What is really going to happen in the near future?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:26 am » by Mep630

ridee wrote:for the love of god , are you all blind or what , have you ever heard about the Schuman resonance??? , WTF is going on here , i mean i know there are employees of the state here putting more doom & gloom than ever but LOOK AT THE FACTS , their NWO is going so deep in the toilet as we speak , that they are ready to throw at us their ET presence ho will save us from the bad guys XD , it is over , it was over long time ago fuckers face it

there is nothing stoping this , only scared little creatures digging holes in the ground , putting smoke all over the place telling you that they have us by the balls , wake the fuck up i am tired of this :hell:
The only thing that is over is dumb asses like yourself who give up when it gets difficult. You got no clue about the world around you. Your an idiot in a mans world, and you dont got a fucking clue. Your the fodder for the army, your the victim, your the coward.

Seeing weak people like you always takes a hit on my hopes for the future. it is ignorant morons like yourself that keep us in these fucked up places.

Your not the solution, your the problem.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 am » by Drjones

lighthouse wrote:
Well i really do believe that......but also what you said too,i think that is happening right now,many of the awake informed people,even the elite,the scientists etc are realsing what a monster of a system they have created

Interesting point you raise here Drjones,
I am also convinced that an increasing number of people within the 'system' (banking, military, secret services,...) realize that we are on the wrong path, it will be these people especially who will play a major role in disclosure of hidden technology, hidden history and alien contacts, once they start coming out and once they stop cooperating the dominos will start to fall.

Yeah they've taken us to this point with their 'masterplans'...to be honest though,the hardcore social manipulators will not want to let go of their power and control and influence,it's what get's them off...so this is going to be our biggest problem/challenge,how are we going to get these guys out of the picture 100%,i maintain we must be peaceful throughout,we must never fight them regardless of what they throw at us,we have to awake and stand united,that is our biggest weapon...do not feed the dragon more fire into it's belly use against you,this is what they rely on playing us off one another,taking our money and using it against us...time to take our power back methinks,the dragon is already running out of fire and the more of us stop refuelling it the weaker it will become and i believe this is EXACTLY what is happening all around the world...people are realising...WTF am i doing with MY life...they then start to go as i have...OH HELL NO... :sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 pm » by Ridee

mep630 wrote:
ridee wrote:for the love of god , are you all blind or what , have you ever heard about the Schuman resonance??? , WTF is going on here , i mean i know there are employees of the state here putting more doom & gloom than ever but LOOK AT THE FACTS , their NWO is going so deep in the toilet as we speak , that they are ready to throw at us their ET presence ho will save us from the bad guys XD , it is over , it was over long time ago fuckers face it

there is nothing stoping this , only scared little creatures digging holes in the ground , putting smoke all over the place telling you that they have us by the balls , wake the fuck up i am tired of this :hell:
The only thing that is over is dumb asses like yourself who give up when it gets difficult. You got no clue about the world around you. Your an idiot in a mans world, and you dont got a fucking clue. Your the fodder for the army, your the victim, your the coward.

Seeing weak people like you always takes a hit on my hopes for the future. it is ignorant morons like yourself that keep us in these fucked up places.

wake up dude and get a life , you will need it soon :wink:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:10 pm » by Lighthouse

we must never fight them regardless of what they throw at us,we have to awake and stand united,that is our biggest weapon...do not feed the dragon more fire into it's belly use against you,this is what they rely on playing us off one another

Fully agree Drjones, violence will never be the answer, that is what they expect and that is what they are fully prepared for.
I have often advocated other solutions and still think they can bring down the current system of control and deception in a non-violent manner.
My proposal is simple:
Take all your money from the bank, get rid of loans, stop paying taxes, start with civil disobedience and don't obey orders if they are detrimental to fellow humans.
If we would all do this (plus as you say, stop fighting each other) we would win in the blink of an eye ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 pm » by Rich316

Hi all from downunder! This is certainly the end of a cycle of time, the end of a cycle of evolution for us and I believe the next chapter is going to be much much better, if not very different, but better, a totally different perception will become. If you look at Carl Calleman's work, you can see this calendar is about evolution, not astronomy.

If you take a look at http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html you will see how the cycle of the evolution of the soul is governed by the earths procession - this site is an amazing read and a must read for those wanting to know more. It's not doom and gloom, we are on the other side of the processional cycle making our way back towards this divine light (After 12,000 years of dna not being able to conduct consciousness effectively). Sure the earth will release it's unwanted energy via quakes etc, but this is a normal part of the cycle. Don't worry, be happy!

From the lunarplanner site:

Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul

"Nested within a geometry of rotating astrophysical spheres of Cosmic Intelligence, Earth's precessional cycle governs the "Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul"--a natural cycle that directs the spiritual unfoldment of Earth's entire soul collective. Earth's Precessional Cycle of the Holy Cross occurs in the underlying fabric of matter, energy, and consciousness, catalyzing an unprecedented change in souls' incarnate experience.

