WHAT IS A FREEMASON?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 am » by Mediasorcerer

have read the book,the hiram key many years ago,i remember reading that bit too,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 am » by Wantstobelive

PHAETON,
I come from a small western Ky. town. This post wether YOU agree with it or not, has for me came at a great time. I am a 3rd degree Master mason. I have held several position's in our lodge, Senior Warden being the highest. Our town is made up of Baptist, Methodist, and a very few Catholics. Pretty much everyone goes to church. No one has ever put two, and two together about being a Christian and a Free and Accepted Mason. But i have been feeling a great pulling inside me for some time about this issue. Please let me know how to obtain more info from Chris and Robert.
Thank you, Steve

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm » by Phaeton

wantstobelive wrote:PHAETON,
I come from a small western Ky. town. This post wether YOU agree with it or not, has for me came at a great time. I am a 3rd degree Master mason. I have held several position's in our lodge, Senior Warden being the highest. Our town is made up of Baptist, Methodist, and a very few Catholics. Pretty much everyone goes to church. No one has ever put two, and two together about being a Christian and a Free and Accepted Mason. But i have been feeling a great pulling inside me for some time about this issue. Please let me know how to obtain more info from Chris and Robert.
Thank you, Steve

Steve, thank you for your words. I must regretfully state here that I do not have any special access to the works of both individuals. The fact this logic has been brought to your attention should serve as a catalyst in your efforts to research this further.

Godspeed
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous