What Is Human Emotion And The Soul?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 pm » by Nakchopoe

Why do those not-humans have tone in their voice?
Isn't the tone something that holds emotion and something that get's in there by the playfulness of the soul?

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Initiate

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am » by Unitb166er

Want to know if you have a soul?

Want to know if you are more than meat and electricity?

Listen to this!

Upload to Disclose.tv

and know the anguish of separation from an unlimited one beyond all!

The secret is uniting thought, feeling, and being into one action!!!

:sunny:
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 am » by Mozi!!a

unitb166er wrote:Want to know if you have a soul?

Want to know if you are more than meat and electricity?

Listen to this!

Upload to Disclose.tv

and know the anguish of separation from an unlimited one beyond all!

The secret is uniting thought, feeling, and being into one action!!!

:sunny:

thats some soul music

nice one thanks man :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 1:24 pm » by monica44

It is my thought that only 15-20% of the world's population possess a soul. The rest of the populace is made up of a slave species who just possess the life force, they are known as backdrop people who are there for those of us who have a soul. It is also my belief that the soul part of us represents the alien in us, who come to incarnate into 3D world to progress with their path/learning. How can we tell who has a soul ? Those of us who are aware of their surroundings, the feelings of other people, those who care for their enviroment, those of us who feel that the Earth is alive. You can tell the ones who do not too, just by being the very opposite to some of the things i have mentioned. Of course there are people who have a soul who are asleep, who only care about themselves and may never awake in this lifetime, who will remain stuck here on planet Earth in the trap of rebirth on the Karmic wheel, those in the shadows of our governemnt also know this and perpetuate the trap by keeping people from realising who they truly are, who when we think we are asleep in our beds we are hoicked out to go on some black ops mission, and its quite interesting when our prime minister in England [David Cameron] said in one of his early speeches to the nation with regards to our reduction on military personel "We do not fight wars in the conventional way anymore" Hmm, i guess this is him being open lol, he told the truth alright just not all of it, no questions were allowed as to how we fiht anymore so i will leave that up to your imagination.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostWed May 09, 2012 1:40 pm » by Flecktarn

someone with soul is a person that has compassion for his fellow man a person that wants things to be ok and for a environment where people can get on with each other a person that will step in to help when others just walk by and where money is not the motivating factor :flop:
ImageImage