this is a must watch...

[youtube]-K9rXydMmfw&feature[/youtube]

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

here is a link to the whole film in one but i could not embed a video fro vimeo sorry
http://vimeo.com/16219493

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 3:52 pm » by Palestinenews

good movie :flop: , this forum is full of cia, they will try to burry this

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 pm » by Truthwillout

:cheers: good job its getting reposted a few times as i am on DTV all the time and i missed them threads :headscratch: i think this is the most important topic that needs our full attention, so we can wake the sheeple and save our home. :yell:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 am » by Electrobadgr

Ok, i watched this last night and after doing so i challenge the Chemtrail debunkers here to dispute the realms of scientific data presented in this film. This is probably the singlemost important film on this issue even to come to light. I have noticed on the countless thread regarding this doc that no-one has made any effort to debunk it.....does that mean we can now stop squabbling and accept chemtrails for teh reality they are? lets hope so because this is an issue that certainly needs full public understanding to be addressed.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 am » by Alternateworld

electrobadgr wrote:Ok, i watched this last night and after doing so i challenge the Chemtrail debunkers here to dispute the realms of scientific data presented in this film. This is probably the singlemost important film on this issue even to come to light. I have noticed on the countless thread regarding this doc that no-one has made any effort to debunk it.....does that mean we can now stop squabbling and accept chemtrails for teh reality they are? lets hope so because this is an issue that certainly needs full public understanding to be addressed.

Well said! and well noticed, all the debunkers on this issue have gone a little bit mute all of a sudden...

Hey debunkers, you wanna start thinking what else may be true :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 am » by Electrobadgr

Sometime ago i had commuications with the scottish governemtn on this issue and contacted my local MSP. I had posted the whole experience in a thread here which i can no longer find called "Scottish Government investigates existence of chemtrails", any way, having watched this documentary i have re-contacted my MSP with the following letter:

electro badgr
to John.Park.msp

show details 10:24 AM (4 minutes ago)

Hi john,
you may remember sometime ago i contacted you with concerns regarding what i believe to be a covert aerial spraying program going on above our heads. I thank you again for the research you conducted on my behalf however a new documentary has emerged with unquestionable, empirical , scientific data which proves that there is a stratospheric geo-engineering program being conducted which involves spraying several million metric tonnes of aluminium and barium into the upper atmosphere and that these persistent trails that myself and many others have been noticing as unusual are the dispersal mechanism for this program.

Geo-engineering is a reality John and they are doing it above our heads, without our consent and knowingly or not they are poisoning us. I feel it is your duty as my local parliamentary representative to take this matter very seriously and pursue the truth and raise awareness in Holyrood. You cannot be in full possesion of the facts until you have watched this documentary, please do so and report back with your thoughts and potential proposals for a solution. You are in a position where you could help save many lives and prevent the further poisoning of our air and water supply, which as you know is source of much pride and well as being necessary to sustain the levels of health we all deserve.

The first part of the study is question is here, the other parts are easy found on youtube, if you truly wish to represent the concerns of your constituents then i know you will watch this with an open mind and take the necessary steps, i have much more photographic evidence that this spraying program is still happening over our heads which i will send you if you so desire. This is not an issue which can be ignored or whitewashed any longer, it is time for action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw

Kind Regards

Paul Falconer

Will let you all know if i hear anything back :cheers:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 am » by Electrobadgr

alternateworld wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:Ok, i watched this last night and after doing so i challenge the Chemtrail debunkers here to dispute the realms of scientific data presented in this film. This is probably the singlemost important film on this issue even to come to light. I have noticed on the countless thread regarding this doc that no-one has made any effort to debunk it.....does that mean we can now stop squabbling and accept chemtrails for teh reality they are? lets hope so because this is an issue that certainly needs full public understanding to be addressed.

Well said! and well noticed, all the debunkers on this issue have gone a little bit mute all of a sudden...

Hey debunkers, you wanna start thinking what else may be true :think:

Totally, the whole NWO thing seems distinctly more plausable now too....But yeah, i would love to see soemone attempt to debunk this, it is an open and shut case, bring it!! :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 pm » by Crunchy

i was testing my new camcorder a couple of hours ago and spotted this
looks like a swiss air plane ?
1280x720 .. go full screen

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 pm » by Noetic

I just finished watching this and I have to say it's great.
They kept the whacko conspiracy theory stuff under control and for that reason this would make an excellent documentary to show to normal people as a gateway into other things,but at very least it will open their eyes to chemtrails and we can get something done about it.

attention will force investigation,but as the 9/11 commission,the warren commission,Nuremberg etc.,etc.,etc., have shown us investigations are only as good as the investigators.like votes are only as good as the vote counters.
patent pending lol

Next