What is reality?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 2:10 am » by Zer0

It is only an illusion, dust in the wind.

Because of Disclose.tv Truth Revealed (tm)... I feel like I have been dreaming for a long time..

It was like those Russian dolls.. where layer upon layer of reality......was ambiguous ...and endless....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 am » by Poooooot

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm » by Zer0

Poooooot wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Your funny gif/clips wont help you for what is coming very quickly like a Flash of Lightning...The Physical Reality Matrix resets and the Veil if finally lifted...

LOL or something like that? :banana:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 pm » by Slith

Master Otoel wrote:The Physical Reality Matrix resets and the Veil if finally lifted

True enlightenment means we never wear veils. Hiding behind one means you will never see the world in a clear manner

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 3:02 pm » by Zer0

Slith wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:The Physical Reality Matrix resets and the Veil if finally lifted

True enlightenment means we never wear veils. Hiding behind one means you will never see the world in a clear manner

Show us a "good person" and we will show you their Shadow, their True Self.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 pm » by Slith

Wearing a veil means you're hiding sumthin

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 5:20 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Slith wrote:Wearing a veil means you're hiding sumthin

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 5:21 pm » by Webcat

"Everything is made up of infinite potentiality" or 'Infinite potentials' and the way the human brain perceives the result of their apparent actions - our brains are conditioned to observe what it expects, not the 'reality' of what actually could exist.

Humanity creates its own version of reality, constructed and processed through an organic computer - the brain - created from flesh. But what is achievable when the 'spirit' controls the 'flesh'? :think:

When 'free-moving':

We literally, scientifically have the ability to manifest any type of reality we desire given the type of energy we all emanate. An energy of love is much more productive then an energy of fear. Everything is made up of infinite potentiality, and the moment consciousness decides to create from that, creation takes place. The findings of physicist Thomas Young in his famous double slit experiment help to show this, and while doing so sheds light on the quantum field and how our entire reality operates. This is now fact, here is a scientific look of how consciousness creates reality from Dr Quantum:

Upload to Disclose.tv

When 'enclosed':

"Some trajectories of a particle in a box according to Newton's laws of classical mechanics (A), and according to the Schrödinger equation of quantum mechanics (B-F). In (B-F), the horizontal axis is position, and the vertical axis is the real part (blue) and imaginary part (red) of the wavefunction. The states (B,C,D) are energy eigenstates, but (E,F) are not."

Could the 'enclosed' be the flesh?

Could Young's Slit Experiments be the release from the box and the discovery that "out of the box" is the true 'reality'? Are our the bodies the 'box/enclose' that restricts our view of the real world? :think:

What does happen when all that energy is released by death? :look:

Sources:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/15/how-do-human-beings-perceive-reality-and-what-does-it-matter/#_
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_in_a_box

Just a light hearted look at Otoel's question......... :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 8:08 pm » by Noentry

reality is what ever one thinks it is!
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 am » by SolStone

Reality is.

Should one postulate "reality is this," or "reality is that," one has entered the realm of illusion. Material illusion. The illusion of matter. All that matters is this, and not that.

Should one say he is a lawyer, he is a liar. He may practice law and be bound by the imposed regulations of law, but he is more than a lawyer. In fact, he is many more things than a lawyer, but when he puts his tie on and goes to work, he plays a game and pretends to be something he is not, so that he may later go home, and pretend to be something else. What lie is this?

Should one say she is a law enforcer, she is a liar. She may put her uniform on and pretend to be something she is not, but when she goes home and changes clothes and desires to go out and have a beer in peace (in public); now she is something totally different isn't she? What lie is this?

Atheists, Christians, Muslims, Jews, all liars. None of them believe in the systems they talk about. All of them take what they like, stay away from what they don't, and none of them can agree on what the things they speak about mean. And all of them go home, see loved ones, wake up, and fill their days working to fill someone else's pockets. What lies!

We like to pre-suppose, which is why we like to categorize (judge). We like to pre-suppose because it makes it easy to approach strange situations when we can already postulate how we will react in those situations before we enter them. What treachery!

An honest encounter might happen when two human beings are forced to come face to face with one another, look one another in the eye like self respecting adults, and have a conversation about how each views life, observing one another to match one's behavior with their words. Then, perhaps, an honest situation has occurred.

Reality is.

Everything else is lies and slavery.

:wink:

Next