what is our purpose??

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 am » by Mojorisin

Hmmnm... methinks... there is no "our" purpose.... but "you" definitely have a purpose....
and same can be said for the vertical pronoun... but... believe... yours and/or the next... may not be the same.... so... the answer as to the "what"... is exceedingly relative... and can be only answered by the one who relects on it... and ahhh... determining that answer... I think.. has so much to do with the how and why we measure the peace we're seeking in our lives... yes?
"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro."
Hunter Thompson

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 am » by E6722maj

on past evidence, it often seems our purpose is to make discovering our purpose as difficult as humanly possible. without a religious bone in my body, i have zero beefs with those that do. what some might call a spiritual personality can also be compared to a thoughtful or compassionate personality. or something. :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 am » by Wolfbane7272

telocvovim wrote:i know that some of u think that i worship the devil.....

worship....

u know what the root meaning of that word is....

it is "to work for"....

and i dont work for him.....

i never got any money... eheheheh....

maybe i got some sympathy for the fallen hierarchy.... based on levels of instinct i cant explain counsciously.....

but.....

im very deep with the word of god the last weeks....

and it shows some impact on me.....

i found out that the deeper my relationship with the lord of spirits is......

the more i can influence situations.....

eheheh...

he knows that i love him....

and he knows that i love some other... deities.....

im relying on his stressing of the commandment "u should love ur enemies like ur f selves.."

whos our greatest enemy..... by tradition????

"test all...- hold on to whats good..." . - il like that too.....

i found out that i even could maipulate the weather.... maybe just coincidence,,,... well see...

what i wanna say...

i came to the conclusion that both sides are wrong......

u cant just rely JUST on god or JUST on the devil.... so to say.....

u have to know both side......

u gotta know heaven and love hell.... as one famous occultist once said....

that is the way.... brothers and sisters....

it's the law of nature you need good and bad to balance out , and the good and bad are merely that words to put into expression the instincts we have ..its a game of morals , society dictates what they would accept as good or bad for the society.for the individual its entirely different we have the choice to choose between (according to our upbringing and social conditioning )good or bad .the true nature of reality is a duality male, female etc . without it the balance could be shifted to one side and it would truly bring chaos

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 am » by Spock

telocvovim wrote:
badger wrote:Ah Teloc my friend.

of course you must know both sides.

To only have knowledge of one side makes you biased and unable to see the whole picture.

darkness and light, ying and yang are only ever half their respective stories. both must be known for completion.

This is why most history is a lie as history is only ever written by the winners.

yeah thats true, badge....

its even in the bible.....

it doesnt say.... mine is the all perfect..... it does say.... test all - hold on to whats good....

god... doesnt want yes-sayers....

he wants souls that have seen it all.... and then decide.......

jesus said....

if u were hot or cold..... but u are only lukewarm.... so ill spit u out of my f mouth.....

being on another path is not judged.,... read the bible carefully......

read the sacred magic of abramelin carefully.....

its a matter of passion.....

Priceless - very good response Teloc!!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 am » by sockpuppet

The world isn't black, and it isn't white... and what I read from you Teloc, you think we should be familiar with both the black and and the white, in order to determine all the shades of gray...

But what if nothing in the world was black, white, or gray? What if it is red and yellow and blue?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 5:18 am » by Lowsix

Mickey Holds the key, Telco.
Go with Mickey...
Into the Darkness.

Are you reaping or sowing?
That is the larger question...

Far more important than...
'what is our purpose?'
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 am » by Bayonetta

sockpuppet wrote:The world isn't black, and it isn't white... and what I read from you Teloc, you think we should be familiar with both the black and and the white, in order to determine all the shades of gray...

But what if nothing in the world was black, white, or gray? What if it is red and yellow and blue?

i have to say...i do see your point.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 5:24 am » by Spock

Our purpose is an easy answer. Simply to love. That is the drive and ambition of God.

Realizing our purpose and reflecting it on our reality is the struggle of life.

I really don't believe it is a huge mystery. I don't accept that it is either.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 5:29 am » by Princessleia

spock wrote:Our purpose is an easy answer. Simply to love. That is the drive and ambition of God.

Realizing our purpose and reflecting it on our reality is the struggle of life.

I really don't believe it is a huge mystery. I don't accept that it is either.

I agree... :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am » by Hayden

" I have of late, but I know not where, lost all my mirth,forgone all custom of exercise, and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy the air, look you, this brave o'hanging, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilent congragation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinate in faculty,in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god, the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals! And yet to me whatis this quintessence of dust? Man delights me not, no nor women neither, nor women neither" W. Shakespear. Our purpose is to find our purpose dont you think? :sunny:

Previous