Approximately twelve thousand years ago, at the previous erect cross, (and at the time of the Biblical Flood) the pole of the Earth in local space began to tilt away from the Galactic Plane--away from our source of illuminating light. At that time we began a 12,000-year period of temporal darkness--apparently separate from the unified galactic awareness. For the duration of this time, humanity experienced a tormenting shear within the masculine and feminine principle--without the embracing awareness of the illuminating plane of galactic light that naturally underlies these two entwining facets of our perceptual world.

Now, with all souls having experienced both sides of duality's paradox, a reunification in consciousness begins where the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine principles re-establish their natural harmony. This can only occur now as Earth's pole geometrically reorients (tilts) back toward the illuminating light of our majestic whirling galaxy due to the Earth's precessional cycle--as human consciousness reorients back into the Unified Field of Divine Love."

Pretty cool huh! When I stumbled on this site a few years ago I could not stop reading, it had me hooked. It is all much easier to understand when you accept that there is a plan, some kind of divine plan if you will, for humans (after all, who encodes our dna?) I also believe there are humans all throughout the universe and they too undergo these changes. This is our turn and it's about bloody time!

Rich

PS sorry if this has been posted before.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm » by Ridee

rich316 wrote:Hi all from downunder! This is certainly the end of a cycle of time, the end of a cycle of evolution for us and I believe the next chapter is going to be much much better, if not very different, but better, a totally different perception will become. If you look at Carl Calleman's work, you can see this calendar is about evolution, not astronomy.

If you take a look at http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html you will see how the cycle of the evolution of the soul is governed by the earths procession - this site is an amazing read and a must read for those wanting to know more. It's not doom and gloom, we are on the other side of the processional cycle making our way back towards this divine light (After 12,000 years of dna not being able to conduct consciousness effectively). Sure the earth will release it's unwanted energy via quakes etc, but this is a normal part of the cycle. Don't worry, be happy!

From the lunarplanner site:

Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul

"Nested within a geometry of rotating astrophysical spheres of Cosmic Intelligence, Earth's precessional cycle governs the "Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul"--a natural cycle that directs the spiritual unfoldment of Earth's entire soul collective. Earth's Precessional Cycle of the Holy Cross occurs in the underlying fabric of matter, energy, and consciousness, catalyzing an unprecedented change in souls' incarnate experience.

Approximately twelve thousand years ago, at the previous erect cross, (and at the time of the Biblical Flood) the pole of the Earth in local space began to tilt away from the Galactic Plane--away from our source of illuminating light. At that time we began a 12,000-year period of temporal darkness--apparently separate from the unified galactic awareness. For the duration of this time, humanity experienced a tormenting shear within the masculine and feminine principle--without the embracing awareness of the illuminating plane of galactic light that naturally underlies these two entwining facets of our perceptual world.

Now, with all souls having experienced both sides of duality's paradox, a reunification in consciousness begins where the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine principles re-establish their natural harmony. This can only occur now as Earth's pole geometrically reorients (tilts) back toward the illuminating light of our majestic whirling galaxy due to the Earth's precessional cycle--as human consciousness reorients back into the Unified Field of Divine Love."

Pretty cool huh! When I stumbled on this site a few years ago I could not stop reading, it had me hooked. It is all much easier to understand when you accept that there is a plan, some kind of divine plan if you will, for humans (after all, who encodes our dna?) I also believe there are humans all throughout the universe and they too undergo these changes. This is our turn and it's about bloody time!

Rich

PS sorry if this has been posted before.

nice post mate :flop:

if you want to take it a bit further and see Gaia as the feminine aspect and the Sun as the male aspect of the same being , coming together , you might find another explanation and consider this circle the circle witch ends all circles , just imagine a clock and put every circle in an hour , and then see the clock hit midnight and all the little arms giving you the seconds , minutes , hours , coming together .

i know it's a long shot , making us look unique in some kind , but i just cant stop saying this , it just feels so right inside xD
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:07 pm » by Lighthouse

Hi all from downunder! This is certainly the end of a cycle of time, the end of a cycle of evolution for us and I believe the next chapter is going to be much much better, if not very different, but better, a totally different perception will become. If you look at Carl Calleman's work, you can see this calendar is about evolution, not astronomy.

Hi Rich316 from downunder, thanks for the contribution, Carl Johan Calleman is certainly an inspiration, I enormously appreciate his work.
What you say ties in with scenario 2, where the shift in consciousness is central to the whole process and the cycles on earth.

Scenario 2: New Age scenario
The prophecies about these days and about 2012 have nothing to do with physical or earth changing phenomena, the changes we and the Earth will undergo are purely on a consciousness level. This is a time of ascension of the human race to becoming enlightened beings. It is our personal responsibility to work towards this goal by meditation and other spiritual means. No physical preparation is necessary.
Proponents: Johan Calleman, many new age authors

Personally I am not trying to make any judgements as to which scenario will unfold, or which combination of scenarios, but intuitively, and that is all we have when it comes to the future, I also feel it is going to be better than now, not that I have reason to complain myself, but I still think the world could be a much better place for ALL of us, not only the lucky few.

