What IS Fear??

Initiate

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm » by Bayonetta

Fear is connected to belief..
Belief is like a lever that, once pulled, moves almost everything else in a persons life. Are you a scientist? A liberal?, A racist....these are merely species of belief in action. Your belief defines your vision of the world...connected to your fear that dictates to your behaviour, that determines ones emotional response to other human beings. If you doubt this, consider how your experience would suddenly change if you come to believe one of the following propositions:

You have only two weeks to live.

You've just won a lottery prize of 3 hundred million dollars.

aliens have implanted a receiver in your skull and are manipulating your thoughts.

These are mere words; until one believes them. Once believed, they become a part of the very apparatus of your mind, determining your desires, expectations, subsequent behavior and your fear.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm » by Boondox681

You have only two weeks to live.

You've just won a lottery prize of 3 hundred million dollars.

aliens have implanted a receiver in your skull and are manipulating your thoughts.

These are mere words; until one believes them. Once believed, they become a part of the very apparatus of your mind, determining your desires, expectations, subsequent behavior and your fear.

as for myself,none of these events woul change my behavior or my mind.if you live in love now,you will live in love no matter what happens.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm » by Drjones

Previous