What is Love?

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 pm » by The57ironman

boondox681 wrote:
What is Love?

awwww.......what's her name again...?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 4:59 pm » by Boondox681

yup.
me and my little sunshine cupcake...A.K.A. Alyssa Jade.
she's my first grandchild
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 5:05 pm » by The57ironman

that's a cupcake allright....

you just have to be drawn into the innocence .........

that's where love is true...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 5:16 pm » by Boondox681

someone told me earlier this week that a stay-at-home dad is just a code word for 'loser'
i beg to differ.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 17, 2011 5:28 pm » by Iamthatiam

WHO is LOVE?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 am » by Rahkriga

Love is an illusion

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:09 am » by Strider2

What you love is what you give your attention and energy to. It could be a beautiful woman (or man) or a beautiful child or children. It could be the pursuit of an art or a creative passion or a trade. It could also be watching sitcoms, "professional wrestling" or "reality" shows. Your life is love - don't waste it on meaningless bullshit.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am » by Phoenix rising

Society corrupts us into thinking we "need" someone. The reality of it is, you've only got yourself in the end. So, love yourself fully, and share that [love] with anyone who walks into your one and only, life.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:34 am » by Zer0

strobez wrote:Society corrupts us into thinking we "need" someone. The reality of it is, you've only got yourself in the end. So, love yourself fully, and share that [love] with anyone who walks into your one and only, life.

Indeed, you know the dark tunnel you walk before you reach the Light? Yeah there is none there with you.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 am » by Strider2

strobez wrote:Society corrupts us into thinking we "need" someone. The reality of it is, you've only got yourself in the end. So, love yourself fully, and share that [love] with anyone who walks into your one and only, life.

I think your mother and father were a wee bit involved in your creation - but that's nothing eh? You didn't need them in order to be here today? And you don't need children either for a bit of you to live on when you are past your days...

I guess these ideas are "corrupt" by your standards: family, community, cooperation, love.

PreviousNext