What is really going to happen in the near future?

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm » by Lighthouse

if you stand with one foot in yesterday,and one foot in tomorrow
all your doing is pissing all over today

Nice quote Boondox :flop: , that is exactly what Tony Parsons is saying (in slightly other words ;) ), but it comes to the same:
live in the here and now, all the rest does not matter (scenario 3).

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm » by Harbin

That would be Edgar Cayce please.

I like to subscribe to rising awareness idea. That collectively our ever-higher vibrations will bring the whole world into a high dimensional state. There are forces working against this, including humans own flawed nature, we all have a dark side.

It's a good thought provoker, Lighthouse, thanks for it.
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm » by Boondox681

Nice quote Boondox , that is exactly what Tony Parsons is saying (in slightly other words ), but it comes to the same:
live in the here and now, all the rest does not matter (scenario 3).

thanx lighthouse...then scenario 3 it is :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm » by Aquarius

I'll wake up December 22nd, 2012, at around 3.00pm, scratch my balls, hold my head in pain due to over zealous partying the night before, take a piss, drink a cold glass of water and take a look outside at an upside down world. Then go back to bed with my girl. :sunny:
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm » by Lighthouse

That would be Edgar Cayce please.
I like to subscribe to rising awareness idea. That collectively our ever-higher vibrations will bring the whole world into a high dimensional state. There are forces working against this, including humans own flawed nature, we all have a dark side.

Thanks harbin, I'm just reading his book on Atlantis, he is truly amazing.
I assume everything in physicality is made up of vibrations (see also the superstring theory) and I like to believe that we are evolving to a state of higher vibration, together with Earth.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 pm » by Boondox681

I'll wake up December 22nd, 2012, at around 3.00pm, scratch my balls, hold my head in pain due to over zealous partying the night before, take a piss, drink a cold glass of water and take a look outside at an upside down world. Then go back to bed with my girl.

finally,the voice of reason
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 pm » by Maniclabrat

Absolutely agreed! The PTB are putting up major smoke screens about 2012, encouraging conflicting,confusing,contradictary prophies about the near future to take our attention off whats happening NOW, TODAY in terms of loss of human rights,unjust wars...etc..ad nausium.A new {to me} scenario, where the fucking Moon's going to crash into us appeared on this site recently... My generation grew up under the threat of M.A.D, and terrorist attacks were pretty common , and 2000 was the big day...I think we need to get together and address the problems we know we have rather than discuss problems we might have. It's playing into PTB 's hands. Misdirection on a Global scale. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 8:29 pm » by Ridee

all i do is repeating my self over and over but here are my 2 cents on the subject .

1. massive collapse of the financial system + earth changes .

2. people waking up on the mass rape they are invited and overthrowing governments hopefully in a peaceful way .

3. "first contact" with our space brothers , probably the P52 "the Nordics" , this will be the trigger for the true massive conscious awakening .

4. release of high tech stuff , healing of the earth , abundance is now established all over the world .

5. earth changes continuing to threat our lives , ET will say that we must evacuate the planet .

6. most of the people walking in spaceships , they will serve as slaves in other planets for the ET .

7. humans ho choose to stay will ascend with mother Gaia giving birth in a brand new type of being , godlike , ho will spread out the cosmos to do what Jesus / Bouda / etc done here years ago .

8. Gaia turns in to a star , joining his male aspect ( the sun ) putting out a massive ripple effect ho will spread out to the cosmos on the lower universes ( 3D / 4D ) .

The George Kavassilas ( our journey and the grand deception ) theory in other terms .
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 8:42 pm » by Lighthouse

The George Kavassilas ( our journey and the grand deception ) theory in other terms

Thanks Ridee for your thoughts on this, I can easily relate to them.

The reference to George Kavassilas is new to me, I've briefly checked his website and I'm definitely going to go through it in more detail later on.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm » by Freedomofwill

Think of it this way. Think of the 4 horsemen of apocolyse, they represent 4 different things, War, famine, desease.

All four of them in one go engulfing the whole earth would pretty much speak for itself. There's alot of people out there that still believe in god, and have a faith. So I doubt we are heading for the end of times between now and 3 years.

In order to get to the end of times, or at that stage the whole world would have to be in poverty completly, disease kills millions, etc etc, and of course 95% of the population wouldn't believe in god, and then maybe the earth may recycle itself.

We are pretty much in a fork on the road. It can go either way.

PreviousNext