The first step in this whole process of increased consciousness for me is:
respect yourself and respect the others,
irrespective or their opinion, their race, nationality, religion and so on.

Even on this site people often insult each other simply for having a different opinion, and this site is supposed to represent the 'enlightened' part of the society, so you can imagine how much work their is.

My proposal, and from what you wrote I feel you will agree with this; let's all get to work and make a small effort to respect ourselves and each other ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm » by Mep630

ridee wrote:
mep630 wrote:

wake up dude and get a life , you will need it soon :wink:
Says the clueless moron....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm » by Drjones

lighthouse wrote:

Hi Rich316 from downunder, thanks for the contribution, Carl Johan Calleman is certainly an inspiration, I enormously appreciate his work.
What you say ties in with scenario 2, where the shift in consciousness is central to the whole process and the cycles on earth.

Scenario 2: New Age scenario
The prophecies about these days and about 2012 have nothing to do with physical or earth changing phenomena, the changes we and the Earth will undergo are purely on a consciousness level. This is a time of ascension of the human race to becoming enlightened beings. It is our personal responsibility to work towards this goal by meditation and other spiritual means. No physical preparation is necessary.
Proponents: Johan Calleman, many new age authors

Personally I am not trying to make any judgements as to which scenario will unfold, or which combination of scenarios, but intuitively, and that is all we have when it comes to the future, I also feel it is going to be better than now, not that I have reason to complain myself, but I still think the world could be a much better place for ALL of us, not only the lucky few.

The first step in this whole process of increased consciousness for me is:
respect yourself and respect the others,
irrespective or their opinion, their race, nationality, religion and so on.

Even on this site people often insult each other simply for having a different opinion, and this site is supposed to represent the 'enlightened' part of the society, so you can imagine how much work their is.

My proposal, and from what you wrote I feel you will agree with this; let's all get to work and make a small effort to respect ourselves and each other ;)

I'm with you all the way lighthouse,you can only do what you can...the key is to never give up,the system is rife with the mantra-'what's the point'.You know i'm just back from the grocery shopping,cycled a few miles here and there,i go by the local hospital,most of the staff nurses are outside havin a smoke so i kinda thought that was hilarious,they really don't know the first thing about healthcare,i'm not saying they are bad people,far from it but they do only what they are told like most of us subservient to the system and our 'superiors',what orders to obey or they won't get paid...and all that..
FEAR FEAR FEAR...Do this or you won't get paid,like i have said many times the whole financial set-up holds humanity back in enormous ways,it's also pretty good for control purposes also..oh,hmm do you think that's why they exist perhaps? :oops:
Well we have to do our bit each day,expand our own awareness,never be afraid,never stop questioning things...never stop giving up,i would like to think in the next few years or longer we can turn things around so that's what my focus is on.I have just distributed a flyer at our local health store on GMO food and also it will be availble at the local library...i really feel genetic modification of our food and animals needs to be stopped...

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 pm » by Rich316

ridee wrote:
rich316 wrote:
nice post mate :flop:

if you want to take it a bit further and see Gaia as the feminine aspect and the Sun as the male aspect of the same being , coming together , you might find another explanation and consider this circle the circle witch ends all circles , just imagine a clock and put every circle in an hour , and then see the clock hit midnight and all the little arms giving you the seconds , minutes , hours , coming together .

i know it's a long shot , making us look unique in some kind , but i just cant stop saying this , it just feels so right inside xD

Well, why not, from all the research I've done there is plenty of info on this unity consciousness that will prevail at the end of this cycle. I dont believe it's the end for us, it's a new chapter for humanity, a natural cycle which must play out. The sun is a key player here. When we talk about alignments, we must consider that light travels in straight lines, therefore we may need to be in line with the sun and galactic centre in order to receive this new frequency. Perhaps this happens in all solar systems, perhaps it's the hand of God at work? We have little to base this on because our history can only be tracked back so far. Perhaps it will be time that gets destroyed? Becoming immortal would only be possible if there were no perception of time right? Just a present.. I dont know, I dont think I know anymore than anyone else who is looking for answers. I am keen to learn and open to all ideas.

I do believe that the planets and bodies in the heavens play a significant role in our evolution. If there is some kind of mechanism at play (and it seems there is), a cyclic astronomical event that takes place every 26,000 years (or even every 13,000 years) then goes away again, well I guess it's not that hard to believe that this will change us, our perception thru our DNA being altered. It could be a massive change, I cannot imagine 7 billion souls coming here, consciously at that, for this to be some non events. Though, it's anyones guess. For me, this why the ancients worshipped the sun. The Sun God. We worship Aerosmith and Van Halen etc, we have been far removed from how man used to be, he seems to have been very different in the old days... But we're coming back to this old way again, the shift is noticeable all over the place. Look at us right here, we're discussing this very topic, looking for answers and seeking knowledge.

cheers,
Rich

PreviousNext