What is going on with the Moon?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 4:56 pm » by Drjones

Ok, feeling really weird. I've been noticing this thing with the moon also the past 2 weeks, but i don't think i mentioned it on here, or to anyone else in my real life for that matter. It was one of those 'ack it's nothing' moments when my higher self was telling me NO, look again, think again. :shock:

What is going on with the Moon? -David Icke.com
We post this email because others have reported the same experience.
Good evening,

... lunar observations this week ... the moon was completely unaffected by the clouds. But what I have observed all week is that when any lightweight/middleweight clouds are about to pass in front of the moon, the moon briefly brightens for about a second, and then returns to normal "volume", but the clouds do not cover it - they form a circle for the moon to shine through.
- That's EXACTLY what i have been noticing, wow.

When the clouds are heavy and dark, they do blot out the moon, although there remains more "background light" than perhaps could be expected. I have also noticed a regular dark shadow/craters on the moon (between 4 and 5 on the clockface) which I do not recall having seen before. Additionally, there is often a chemtrail just below the moon in the sky when I set off on the milk round.

Interesting too that the "attempted tornado" in Brittany - not that far from us here in the Channel Islands of course - was also this week.

Also on Monday when it was heavy cloud here in the afternoon and quite blowy, there were at least two occasions when the moon suddenly appeared brightly without any warning or apparent gap in the cloud cover for about a second.

All very strange...

-In my opinion there is something going on in the cosmos, consider my post on sun observations, so it would make perfect sense if one if effected so will the other ?
Your thoughts ..
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm » by Tuor10

drjones wrote:Ok, feeling really weird. I've been noticing this thing with the moon also the past 2 weeks, but i don't think i mentioned it on here, or to anyone else in my real life for that matter. It was one of those 'ack it's nothing' moments when my higher self was telling me NO, look again, think again. :shock:

Good evening,

... lunar observations this week ... the moon was completely unaffected by the clouds. But what I have observed all week is that when any lightweight/middleweight clouds are about to pass in front of the moon, the moon briefly brightens for about a second, and then returns to normal "volume", but the clouds do not cover it - they form a circle for the moon to shine through.

When the clouds are heavy and dark, they do blot out the moon, although there remains more "background light" than perhaps could be expected. I have also noticed a regular dark shadow/craters on the moon (between 4 and 5 on the clockface) which I do not recall having seen before. Additionally, there is often a chemtrail just below the moon in the sky when I set off on the milk round.

Interesting too that the "attempted tornado" in Brittany - not that far from us here in the Channel Islands of course - was also this week.

Also on Monday when it was heavy cloud here in the afternoon and quite blowy, there were at least two occasions when the moon suddenly appeared brightly without any warning or apparent gap in the cloud cover for about a second.

All very strange...

-In my opinion there is something going on in the cosmos, consider my post on sun observations, so it would make perfect sense if one if effected so will the other ?
Your thoughts ..

I have noticed that the Moon seems to loom longer in the day time sky; it also looks bigger than usual.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm » by Frutty

drjones wrote:Ok, feeling really weird. I've been noticing this thing with the moon also the past 2 weeks, but i don't think i mentioned it on here, or to anyone else in my real life for that matter. It was one of those 'ack it's nothing' moments when my higher self was telling me NO, look again, think again. :shock:

Good evening,

All very strange...

Your thoughts ..

The moon is a complete mystery for humans. There are plenty of these events that have been recorded for the last 5 centuries. Let's hope humankind is able to deal with the problem of space radiation and start sending real mission to investigate.

:peep:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:25 pm » by Vertigo

moon reflects sunlight right? hmm imagine the sun shining brighter, does the moon also shine brighter? and does he just reflect sunlight or also the other stuff ... dunno... like some particles or ultra violett light ... bla bla i am no scientist but my point is, if sun changes ...moon also changes?????? :) just thinking :mrgreen:

uhum aaand daylight moon is when sunlight reflected by earth hits moon and he reflects it back to us, correct??

Writer

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 pm » by Discodraw

vertigo wrote:moon reflects sunlight right? hmm imagine the sun shining brighter, does the moon also shine brighter? and does he just reflect sunlight or also the other stuff ... dunno... like some particles or ultra violett light ... bla bla i am no scientist but my point is, if sun changes ...moon also changes?????? :) just thinking :mrgreen:

uhum aaand daylight moon is when sunlight reflected by earth hits moon and he reflects it back to us, correct??

hmm, no i think its when the sun is shining on the moon and not on you. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:37 pm » by Frutty

These events have never been accounted for. This pdf contains unexplained events recorded for centuries going on on the Moon until the mid 1960's when they were forbidden to the public.

http://www.crocko.com/504F8BCA7C84462CB ... 00midd.pdf

Enjoy!

:nails:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 pm » by Frutty

Excerpt from page from the book I shared above

As you can see we are less than clueless about what is really going on on the moon.

:mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 6:22 pm » by Frutty

I would say Plato and Aristarchus are repetitively showing flashing events. It would be good to have some DTV observers concentrate on those spots.

:flop:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm » by Tuor10

frutty wrote:Excerpt from page from the book I shared above

As you can see we are less than clueless about what is really going on on the moon.

:mrgreen:

Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I must admit, my knowledge of the moon isn't that great; but I do recognise trends in its cycle; and from my little observations, there certainly seems to be a change in its normal routine.

I intend to invest in a telescope this year. I saw one the other day for around 150 pounds, that looks like it would be a good purchase for a novice such as myself. I find myself - more and more - looking up into the heavens and wondering.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 6:39 pm » by Niji666

I live in the UK and we have had a few clear nights lately (for a change)

I purchased a new telescope a while back and managed to get some great moon viewing time this week and TBH didn't notice anything unusual apart from a strange orange glow. I have since learned the orange glow is from high methane levels (i put this down to the Mrs digestive system been off) but apart from that not noticed anything really?

Next