What is really going to happen in the near future?

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 pm » by Drjones


Yeah well said Rich.The thing i have noticed as i have been on disclose for over a year now is that the questions people are asking are more profound,there is not as much BS,people truly are beginning to take things more seriously but in a good way.I think the penny is truly beginning to drop with people now,at first the disbelief of it all has to settle in,like it did with me and then your consciousness somehow takes over and put's you on the required path.
I'd say on the path of love and understanding even in the most adverse of situations which to me is how we combat the oncoming unhuman techno world 'they' want for us..
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm » by Rich316


drjones wrote:
lighthouse wrote:Hi Rich316 from downunder, thanks for the contribution, Carl Johan Calleman is certainly an inspiration, I enormously appreciate his work.
What you say ties in with scenario 2, where the shift in consciousness is central to the whole process and the cycles on earth.


Scenario 2: New Age scenario

Personally I am not trying to make any judgements as to which scenario will unfold, or which combination of scenarios, but intuitively, and that is all we have when it comes to the future, I also feel it is going to be better than now, not that I have reason to complain myself, but I still think the world could be a much better place for ALL of us, not only the lucky few.

The first step in this whole process of increased consciousness for me is:
respect yourself and respect the others,
irrespective or their opinion, their race, nationality, religion and so on.

Even on this site people often insult each other simply for having a different opinion, and this site is supposed to represent the 'enlightened' part of the society, so you can imagine how much work their is.

My proposal, and from what you wrote I feel you will agree with this; let's all get to work and make a small effort to respect ourselves and each other ;)


Hi Lighthouse, could not agree more mate. I think we all need to remove these negative emotions - fear. and embrace, appreciate and validate not just the earth but all our brothers and sisters from all over this planet. We are all one, we are the same. Then we, as individuals and as a whole can look forward to this new era that is being thrust upon us.

You know what, I use that lunarplanner site quite often, I forget stuff, have a lot on my mind, run a business etc. It's complex, so I read over it again and again and it really makes sense. Nick Fiorenza is an amazingly advanced siderial astrologist and I appreciate his work. It's the kind of website you cant stop reading, once you start, you gotta finish it because its so freaking incredible.

I am also a big fan of Gregg Braden. I think this guy is a credit to the world, along with Calleman and hey even Dave Wilcock has some amazing stuff to offer (I hear many on here dont like his work?) All these researchers are giving us the tools we need in order to understand what's going. Because without a grounding I think people who are unaware might find the new world a little disorienting at first.

Side note; The words Maya and Apocalypse mean 'illusion' and 'revealing' or 'the lifting of the veil'
So is it that hard for us to fathom that the Mayan Apocalypse is really just the 'revealing of the illusion' that we are currently in? How could this be a bad thing? The cosmos is not stupid, it certainly has a purpose and it's not to simply wipe us off the planet. How pointless would that be? The revealing and whats to happen to us is speculation to some degree, but science and spirituality are blending together faster than ever before and we're getting a picture of what is going on and what's coming up.
This topic can go and on forever. Back tomorrow gents!
cheers,
Rich

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2560
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:31 pm » by Rich316


Drjones, spot on! We're all looking for the same thing but in our own way. People want to know whats going to happen and thats fair enough, it's human nature to be inquisitive, especially in regards to this giant event. This is the grand daddy of all events in human history, this is the giant leap for mankind.

Oh yeah, they want to push their materialistic world upon us, as they've done for so long, but we're waking up to that. They want to keep us bogged down, screw up our dna with vaccines (After all there is no money in cures, only in treatment), keep us in fear with their media control etc. We're all here because we've become aware of what's happening. It's like a domino effect, one by one, humans are saying 'no f$$# you bruce, this is not what we want' I gotta sleep, great thread!!

Rich


drjones wrote:Yeah well said Rich.The thing i have noticed as i have been on disclose for over a year now is that the questions people are asking are more profound,there is not as much BS,people truly are beginning to take things more seriously but in a good way.I think the penny is truly beginning to drop with people now,at first the disbelief of it all has to settle in,like it did with me and then your consciousness somehow takes over and put's you on the required path.
I'd say on the path of love and understanding even in the most adverse of situations which to me is how we combat the oncoming unhuman techno world 'they' want for us..

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm » by Drjones


Bravo Rich,sums up my own thoughts,thanks for the mayan info.Furthermore to support that and the 'lifting of the veil' so to speak the term 'THE WORLD' is actually a legal term in itself,in fact like a corporation,it's inlaw this way i believe..so when even say the christians talk about the end of 'the world' this looks to me anyway as not physically the end of the world,mass destruction,famine and plague(more fear) and all that it actually means the end of this present world system....the way things are viewed and experienced.

It's the end of an age....THE WORLD actually means 'age of man' so this awakening will be the end of this age and into another,i think.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:40 pm » by Drjones


rich316 wrote:Drjones, spot on! We're all looking for the same thing but in our own way. People want to know whats going to happen and thats fair enough, it's human nature to be inquisitive, especially in regards to this giant event. This is the grand daddy of all events in human history, this is the giant leap for mankind.

Oh yeah, they want to push their materialistic world upon us, as they've done for so long, but we're waking up to that. They want to keep us bogged down, screw up our dna with vaccines (After all there is no money in cures, only in treatment), keep us in fear with their media control etc. We're all here because we've become aware of what's happening. It's like a domino effect, one by one, humans are saying 'no f$$# you bruce, this is not what we want' I gotta sleep, great thread!!

Rich


drjones wrote:Yeah well said Rich.The thing i have noticed as i have been on disclose for over a year now is that the questions people are asking are more profound,there is not as much BS,people truly are beginning to take things more seriously but in a good way.I think the penny is truly beginning to drop with people now,at first the disbelief of it all has to settle in,like it did with me and then your consciousness somehow takes over and put's you on the required path.
I'd say on the path of love and understanding even in the most adverse of situations which to me is how we combat the oncoming unhuman techno world 'they' want for us..


I think what is funny is we come across a certain way on disclose with these postings,like all passionate and puffed up perhaps with anger..we MUST do something aarggh..and all that ,ie-Alex Jones :lol: but the REALITY is in real life,i know i am,i am a very quiet guy,people would'nt look twice at me on the street,it's something to do with the abolishing of the ego i think,i never used to be like this,actually i was the exact opposite not that long ago,i now for some reason have more time to think about things,to expereince myself and other people and it is great.I do get the strong impression that reality as we perceive it is indeed an illusion,you do actually get to a place of peace in your being that is so above the madness NOTHING would effect it BUT this reality is not going to change for the better without actions of some sort,meditating alone will not suffice unfortunately.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 5:58 pm » by Lighthouse


I think we all need to remove these negative emotions - fear

Exactly, fear is promoted all around us, and you can argue that some prophesies tend to increase this fear.

However, it all depends on how you look at it, even the worst case scenario should not get the better of us, because fear is a reaction, not a fact.

For me mental preparedness reduces and often completely eliminates fear and anxiety, living 'in the now' also reduces fear as does surrendering to what happens, which is not to say that you should not strive to achieve certain things, or help create reality, but it is a feeling of peace with what ultimately happens to you, often despite all our efforts to avoid something.

It is a fine line, the efforts to change/co-create reality and the acceptance of reality when it is ultimately 'revealed' to us.
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 pm » by Drjones


Nice one lighthouse,we have so been manipulated out of our natural state,which is one of connectedness with everything on the planet really,the birds and the bees,the sunrise and sunset,we truly are that magnificent,this is just for starters,the ancient civilisations knew this all too well,some tribes that live in the amazon today still know this but that is slowly but surely being taken away,they are being driven out of their god given land,hey can you imagine a truly isolated tribesman from the amazon working in macdonalds?... :lol: .Anyway i truly feel my connectiveness to the plantet is returning in a big way,right now i feel it.We are products of our environment,our controllers know this and so that's a massive target for them to construct but this construct is coming down...
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 pm » by Lighthouse


we have so been manipulated out of our natural state,which is one of connectedness with everything on the planet really

Absolutely, that is actually the primary reason why we moved to Sweden. Being closer to nature, like we are here, surrounded by woods and lakes, truly changes your perspective on life.

As you say, getting out of a hyper-controlled environment, back to nature, opens your mind to so many things.

Of course I realize not everyone can just move out of the cities, but at least people should turn of the TVs, throw out the newspapers and start looking for information themselves, in a pro-active manner, in books, forums, sites, whatever, but as far away from the controlled media as possible.

Also we should only work as much as we need to, not more, the pursuit of wealth to obtain happiness is the biggest illusion of our Western world.
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 pm » by Drjones


lighthouse wrote:
we have so been manipulated out of our natural state,which is one of connectedness with everything on the planet really

Absolutely, that is actually the primary reason why we moved to Sweden. Being closer to nature, like we are here, surrounded by woods and lakes, truly changes your perspective on life.

As you say, getting out of a hyper-controlled environment, back to nature, opens your mind to so many things.

Of course I realize not everyone can just move out of the cities, but at least people should turn of the TVs, throw out the newspapers and start looking for information themselves, in a pro-active manner, in books, forums, sites, whatever, but as far away from the controlled media as possible.

Also we should only work as much as we need to, not more, the pursuit of wealth to obtain happiness is the biggest illusion of our Western world.


That's it m8,i guess i am kinda lucky as closeby where i go running,i may go for a walk tonight i have the local woodland trails,mirrored by a stream for miles and miles,it's really beautiful,i ran 10miles through it the other day,awesome...when you just bypass the initial industry,the roads,the pollution and all that the scenery awaits,many miles of it...I'm going to upload some photos of it soon,let you see it...I was out running one morning a few years back and i almost ran into a male deer,complete with full set of horns,i was like...ok,hey big guy how are you...lol had a stand off with a badger one time too...funny little creatures,i tellyou though being out in nature away from all the pollution boy do you feel invigorated afterwards...
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Location: South-Sweden

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 pm » by Lighthouse


I'm going to upload some photos of it soon,let you see it

Looking forward to that Drjones !
Have a good night's rest, been a busy day here on Disclose :flop:
__________________________________
Nothing is hidden that will not be made known,
Nothing is secret that will not come to light


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook