What in the world are they spraying full documentary

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm » by TheDuck

noetic wrote:I just finished watching this and I have to say it's great.
They kept the whacko conspiracy theory stuff under control and for that reason this would make an excellent documentary to show to normal people as a gateway into other things,but at very least it will open their eyes to chemtrails and we can get something done about it.

attention will force investigation,but as the 9/11 commission,the warren commission,Nuremberg etc.,etc.,etc., have shown us investigations are only as good as the investigators.like votes are only as good as the vote counters.

I totally agree on all points.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm » by Rich316

Awesome doco so thanks for posting. I have seen these many many times here in Australia and have photographed them many times (I should upload them here perhaps?)

My only questions are. Do pilots actually know they're doing this? and if so, are there any Pilots anywhere speaking out about it? Retired pilots with no jobs to lose? or are these just military planes? Has anyone seen the cannisters? where do they come from? who makes them? why?

Secondly. Is this a de populaton program? if so, would it not effect those who put it in place to begin with? Or is this something else, perhaps using alloy to deflect solar flares? Just thinking aloud here.

How do we stop it? How can we prove it when you cant get anywhere near planes because of the bogus terrorist threat? Perhaps there was even more to 911 than we've been thinking.. uno... create an invisible enemy, then tighten up security in the air and hey presto, nobody can get close enough to catch them out..

Don't get me wrong, I know this is going on. I just assume there would be more inside info, just as we do on ufo's and the likes.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 am » by Rich316

My Dad has just informed me of something interesting;

During the second world war the British and American govts were considering seeding the upper ionosphere with copper needles to improve communications (the needles would make a reflective blanket that would be used to bounce radio waves off)..this was before satellites.
Fortunately they did not go ahead as further research showed that the ionosphere would have been severely affected allowing high energy particles to penetrate to the surface of the earth and wiping us out.

Charming stuff hey.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm » by Rich316

Anyone?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 2:13 pm » by Noetic

Yes I've heard of that too.
Also it's well known even among normal people that during the vietnam war cloud seeding was used to slow down enemy troops with constant rains, and I've heard that was used at some point during WWII also.
patent pending lol

Previous