What is really going to happen in the near future?

Writer

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 am » by Mounir

How I wish I was near nature

Writer

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 am » by Larsson7

After all that's been said or done about doomsday scenerios and the end of the world we're still standing. If the world is going to end then it will by our own hand and not by this Nibiru crap or Aliens, etc, etc. We are the caretakers of this World and we have fucked up yes, but like an old car that's been sat on a scrapyard pile without hope it, we can salvage it and bring it back to it's former glory. People try to scare us with these doomsday stories and how we're all fucked, but how do they know? At the end of the day we control our own destinies. If we all pull together we can save ourselves from the self-destruct button that lives inside us all and take our futures to another level. :flop: :banana:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am » by Lighthouse

After all that's been said or done about doomsday scenerios and the end of the world we're still standing. If the world is going to end then it will by our own hand and not by this Nibiru crap or Aliens, etc, etc. We are the caretakers of this World and we have fucked up yes, but like an old car that's been sat on a scrapyard pile without hope it, we can salvage it and bring it back to it's former glory. People try to scare us with these doomsday stories and how we're all fucked, but how do they know? At the end of the day we control our own destinies. If we all pull together we can save ourselves from the self-destruct button that lives inside us all and take our futures to another level.

Exactly Larsson, that is what I tried to capture in Scenario 7: A New human society emerges

Scenario 7: A New human society emerges
Mankind is the master of his own destiny. We know that the current financial and economic system is doomed to collapse and disappear, it will need to be replaced by a totally new system, first trough a transitional asset-based currency system, most likely gold, then by a moneyless society where free energy is available through human technology, where resources are shared equally and where wars are no longer seen as a sensible means to solve conflicts.

I personally believe, like you, that we control our own destinies (to a certain extent), but also believe we need to build a totally new system and as the saying goes; you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
So some sort of collapse of the current system needs to happen (I do not believe in a gradual change, the stakes for the ones in power are to high, they will not let it happen).
So a kind of 'doomsday' scenario is perfectly compatible with a bright future, and maybe, just maybe, if the earth also had a consciousness she might come to the same conclusion, just clean this shit up and start over again ;)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 11:15 am » by Ridee

having left my big city in Greece after 14 years in the market , for a 700 people village in south France , after stop working and spending my time just to raise my 3 year old son and taking care of my wife and home and reconnecting with nature , i can say yes it is changing your perspective about what life really is all about ^^

now you all are aware for the situation in Greece , i am in direct contact with my family and friends over there , trust me we will see a major change over there in a couple of days ^^

so yes actions must take place i agree , and it is already happening :sunny:

after Greece and Iceland the rest of Europe will follow like a domino , still waiting to see what will happen in the Americas :p
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am » by Naranja

I think scenario number one, BUT with a happy ending. Like the end of the movie Knowing (not gonna say what happens if you havent seen it) and a little bit of the movie Waterworld for those still around. (Jetskis are cool)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm » by Svaha

I don't even know what I will experience the next moment, but I can make an 'educated' guess.
To me grandfather Sun (the center of the galaxy) determines the direction this universe is heading. The music / vibrations that come from this center interacts with the entire universe, generating unique diversions.
Father Sun (our sun) receives this music and passes it on to the planets in our solar system.
Grandmother Earth (the center / black hole) of the earth receives the music and supplies the energy with it so Mother Earth can create form.
Just like we normally hear only a certain frequency range (20-20,000 Hz) we normally only detect the manifestations of the 'music'. Meanwhile the 'music' effects everything on every level, and the biggest effects / changes are on the level that we normally can't measure.

The worst choice that can be made is the choice for fear, because fear leads to contraction / freezing, resistance, attachment to ego. Ego is not a good adviser certainly not in these times of great change / shock.
My guess for the future is that everything, on all levels, will change drastically, beyond imagination, so let's Njoy this ride. :)
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 3:16 pm » by Lighthouse

having left my big city in Greece after 14 years in the market , for a 700 people village in south France , after stop working and spending my time just to raise my 3 year old son and taking care of my wife and home and reconnecting with nature , i can say yes it is changing your perspective about what life really is all about ^^

now you all are aware for the situation in Greece , i am in direct contact with my family and friends over there , trust me we will see a major change over there in a couple of days ^^

so yes actions must take place i agree , and it is already happening

after Greece and Iceland the rest of Europe will follow like a domino , still waiting to see what will happen in the Americas :p

Nice to hear Ridee that you also moved to the countryside, and also to another country. (just a thought, but if everyone would have lived in other countries, people would be much less inclined to fight in (somebody else's) wars ;) )

I agree that Iceland and Greece were just the first dominos in a long series to come, possibly even the entire financial system, which wouldn't be such a bad thing since it was designed to benefit but a few.
All the best with your family and friends in Greece though, I was there a couple weeks ago to visit a friend and he told me all about it, tensions are high for the moment.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 pm » by Lighthouse

The worst choice that can be made is the choice for fear, because fear leads to contraction / freezing, resistance, attachment to ego. Ego is not a good adviser certainly not in these times of great change / shock.
My guess for the future is that everything, on all levels, will change drastically, beyond imagination, so let's Njoy this ride.

Great comments Svaha,
indeed, whatever happens, let us not be gripped by fear, but by awe for the great changes of these times.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 pm » by Drjones

lighthouse wrote:
My guess for the future is that everything, on all levels, will change drastically, beyond imagination, so let's Njoy this ride.

Great comments Svaha,
indeed, whatever happens, let us not be gripped by fear, but by awe for the great changes of these times.

That's how i feel..'i am in awe' each day just being alive...being conscious :sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm » by sockpuppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PreviousNext