com/bill.toro.3?fref=photo

Write your Congressman:
http://myfloridalegal.com/contact
http://www.nwyc.com/
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://congress.org/contact/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 pm » by Torofamily

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:…
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
Allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
Allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
Allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
Allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
Allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
Allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
Allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
Designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
Allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
Allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
Allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
Specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
Grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

Assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

Allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA’s Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA’s role as a “new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis.” FEMA’s powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the…

National Security Act of 1947
Allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act
Gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916
Authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act
Enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 10:16 pm » by The57ironman

...cheers.... :flop:

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 10:21 pm » by Torofamily

nice gif thanks for the comment

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 4:47 am » by mediasorcery

oh no, this is all just conspiracy talk, which means your a tearrrroryst for advocating freeeeedom, how dare you go against total enalavement!!

u evil racist individual/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 pm » by Torofamily

mediasorcery wrote:oh no, this is all just conspiracy talk, which means your a tearrrroryst for advocating freeeeedom, how dare you go against total enalavement!!

u evil racist individual/

lol yep...ima domestic evil racist terror conspiratorialist.

Mediasorcery I know most everybody here knows the truth already but I needed to type it and get it off my chest lol

I was hoping for a little more feedback to see about how close to reality my mental picture of our future is to others but getting something like over a hundred views is good enough....at least im planting seeds.

anyone here going to the Bundy Ranch?

peace Mediasorcery ...and thanks for a real response. :)

Write your Congressman:
http://myfloridalegal.com/contact
http://www.nwyc.com/
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://congress.org/contact/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 am » by Tjahzi

I have a sinister feeling you might be right.

There is still hope & blood doesn't have to be spilled.

Or we're all already chipped & impending Doom is imminent.

:peep:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 1:17 am » by Perronick

Imo it'd be very ineffective to just wage war on the population, we are waaaaaay too many people and we may still react fast enough. The may come to your door looking for you but we can also go to theirs and lynch all the "middlemen" of tptb, at least at a local level. So I have always expected a huge, extremely large natural catastrophe or something that would reduce the world population drastically, like in half, and throw humanity in a state of shock first.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 1:49 am » by Torofamily

Perronick wrote:Imo
I have always expected a huge, extremely large natural catastrophe or something that would reduce the world population drastically, like in half, and throw humanity in a state of shock first.

Agreed Perronick, we are too many for them. Something like a shock and awe would diffidently make sense. It does seem like with this puppet administration that the time frame is escalating much quicker to that exact moment. See you in the field Perronick.

:cheers:

@ Tjahzi :)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 1:59 am » by Perronick

Torofamily wrote:
Perronick wrote:Imo
I have always expected a huge, extremely large natural catastrophe or something that would reduce the world population drastically, like in half, and throw humanity in a state of shock first.

Agreed Perronick, we are too many for them. Something like a shock and awe would diffidently make sense. It does seem like with this puppet administration that the time frame is escalating much quicker to that exact moment. See you in the field Perronick.

:cheers:

@ Tjahzi :)

I'll be in the field, planting veggies for the moment :cheers:

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook