what is our purpose??

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 11:21 pm » by Princessleia

I understand what you are saying. I have love for everything and everyone, no matter who they are... However, since I am human, knowing more than I should could cause biases, which I do not want. So therefore, knowing is not always the key to acceptance and love. Cheers! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm » by Badger

Ah Teloc my friend.

of course you must know both sides.

To only have knowledge of one side makes you biased and unable to see the whole picture.

darkness and light, ying and yang are only ever half their respective stories. both must be known for completion.

This is why most history is a lie as history is only ever written by the winners.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm » by Princessleia

telocvovim wrote:
princessleia wrote:I understand what you are saying. I have love for everything and everyone, no matter who they are... However, since I am human, knowing more than I should could cause biases, which I do not want. So therefore, knowing is not always the key to acceptance and love. Cheers! :flop:

to know.... is a human term....

u have to be it....

with all u are....

inflame urself with prayer.....

how many can do that....

its the only way.....

I don't quite agree with, "I have to be it" (not forcefully). However, I respect your opinion, but I will simply have my own (opinion that is). Perhaps, we are already "it" though... Ever think of that since we all live in sin?
Last edited by Princessleia on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 28, 2010 11:37 pm » by Princessleia

telocvovim wrote:
badger wrote:Ah Teloc my friend.

of course you must know both sides.

To only have knowledge of one side makes you biased and unable to see the whole picture.

darkness and light, ying and yang are only ever half their respective stories. both must be known for completion.

This is why most history is a lie as history is only ever written by the winners.

yeah thats true, badge....

its even in the bible.....

it doesnt say.... mine is the all perfect..... it does say.... test all - hold on to whats good....

god... doesnt want yes-sayers....

he wants souls that have seen it all.... and then decide.......

jesus said....

if u were hot or cold..... but u are only lukewarm.... so ill spit u out of my f mouth.....

being on another path is not judged.,... read the bible carefully......

read the sacred magic of abramelin carefully.....

its a matter of passion.....

Through our life's path we see it all, don't you think? There are a lot of struggles that we go through, even as a christian, back and forth with God. We are challenged, therefore, we will test it all before the time comes...

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am » by Bayonetta

bitter sweetness or sweet bitternes...thin line between the two as the line itself makes 3....tongue licks the candy and enjoys both flavors, but there's a different feeling attained at the end of making love with the purest of intent to express the passion and being fucked hard, harsh with a satiating factor of no mercy to a warm wanting body.

your timing is correct....intriguing important role you play....the laws of choosing between the eternal sonatas.....and you the vessel of awarness.

Well done.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 am » by Fleshstorm87

Sorry..the title of your topic reminded me of this........eh eh eh :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Kill yourself......begin again............

Initiate

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 am » by Liveecarbme

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."-Aliester Crowley

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."-Buddha

"All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."-Dalai Lama

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."-Joseph Stalin

"Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying."-Martin Luther

"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble." -Mohandas Gandhi

The recent flap over John Weir, US Olympic medal ist has sparked within me the candle of pride. I am not gay, I don't particularly care for the Olympics of for the sport of 'Ice Dancing', as it is now termed, but I was proud of the stance John Weir took against the stones hurled at him by French, Aussie and Canadian commentators-Weir did not ask or demand an apology, he didn't cry and play victim, he simply stated the truth that HE is who he IS. No apologies, no regrets or rationalizations. He warned against the damage caused by casual disparaging remarks can have on more vulnerable and less confident persons . This same sentiment can be said for any belief system. Whatever the compass used to guide individuals throught the forest each of us must be mindful that those close held mantras and dogmas are merely a system to assist in finding the path...not a bona fide map.
Recalibrating our veiws is just part of the overall process of growth. Stagnation is often the symptom of a retarded and grossly out of touch mind. I, too have often been accused of worshipping the devil, often toimes I encourage it, much to the chagrin of many mainstream "Christians" who are often far less moral than they front.
Ultimately "our purpose" is a very personal question, only to be answered in those quite moments while we lie awake in the dark, and no one else is around. Whatever we turn to to find that answer is the same thing we will find in the end, that will give us solace-thinking we're all gonna find the same thing is plain stupidity.

"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."
"I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."- John Lennon

John Weir epitomiozed overcoming that struggle we are all dealing with-finding truth in ourselves, regardless of what others may feel, think of us or like. Yet, in the face of all of it John weir stood proud and defiant, not allowing others to change who he knows himself to be. Regardles of personal lifestlye I think the John Weir could teach us all a lesson.
:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am » by Boondox681

i know that some of u think that i worship the devil.....

don't flatter yourself.i don't think about you at all
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 am » by Bryanvdkimme

boondox681 wrote:
i know that some of u think that i worship the devil.....

don't flatter yourself.i don't think about you at all

im only counting all the dots in every post ;)

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 01, 2010 12:45 am » by Svaha

telocvovim wrote:i know that some of u think that i worship the devil.....

i found out that i even could maipulate the weather.... maybe just coincidence,,,... well see...

what i wanna say...

i came to the conclusion that both sides are wrong......

u cant just rely JUST on god or JUST on the devil.... so to say.....

u have to know both side......

u gotta know heaven and love hell.... as one famous occultist once said....

that is the way.... brothers and sisters....

Yes, you have to know both sides (by own experience)
So you're starting to control the elements or dragons, nice.
And then? Will you reach for the stars and accept the designs of the abstract?

"In terms of his connection with intent, a warrior goes through four stages.
The first is when he has a rusty, untrustworthy link with intent.
The second is when he succeeds in cleaning it.
The third is when he learns to manipulate it.
And the fourth is when he learns to accept the designs of the abstract."

~ The Power Of Silence, Carlos Castaneda ~
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Next