What interests you or what topics do you follow?

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 4:07 am » by Mep630

I have been around here a long time, and pretty much seen and read it all. I have had thousands of debates, my favorites still were people trying to tell me chemtrails were crystals in the sky. (yea thanks low-six that was entertaining shit there.)

And as such, I am wondering what intelligent topics other people find interesting. Yea none of the nonsense garbage replies are needed here. Things you find interesting or thought provoking.

I have always found satanism to be interesting, not that I am dumb enough to follow it, more so how a few people created a system that easily induct people to serve their purposes. If you look thought my old posts, if they are still on here, I am sure you will find tons of stuff on the topic. More interesting things to this is how a CIA member was one of the originators of one of the biggest satanic cults.

I hate chemtrails, and to think we are sprayed pretty much daily with that shit is pretty sick. I always found it amazing how people would try to deny this. Almost like they couldnt handle the truth. But being a person in my 40's who has watched the sky all my life, I can tell you 100% that this stuff didnt go on before the mid 90's. Even today you can see jets with regular contrails, that dont leave shit all over our skies. But for anyone who still disbelieves in this or wants to argue it, just know that NASA themselves put out a video about them spraying aerosols into the atmosphere. I am not going to link it, its easy to find if you want to know the truth.

The GMO stuff is pretty scary too these days, I remember seeing the UN talk about using 'food as a weapon' but it never occurred to me that they were actually going to turn our food into weapons like it has been. If you dont realize or know the problems with GMO, you can find many studies where they link GMO to sterilization of species, in less then 3 generations. Eugenics on steroids I guess. but when you want to reduce the world population to under 500 million (see the georgia guide stones) its pretty obvious they need a broad and aggressive plan like this. Its funny how even Montsano's cafeteria will not serve their own GMO, nor will any of their scientists touch that garbage. And all the elite eat organic.

The police state is another concern to me, just because of the loss of my liberty. I can say I lived the best years of the USA pretty easy and I could not imagine growing up in today's society. pretty fucking scary how quickly and easily things changed. I never thought it would be so easy to get people to be so mean to others, but wow was I wrong. Future looks very fucked up and very scary. Hope these people get a clue of what they are forging for their families, before it is too late. However we may have already past the point of no return here.

I believe in aliens, but most of the stuff here on DTV is total garbage, you get the same idiots making up crap and posting it like it is their job. these people should be banned from the site, but I think DTV wants to looks like its full of a lot of conspiracy garbage to be honest. To me its hard to believe that we are the only semi intelligent or intelligent life in the universe. And I tend to believe the Zachari sitchin stories that we were most likely generically engineered slaves for another race in our history.

I could go on and on, but I am more interested in what others are into, or find interesting, I am always looking for new things to learn and explore.

So what things do you find interesting?

now right off the bat saying this I know that about 70% of the commenters want to list some stupid shit like the useless trolls they are. So save the one liner garbage for your other posts please. Just looking for topics that are interesting, not some silly or rude jokes.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 6:39 am » by TorJohnson

I've always been an Ancient Mysteries guy. It's what got me into all of this information in the first place, through "Mystery of the Sphinx" by John Anthony West and "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock.

From there, one thing kept on leading to another and another and another until I'm on this forums posting about and believing something so fucking insane and weird as giant spacemen creating our entire species just to mine gold. I seriously cannot believe I believe that.

Anyways, I tend to stick with ancient mysteries for the most part. Sure, I know all about the NWO, geo-engineering, transhumanism, vaccines, the MIC, the Bilderberg Group, Rothchilds, etc., but I tend to get a certain level of joy researching ancient mysteries, unlike all the depressing current events.

In addition to that, I've sort of reach a certain point where I believe that we truly are immortal souls having an experience on this low level of physical existence. I think Samkhya said it best:
"The soul's liberation from captivity in matter comes about through knowledge."

That is how I feel currently. I know enough now to not worry about things like chemtrails or the banksters all that much. I try to think bigger and stay optimistic (not for this world, we're fucked for sure) for what comes after we shed our current meat suits. The universe is far bigger than this little world of ours.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 am » by Thebluecanary

I'm really interested in ancient mysteries, too. Not sure that I've drawn any concrete conclusions, but I really love researching it and trying to put the pieces together.

I'm interested in Forteana/Cryptozoology/paranormal stuff as well. I like to talk about ghosts, and paranormal experiences, and try to get other people to open up about theirs so that I can learn from it.

And I'm with TorJohnson in that some of the shit I believe is so bonkers that I can't believe I believe it, but I'm basing my beliefs off things I've seen evidence of, so I have little choice but to believe it.

I have gone through phases of being hardcore into other conspiracy type stuff, but honestly, the culture around it anymore is so divisive that if you put 10 people in a room and ask them about the NWO they'll be so busy bickering about inconsequential bullshit that they won't even be able to agree about the major players of any given conspiracy, much less be able to fight against it. I read Behold a Pale Horse when I was a freshman in college, and that was a long time ago; since then, I've seen the "conspiracy community" go completely batshit insane over some things that just make me shake my head…and I started to get the distinct impression that someone was fucking with us all from within in order to discredit and sew discord. Because as long as we're bickering on the internet, we aren't organizing to get anything really accomplished, are we?

