what IS an impeachable offense?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:42 pm » by Boondox681

this is.

Eric Holder says state AGs don't have to defend laws against gay marriage
http://www.examiner.com/article/eric-ho ... y-marriage

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm » by Thebluecanary

I will be so glad when it becomes legal for whoever wants to do so to enter into the legal contract that is marriage, and we can quit fighting and bitching about this amongst ourselves as a country and move on.

It's like people in some of these states forget that REAL SHIT is going on. I'm so glad to see my own state legislature basically running the state into the ground…but they're going to defend "traditional marriage", by god!
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:59 pm » by The57ironman

........i think i'll marry my pet duck

:peep:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 pm » by Boondox681

because i have way too much time on my hands

........i think i'll marry my pet duck

THIS IS HOW I FIND OUT THAT YOUR SEEING A DUCK ON THE SIDE?!!!

morning,brother :robot:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 10:27 pm » by Cia212

Boondox681 wrote:this is.

The actual answer is treason, bribery, and high crimes and misdemeanors. The practical answer is when people start voting congressmen out of office. That's the only way to pump the brakes on this president, voting in people who still believe in a separation of powers.

As for the article, offering his opinion to state AGs isn't an impeachable offense. And, let's be honest, he's only following Obama's marching orders.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 pm » by The57ironman

Obama used the IRS as his personal mafia thug enforcers to persecute, intimidate and destroy his political opposition - ranging from Tea Parties, to conservative fundraising organizations, to top GOP donors, to high-profile outspoken critics in the media (like myself).

This widespread Obama-IRS conspiracy killed enthusiasm and intensity, dampened energy, silenced free speech and prevented fundraising through an IRS witch-hunt. This changed the outcome of the 2012 election and Obama should be impeached for it.

If you think impeachment can’t happen, study Ukraine. One day the president is mocking protestors and sending police to kill them. The next day he is abandoning his palace, impeached by Congress, and the military is hugging the citizens in the streets. It all changes quickly.

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 5:38 pm » by Boondox681

As for the article, offering his opinion to state AGs isn't an impeachable offense. And, let's be honest, he's only following Obama's marching orders.

your correct.but i wasn't talking about impeaching holder,i was talking about his boss.
who is directly responsible for ANY action taken,or not taken,by the AG'S office.

peace

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 5:54 pm » by Mydogma

Cia212 wrote:
Boondox681 wrote:this is.

The actual answer is treason, bribery, and high crimes and misdemeanors. The practical answer is when people start voting congressmen out of office. That's the only way to pump the brakes on this president, voting in people who still believe in a separation of powers.

yep...so in otherwords until then...nothing is impeacable...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 am » by Crotchrocket

Well if you're a teabagger it seems like being President while black is impeachable.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 27, 2014 3:15 am » by Boondox681

Next