What in the hell are these things?????

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 pm » by Mumin

clearly interplanetary comedians.
Those walking pants were the funniest things I've seen all day.
I'm sure they went back to their UFO, tapped the CCTV feed and started rolling on the floor from laughter.
Then the footage aired on the interplanetary channel during the very popular show "fun with humans".

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm » by Mojorisin

Doesn't seem legitimate... notice how two "beings" so closely follow same path... and thruster vid... that just looks like some bad animation.... that first vid is odd.. yeah... but smells
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 6:45 pm » by Cwmman

thruster wrote:I remember this footage and the first creature reminded me of the creature in this vid.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_G0oTQQ8cuk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_G0oTQQ8cuk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As usual, the picture quality is poor.

that looks like the thing in the video that zegtelzegal put on in the forum called
"alien footage lol"
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 am » by Nihilgeist

They're covering this video on the SyFy show right now
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Previous