What is really going to happen in the near future?

Initiate

PostFri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 pm » by Treburn

drjones wrote:Yeah well said Rich.The thing i have noticed as i have been on disclose for over a year now is that the questions people are asking are more profound,there is not as much BS,people truly are beginning to take things more seriously but in a good way.I think the penny is truly beginning to drop with people now,at first the disbelief of it all has to settle in,like it did with me and then your consciousness somehow takes over and put's you on the required path.
I'd say on the path of love and understanding even in the most adverse of situations which to me is how we combat the oncoming unhuman techno world 'they' want for us..

:clapper:
I concur Doctor ;) :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 pm » by Lighthouse

A video version of the different scenarios.
Comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 5:01 pm » by Papito

hi,i dont know if something it`s gonna happen or not, but there`s something I can say is that as a human I can feel that something BIG is about to happen I dont know what is??? but surely i`ve never felt that kind of feeling in myself in my entire life,,!!I can feel it,nobody has to say nothing, you just know that something is on it`s way!!

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 06, 2010 3:29 am » by Harbin

papito wrote:hi,i dont know if something it`s gonna happen or not, but there`s something I can say is that as a human I can feel that something BIG is about to happen I dont know what is??? but surely i`ve never felt that kind of feeling in myself in my entire life,,!!I can feel it,nobody has to say nothing, you just know that something is on it`s way!!

Know a few folks who have told me similar things..."something is gonna break here soon",
type of sentiments.
Wondering now if this is another large scale illusion, or maybe just a natural feeling that people have, even in good times. The nature of the beast.
There are many who are unhappy with how things are right now, and WANT something to happen. This doesn't mean there is catastrophe upon us, or I mean may not be a presaging of anything particular.
Wonder if that "something" could be manifested by collective want of it ?
There has been calls of the end is near throughout history...and no big blowups..
Have to admit ...I feel it too...

Initiate

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 4:55 pm » by Treburn

here is my blog site that deals with these interesting things as well as links there to others who are looking into the prophetic and supernatural (dimensional) aspects to what is 'going on' in the world right now and how it relates to the scriptures...in case anyone is interested.
Perhaps it may help? Not trying to promote my blog but to extend this forum?
appreciate disclosetv - great site!

http://treburn.wordpress.com/

Time has been shortened through earthquakes...probably will keep happening until earth once again reaches a 360 day year...just my theory ;)

:cheers: everyone!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 pm » by Boondox681

What is really going to happen in the near future?

whatever you want to happen.
ask and you shall receive.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 8:08 am » by aliengray

The way I figure it is any of those scenarios could happen,or none of those scenarios will happen,there's no need to worry about it because if they are gonna happen there's nothing you can do about it until it actually does happen, so I would plan on being around and waking up on Dec 22 and plan on paying the bills at the end of the month! Money is the Alien that is holding us all captive and controlling are lives and our futures.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 pm » by mediasorcery

jeeeeez i wish i still cared, however, there is a better way, just live for this moment, the rest is either history, cant be altered, or haint happened yet, so why bother worrying anyways, how does that sound, works for me pretty good aye, so fars anyhow.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Previous