What is reality?

Writer

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 am » by Soupoapav

Ever had a lucid dream meet your death in the dream then awaken to another dream where you thought you were awake..turns out it was another dream? How would you know if you lived in a dream for 10 years die then awaken to realize it was a dream? Would you remember the 10 years of that dream...nope. How do you know what your past truly is if it is all conceptual illusions? How do you know the "reality" you are in right now is naught but a dream?

What if we are so deep in a dream that we lost track of how to observe reality? Can we exercise the unconscious mind to grasp back reality?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm » by Drjones

Certainly NOT the entire range of topics i see on the disclose.tv forum board on the main page. :oops:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm » by Ayaflash

soupoapav wrote:Ever had a lucid dream meet your death in the dream then awaken to another dream where you thought you were awake..turns out it was another dream? How would you know if you lived in a dream for 10 years die then awaken to realize it was a dream? Would you remember the 10 years of that dream...nope. How do you know what your past truly is if it is all conceptual illusions? How do you know the "reality" you are in right now is naught but a dream?

What if we are so deep in a dream that we lost track of how to observe reality? Can we exercise the unconscious mind to grasp back reality?

everything is reality...who is to say dreams are not reality?
it's there isn't it?
so it must be real.
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Real is all that happens to you.

You can not decide to not dealing with it.

You are thrown to something different than nothing.

Nothing you can not imagine, for any imagination is different from nothing and so not nothing.

So you have to deal with something you often don`t know whether it is real.

The appearing unreal is real too as appearing unreal thus challenging you to deal with.

All apart from nothing is something, and all something you are dealing with is saving you from nothing.

So kill yourself, if you think it`s a shit game.

If not, go ahead and deal with it.

You will never get a final answer. Deal with it.

As long as you are involved in something you look ahead and need to go ahead in trust.

It is your fate living in trust. Understanding is always a case of "later" or "after".

Looking back can reveal you understanding, but not looking forward.

Welcome in something we call reality actually is a mix of real and irreal something.

Welcome home and beyond...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm » by Keniwaki

What I can see, touch, taste and feel is real to me. As for dreams, they are real to me, and I consider them as warning or subconscious message.
♪( ´θ`)ノ
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Keniwaki, please tell me, how do you make those signs behind your message?
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 pm » by Keniwaki

I'm using iphone4 and after I type in whatever I type in I switch to Japanese and select numbers along there they have funky e-moji (silly expression commonly used in Japanese SMS).
Cheers(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm » by Shendao

For me Reality is my impression of an Actual state/occurences that is filtered through my experiences and internal bias.

This means I appreciate that my reality is unique to me and may not be as real to someone else. For reality and actuality to coincide requires a deep understanding of what is being observed without the bias of the observer.

Experience brings understanding of reality if it is repeated enough times, its how we learn as children and how we should continue to learn as adults.

As an example, I believe that there are traces of an ancient civilisation on Mars, that is my reality and I read as much on it as I enjoy. The actuality is I have never been to Mars that I know of, so have no actual experience of what I really believe, it remains conjecture and even the media telling me that it is there cannot change that until I go there.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm » by Zer0

Well new advances of science have come up with a theory that there is "multi-verses" and you exist in all of these universes simultaneously...

Which means that in another universe Selena Gomez is jerking off to me.

And yet in another Universe perhaps.. me and her are married and we live a mundane life with a shitty dead-end job in Mexico with like 3 assholes kids who are all doing coke, Selena is fat and wont cook me dinner AND she wont have sex with me cause she says she is too tired from dealing with the kids and cleaning the house. Every night I open this drawer where I have a hand-gun and put it in my mouth as I hold the trigger and say to myself "FUCK IT IM JUST GONNA KILL MYSELF! THIS LIFE SUCKS!"

On second thought I am good with whatever reality I am on right now, wouldn't change a thing.

Ill enjoy the ride until its over, and if it turns out the past 21 years of my "life" where just a dream, so be it.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 pm » by Stivheys

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is a great doc.

Next