WHAT IF THEY LAND ?..............EVIDENCE

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

The story of the following picture is very interesting.

This was reported to be a picture taken of the mid 1960s UFO landing at Holloman AFB in the united states.

It started doing the rounds on various blogs and websites claiming it was genuine.

That prompted an apparent whistle blower claiming that in the early 1950s a training film was shown to officials and pilots at Holloman, the film was called "What if they Land"

It was very very convincing in terms of FX and the look of the footage. This piece of footage was actually filmed at Holloman AFB and "several former pilots and staff officials who worked at Holloman at the time have also made this claim of this training film, and of it being genuine", all prints of this film are "lost or destroyed" and have not been seen since. "but it did exist".

Now the first part of this story is true, there was a UFO training film used at Holloman, it was called "What if they Land", and according to those old timers that saw it. it was very very convincing.

However the whistle blower that claimed to have edited this footage "which was never ordered and green lit for production (officially)", and lays claim to the fact that this frame of footage was taken directly from "What if they Land". Well, that is not the truth, and I am going to prove it to you. Even if this lie is built on truth about that training video.

The claim this picture is from that training video and he edited it is totaly false.

More pictures followed soon after this claim and made the rounds on the Internet. Here they are....

Well here is where that story breaks right down. These images are not of a UFO landing they are of this...

Moller XM-2

Upload to Disclose.tv

So as you can see, it only takes one sensational statement to create a world of shit. Where simple research can solve most issues. If you dont research, these things will happen to you, and you will fall for them.

People have seen very strange things at Holloman, even back then which could be accounted for as the X-M2 Moller

However....

That training video did exist, it is lost, and no footage or snapshots exist of it in the public light. It was designed to train military staff should the unthinkable happen "maybe it did and they were seeing the unthinkable right then and there", We dont know., but this is of footage that is genuine, taken at Holloman AFB and I go into detail in these videos about it.

It may well even be describeing the same event, or perhaps events :wink:

Part 14 of my Documentary THE FOOTAGE, which deals with the Holloman AFB case.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This next version was a rough draft I made about 5 years ago, and contains a little more info.

Upload to Disclose.tv

That footage is real, and I will go into it in far greater detail in Vol2 of my documentary.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Holloman AFB case is the most important of its kind. I will be going into all aspects of this case.

So What if they Land ?

Well something did, and they recorded it, on 3 seperate cameras "two ground mounted" and one "chopper mounted"

And 6 seconds of that footage was smuggled into the 1976 theatrical documtnary UFOs Past Present and Future, later retitled, UFOs it has begun.

It is a much bigger story than I can cover on here without writeing a book for you.

So if you want to know more, see you in 2011 for Vol 2.

What if they Land ?
Maybe just maybe they already have :dunno:
:cheers:
________ImageImageImage________

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am » by Troll2rocks

Oh and the Eisenhower incidents as are alledged to have happened.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 am » by Funnyman46

I bailed on the photo for two reasons;
The back ground did not match the desert
It did not match the background of the footage you claim is the real deal

Besides that, didn’t the astronaut Gordon Cooper make a sketch of it?
"1957-1958-Edwards AFB. This photo is said to come from an "instructive-film" of a UFO landing at Edwards AFB. The film is said to have "leaked." This film has been referred to by more than one person, including the late astronaut Gordon Cooper, who claims to have seen the entire event. He says that the film did exist, but we cannot be certain that this is from that film."Image
http://www.ufocasebook.com/edwardsafblarge.jpg
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 am » by Troll2rocks

funnyman46 wrote:I bailed on the photo for two reasons;
The back ground did not match the desert
It did not match the background of the footage you claim is the real deal

Besides that, didn’t the astronaut Gordon Cooper make a sketch of it?
"1957-1958-Edwards AFB. This photo is said to come from an "instructive-film" of a UFO landing at Edwards AFB. The film is said to have "leaked." This film has been referred to by more than one person, including the late astronaut Gordon Cooper, who claims to have seen the entire event. He says that the film did exist, but we cannot be certain that this is from that film."Image
http://www.ufocasebook.com/edwardsafblarge.jpg

I think we may be talking about the same film, I have heard about the edwards case too, its very interesting, good post.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 am » by Astroboy777

troll2rocks wrote:Oh and the Eisenhower incidents as are alledged to have happened.

Thanks for the post, t2r... :) Very interesting story... and I am looking forward to seeing Vol 2 of the footage! I watch 'all' of the first one, and although I had seen most of the footage in that documentary, I still thought it was very well put together!!! So, thanks for your time in making & posting it... :flop:

In regards to Eisenhower... I believe the story, why, because most of the reports add up, and I find it unbelievable that he would travel so far just to visit a dentist... :lol:

What If They Land? Well, here is one account amongst many that I do find very believable... :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you have not seen this interview, I recommend it to you... I have watched it many times now, and find no reason to doubt his word! :cheers:
.................................Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 am » by Troll2rocks

astroboy777 wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Oh and the Eisenhower incidents as are alledged to have happened.

Thanks for the post, t2r... :) Very interesting story... and I am looking forward to seeing Vol 2 of the footage! I watch 'all' of the first one, and although I had seen most of the footage in that documentary, I still thought it was very well put together!!! So, thanks for your time in making & posting it... :flop:

In regards to Eisenhower... I believe the story, why, because most of the reports add up, and I find it unbelievable that he would travel so far just to visit a dentist... :lol:

What If They Land? Well, here is one account amongst many that I do find very believable... :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you have not seen this interview, I recommend it to you... I have watched it many times now, and find no reason to doubt his word! :cheers:

This I have not seen, thanks for posting it, I will be watching it tonight. :flop:

Thanks for watching, Glad you enjoyed it, Vol 2 is going to be better :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 am » by Ahmafi

Do you people really think it makes any deference if they land in our lives ?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 am » by Ghost32

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am » by Mediasorcerer

come on,thats real,you are trying to trick me,its a reptilian craft,type 2 -mark 5 reptiod space vehicle,anybody can see that.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm » by Aardvaaks

Bill Kirklin certainly has a great memory for detail, but then why shouldnt he, this was one major event in his lifetime.
I also read an account of a guy who happened to be up a telegraph post when the Ufo landed so these accounts all point to something important happening.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Next