What is reality?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 2:17 am » by Zer0

Noentry wrote:reality is what ever one thinks it is!

That explains why its so shitty and confusing!

I create my own reality... Im Gaaaawwwd!!!

LOL just kidding bro ... just reMEMbering the good old days! :alien51:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 4:39 am » by Temps13

Could the spirit be a "subtle body" that could be seen with the right equipment?Like,could it be there but in a part of the EM spectrum not visible to us? So that when we "die" we don't pass over we are still physically present..
Then the question arises..is the process of seeking out a baby body to bond with AUTOMATIC or do we have free will..
Im thinking of the case of the guy who was nearly killed when a wall fell on his head & he was near birth & death at the same time..a neighbours child was stillborn because he wouldn't get into its body..he said he felt compelled to push his face into the babies 'til his face came flush with the front of the babies..but he ended up returning to his old body (the 1935 case of W.Martin of Liverpool from Sylvia Cranston's "Reincarnation:the phoenix fire mystery",which I mentioned before in a recent thread)
How do we experience reality then,without a body? We will find out soon!
Are our spirits/subtle bodies equal to the Anunna's?
All old religions used to teach reincarnation..someone once said it is the machinery of the universe..or something..
I agree our one hemisphere creates reality & feeds it to the other hemisphere as a "movie" with a time delay..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 am » by SolStone

Temps13 wrote:Could the spirit be a "subtle body" that could be seen with the right equipment?Like,could it be there but in a part of the EM spectrum not visible to us? So that when we "die" we don't pass over we are still physically present..
Then the question arises..is the process of seeking out a baby body to bond with AUTOMATIC or do we have free will..
Im thinking of the case of the guy who was nearly killed when a wall fell on his head & he was near birth & death at the same time..a neighbours child was stillborn because he wouldn't get into its body..he said he felt compelled to push his face into the babies 'til his face came flush with the front of the babies..but he ended up returning to his old body (the 1935 case of W.Martin of Liverpool from Sylvia Cranston's "Reincarnation:the phoenix fire mystery",which I mentioned before in a recent thread)
All old religions used to teach reincarnation..someone once said it is the machinery of the universe..or something..
I agree our one hemisphere creates reality & feeds it to the other hemisphere as a "movie" with a time delay..

Have you experimented with past life regression hypnosis, temporal meditation (self-induced), or any related exercises?

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 am » by Temps13

No Sol,I've only read about such stuff,but Im very interested in the research of the late Dr.Ian Stevenson into reincarnation (&rare cases of responsive Xenoglossy)..He,as I suspect you probably know,was head of the university of Virginia Psychology dept..they have around 3000 cases suggestive of reincarnation...his works now continued by Dr.Jim.B.Tucker..
I believe they sometimes used hypnosis etc..
Do you have any interest in the subject of reincarnation Sol?
That book I mentioned by Sylvia Cranston is great..its an East meets West discourse type thing
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 pm » by Zer0

Temps13 wrote:Could the spirit be a "subtle body" that could be seen with the right equipment?Like,could it be there but in a part of the EM spectrum not visible to us? So that when we "die" we don't pass over we are still physically present..

You are getting into another layer of reality, I am talking about this mundane and profane one, where you have to spent years in a institution of delusion, where you have to work 8-8 everyday just so that you can live, where friends and family betray you because of their duality and so on ... Thats what Im talking aboot here.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 3:59 am » by Malogg

Last edited by Malogg on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 4:01 am » by -Marduk-

Master Otoel wrote:Image

It is only an illusion, dust in the wind.

Because of Disclose.tv Truth Revealed (tm)... I feel like I have been dreaming for a long time..

It was like those Russian dolls.. where layer upon layer of reality......was ambiguous ...and endless....

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 am » by mediasorcery

is the absense of unreality
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 am » by Zer0

Malogg wrote:Image
:dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

^ Random!

-Marduk- wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted:

Even more random...LMAO! :alien51:

Previous