What is really going to happen in the near future?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm » by Drjones

I believe in the end it will all be good.. ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 am » by Lighthouse

I believe in the end it will all be good..

Always on optimist Drjones, as I,
but often things get worse before they get better, and could well be the case with the society we have created.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:10 am » by Mep630

any of these could happen, it all depends on the people's free will though.

I think the best part about people pulling these future predictions out is the fact we can examine them and avoid them.

The worst possible scenario is the NWO winning and making a global government. The New World Order will be an openly satanic worshiping facist police state, that will be on par and probably much worse then the movie '1984.'

All the elite are satanic worshipers, which is why they can do all the evil shit they do with no cares about the people. It has been this way for a long time.

If you are helping the new world order, you have no idea what you are dragging the world and your race into. Because once the new world order is in place, no one will be taking it down for a long ass time. Your kids will serve the elite as expendable sex slaves that will be abused beyond anything you ever imagined.

If we all united and stop the nwo, we could see a most amazing future, with free energy and the end of economic slavery. You think your free but your not. The real freedom we could experience is beyond what you realize.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 am » by Ridee

mep630 wrote:any of these could happen, it all depends on the people's free will though.

I think the best part about people pulling these future predictions out is the fact we can examine them and avoid them.

The worst possible scenario is the NWO winning and making a global government. The New World Order will be an openly satanic worshiping facist police state, that will be on par and probably much worse then the movie '1984.'

All the elite are satanic worshipers, which is why they can do all the evil shit they do with no cares about the people. It has been this way for a long time.

If you are helping the new world order, you have no idea what you are dragging the world and your race into. Because once the new world order is in place, no one will be taking it down for a long ass time. Your kids will serve the elite as expendable sex slaves that will be abused beyond anything you ever imagined.

If we all united and stop the nwo, we could see a most amazing future, with free energy and the end of economic slavery. You think your free but your not. The real freedom we could experience is beyond what you realize.

i don't give a fuck about the NWO i already know where the real problem is , so read the post's and next time leave a real comment please
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:20 am » by Castortroy

boondox681 wrote:if you stand with one foot in yesterday,and one foot in tomorrow
all your doing is pissing all over today.

Nice :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 am » by Lighthouse

The scenario you describe makes me think of "V for Vendetta", a fascist police state, I should add that one to my list.

Scenario 9: Fascist New World Order
The world is further manipulated into a fascist police state where a very small elite dominates everything and everyone. People have been reduced to work slaves, justice is arbitrary, freedom has been sacrificed for so-called security, offered to you by an army of secret police. It is the perfect blend of fascism and communism. Watch "V for Vendetta" to learn how this would feel like.

But in "V", people stood up, united and threw over the fascist regime,
that of course is only possible when people of the world unit, irrespective of race, religion, nationality,... do you see that happening?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 am » by Drjones

lighthouse wrote:
I believe in the end it will all be good..

Always on optimist Drjones, as I,
but often things get worse before they get better, and could well be the case with the society we have created.

Well i really do believe that......but also what you said too,i think that is happening right now,many of the awake informed people,even the elite,the scientists etc are realsing what a monster of a system they have created,it's not working,it's killing us and the planet.I also don't think these same people are going to 'save us' which is also what is happening,they are taking more and more control when they should be letting go.... WE need to save ourselves in some way,again it has to be a raising of consciousness.
Albert Einstein-
'you can't solve a problem with the same level of consciousness as the one that created it'

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 am » by Lighthouse

Well i really do believe that......but also what you said too,i think that is happening right now,many of the awake informed people,even the elite,the scientists etc are realsing what a monster of a system they have created

Interesting point you raise here Drjones,
I am also convinced that an increasing number of people within the 'system' (banking, military, secret services,...) realize that we are on the wrong path, it will be these people especially who will play a major role in disclosure of hidden technology, hidden history and alien contacts, once they start coming out and once they stop cooperating the dominos will start to fall.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:05 am » by Ridee

for the love of god , are you all blind or what , have you ever heard about the Schuman resonance??? , WTF is going on here , i mean i know there are employees of the state here putting more doom & gloom than ever but LOOK AT THE FACTS , their NWO is going so deep in the toilet as we speak , that they are ready to throw at us their ET presence ho will save us from the bad guys XD , it is over , it was over long time ago fuckers face it

there is nothing stoping this , only scared little creatures digging holes in the ground , putting smoke all over the place telling you that they have us by the balls , wake the fuck up i am tired of this :hell:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:23 am » by Mep630

ridee wrote:
mep630 wrote:any of these could happen, it all depends on the people's free will though.

i don't give a fuck about the NWO i already know where the real problem is , so read the post's and next time leave a real comment please
Just because you dont give a fuck about it dont mean it dont exist and that it wont effect you.

I left a valid comment, I am sorry it is not the answer you wanted to hear but that is life dude, man the fuck up and dont be such a pussy ass whiney bitch.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext