What is NASA hiding?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 am » by Will69ease

Most regular DTV users know my passion for NASA anomalies. I almost always include the photo identification number so that the anomalies can be verified. But, it turns out that many of them have been doctored...why? Obviously so you won't see something. Thus the purpose of this thread is to show you before and after images. I will ad more images as we go along. Here we go...
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apoll ... 8/9472.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a14/AS14-68-9472HR.jpg
AS14-68-9472

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 am » by Freeyourmindnow

nice

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 am » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 12:59 am » by Shaggietrip

I am guessing if it is up to you they wont be hiding much for long. Looking forward to seeing what ya have found. :flop:

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:30 am » by Will69ease

shaggietrip wrote:I am guessing if it is up to you they wont be hiding much for long. Looking forward to seeing what ya have found. :flop:

:cheers:

The problem is not all the web sites have all the pictures. And those that do, like "Apollo Image Atlas" have crappy low-res pictures. This thread isn't about Apollo particularly. The ESA is guilty of this as well. For that matter, it could be the web site itself that alters the pictures.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 am » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am » by Freeyourmindnow

Writer

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 am » by Bkizzy055

NASA is required by US Law not to expose the truth on alien life...
Could you really imagine if NASA showed proof of alien life.. Most people could not handle the truth, or that is what the NSA and most goverments of the world believe..

Goverments and religions of the world would lose control ...

Go back to the Orson Wells broadcast of " War of the Worlds" to see the effects most people would have.. and today's so called alien movies do not help matters especially if theydid come in peace.

If you go to the " Mars Lander" site you see photos that are clearly doctored to hide proof of a current or past life on mars...

I had a book when I was young that showed Mars changing colors from Red to Blue to Green at various times in it's orbit around the sun.

Thanks for the pics... It just shows what most of us on this site already know and believe..

If they are hiding facts about the moon... You know they are hiding facts about Mars and beyond..

Untill " Alien Beings" land a craft at 12:00pm in Time Square or at a Stadium during the superbowl...
In the intrest of " National Security" the average joe will never be told the truth

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:43 am » by Zer0

LMAO! You UFO fanatics are intriguing to me...

The world is falling apart and your worried about some space junk or well lets assume there are aliens down there... or that even that there is a fleet of aliens coming over to fuck shit up...

What then? We are still fucked down here! We need to heal the planet first! Perhaps you can provide an argument for why giving a shit about whatever is outside of our realm is important? The perhaps I can begin to understand....

But me personally I will master the techniques to tap into the EM field of the planet, so I can unite the entire human race as one in a manner of X minutes. Then maybe once that is achieved the truth will be known.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 am » by Bkizzy055

It is more than UFO 's or Alien Life ...It is about when you have a taxpayer funded agency it should present the facts in a truthful manner.. That is all I am saying :bang;

Next