I do believe in widespread satanic cult activity, possibly at least partially created and encouraged by the CIA. And mind control. Lots and lots of mind control. And I'm a hippie who grew up on a farm, so I'm concerned about GMO crops and other nasty environmental stuff, especially the idea of Monsanto feeding us all frankenfood they won't eat themselves. I actually think that Monsanto is in the process of doing something with genetic engineering that our very ancient ancestors already did once, fucked up once, and failed to adequately pass on the lesson not to do it again within their oral history that we've stupidly written down as religious texts and allegories.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am » by RATRODROB

Well I originally came here for the UFO vids, then I joined this site for the first time in my life so I could get involved in the forums.
I recon either UFO activity (like crop circles) has dried up or peeps arnt posting their vids here much anymore, and like most others have said, most vids now are hoax.
I also love OOPART and FORTEAN stuff, especially about hidden or suppressed archaeological finds.

I believe man of some sort has been on or visiting this planet for yonks, I don't really know which stories or theories to believe in, but just like 911, I don't believe what TPTB tell us about our past.

Shit, I like skirting around just about all topics here, except religion and politics.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 10:09 am » by DarkHeart

I didn't expect the content this thread has from the title to be honest, but I would pretty much go along with what everyone has said so far except I do keep a toe in the pool of religion & politics.

As far as beliefs go I try not to have any, I have a life made up of a shitload of crazy experiences, ghosts, talking to the dead, astral travel, alien abductions etc and so its necessary for me to be objective with such things & not fill the gaps with narrative & make believe as most do for the sake of my sanity.

I don't talk much about such things because I know what it sounds like, but it does effect how I see certain things having had personal experience.

What interests me changes from day to day, but its generally most of the topics on here, Electric Universe, Chemtrails, GMO's, Vaccines, Cryptozoo-ology, Aliens, Ancient mysteries, current events & also the underlying psychology & social interactions around the subjects that come up.

One of the things I really like about the DTV forum community is the lack of the likes of Alex Jones & David Icke followers / content on here, I can't stand those guys, I do follow James Corbett though, but he is a totally different kettle of fish & it's clear where he draws the line on what he will cover.
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 3:33 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

@Torjohnson :flop: Nice reply

9/11
Sandy Hook
Gobekele Tepe
Egypt and surrounding area now and in the past
Chemtrails
New World Order
US Government
Conspirisy Theories
Bosinia Pyramid
World news
Crop Circles Real and fake
Fukushima

Not UFO's because they are always just lights, lights and more lights :bang; CGI and fakes
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 pm » by Phoenix rising

Ancient mysteries/human origins

Ufo's
Crop circles :peep:

Geo engineering/chemtrails & weather modification

GMO's hacking and f##king fracking

Spirituality/afterlife

space anomalies

Fairy's & unicorns :nails:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 4:17 pm » by compassion

I was going to come on a write big brother and the x factor but as you said no jokes I will refrain from posting 'the best of simon cowel hehe

I quite like quantum mechanics atm and the idea that none of this is real and is merely a kind of projection played out on a physical computer programme.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think it is my duty to understand what is really going on in the world, but I do find it all quite depressing and hopeless so I am not sure I find it an interest but maybe more an obligation??

I like psychology and the way our minds are so easily manipulated and controlled by society and our own doing, and therefore the importance of our own esoteric self-work

Upload to Disclose.tv

On the chem trails front, I very much agree with you that they are doing it. The reason behind it is the question? I saw this programme a while ago and what they say about chemtrails completely freaked me out!! I am sure I am 'teaching my granny to suck eggs' by posting this for you as I guess you know all about it. But if anyone else wants to see it, it is 55 mins into this programme -

http://youtu.be/-43AncXyPDM

Oh and David beckham, he only interests me when he takes his clothes off tho-so does that count?? haha

Image hahaha :D
"Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” Carl Jung

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 5:58 pm » by TorJohnson

DarkHeart wrote:One of the things I really like about the DTV forum community is the lack of the likes of Alex Jones & David Icke followers / content on here, I can't stand those guys, I do follow James Corbett though, but he is a totally different kettle of fish & it's clear where he draws the line on what he will cover.

I like that as well. DTV doesn't have a cult-like environment that worships the founder of the website or anything (I used to post on the Joe Rogan forums before I questioned God Almighty and was forever banned. It was for the best however, since I later came to realize JR is a shill.)

If you like James Corbett (who is great in his analyses), I recommend Chris Greene. Steer clear of the likes of Stephen "DEFOO" Molyneux and Peter Joesph. Massive cult leaders, those guys. Only their followers are worse.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Jun 19, 2014 3:24 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Oh I forgot HAARP and Hydrofracing

Not like someone is going to say hey you didn't indicate those topics intrest you :lol:

:mrgreen:

@Compassion Nice Videos thank you :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Next