What is really going to happen in the near future?

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am » by Lighthouse

It is truly amazing how many versions of things to come are available.
It seems that every single author has his own interpretation of what is going to happen in the not to distant future.

I have tried to make some sort of overview of the most ‘credible’ scenarios and who the principal proponents of these scenarios are. Bare with me because categorizing them into distinct scenarios will inevitably lead to some form of generalizations.

What is going to happen according to your interpretation of the available material, and most of all, according to your intuition?

Scenario 1: Doomsday 2012
Around 2012, but starting already now, the earth will undergo tremendous changes, as it has done in the past, this is a cyclical event occurring every 13.000/26.000 years.
A gigantic solar storm with CME is going to destroy almost all life on earth, cause enormous tidal waves and earthquakes. The only way to survive is to hide deep underground as historical evidence from Native American and African tribes shows, and as can be deducted from the immense underground bases that have been build by the ones in the know.
Proponents of this scenario: Patrick Geryl, Cliff High, Jay Weidner,…

Scenario 2: New Age scenario
The prophecies about these days and about 2012 have nothing to do with physical or earth changing phenomena, the changes we and the Earth will undergo are purely on a consciousness level. This is a time of ascension of the human race to becoming enlightened beings.
It is our personal responsibility to work towards this goal by meditation and other spiritual means. No physical preparation is necessary.
Proponents: Johan Calleman, many new age authors

Scenario 3: All is good - Oneness
Everything that happens to us as a person and to Earth as a consciousness is exactly the way it has to be. We are already enlightened, and we have chosen to be here at this moment in time.
We should surrender to our blueprint and life our lives as they develop because this is the one and only purpose of our being here in this physical body. There should be no fear about the future, only the present exists and all is one.
Proponents: Tony Parsons

Scenario 4: ET scenario
It is indeed a time of great changes, we as a people are becoming more enlightened, and so is the earth.
Things are coming to a head, the NWO is still in control but their days are numbered, soon we will have full disclosure of alien contacts and their presence on earth. This will be followed be a ‘first contact’ scenario whereby aliens will intervene on behalf of humanity and help us to survive the coming earth changes. They will also disclose new technology to us that will radically change our lives including free energy and replicators.
Proponents: Sheldan Niddle, Alex Collier to a certain extent,…

Scenario 5: Armageddon scenario
These are the times revelation is referring to, the time of judgement is upon us, we should mentally prepare for the battle of Armageddon.
We should pray to God to help us get through these trying time and be confident that divine intervention will save us (and in the case of Jehovah’s Wittnesses, ‘us’ means them).
Proponents: Jehovah’s Wittnesses, some other Christian beliefs

Scenario 6: Nothing will happen
This whole hype about ‘the end times’ and ‘2012’ is just that, a big hype. As usual nothing will change, it didn’t in 1000, it didn’t in 2000, and all other doomsday prophecies before and in between.
Life will just go on as it is. Of course there are periods in human history when things are more difficult, when the climate changes, when there are more earthquakes, but ‘nil novo sub sole’, nothing new under the sun. We will just go on living our lives as before, people will get born and others will die, that is the law of nature.
And for religious persons there will be rewards (or punishments) in the afterlife.
Proponents: 99% of the earth’s population

I would really appreciate your feedback and ideas on this exercise.

(and here I am not even talking about what is said with regards our past, our hidden history, that would be an even greater challenge, here also there are numerous scenario explained for example in the Sumerian clay tablets, Egyptian texts, Vedic scriptures, the Bible, Edgar Casey, the Terra Papers, Williams Bramley’s epic work “The Gods of Eden”, and so forth and so forth)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 pm » by Lighthouse

Was just thinking of this more down to earth scenario as well:

Scenario 7: A New human society emerges

Mankind is the master of his own destiny. We know that the current financial and economic system is doomed to collapse and disappear, it will need to be replaced by a totally new system, first trough a transitional asset-based currency system, most likely gold, then by a moneyless society where free energy is available through human technology, where resources are shared equally and where wars are no longer seen as a sensible means to solve conflicts.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm » by Tjahzi

mhm.. i think it is quite possible that it will become a mixture of scenarios 1/2/3/4/7

but hell.. who knows!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm » by Lighthouse

mhm.. i think it is quite possible that it will become a mixture of scenarios 1/2/3/4/7

but hell.. who knows!

It is essentially about a limited number of variables:

1. We are in "End Days" or not
2. End days will be accompanied with physical changes, spiritual changes or both
3. There will be External intervention (divine, ET) or not
4. Should we do something or not

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm » by Lighthouse

One of the most intriguing scenarios, and most difficult to comprehend, is scenario number 3, the non-duality one.

This is an interview with the most vocal proponent on this; Tony Parsons

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm » by Larsson7

I hope it all happens at the same time, cos if we're going to go then we may as well go out with a bang mate eh? I just know that we'll still be here in 2-3 years time debating on Disclose tv and i'll still be eating my girlfriends crappy attempts at cooking!! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 pm » by Lighthouse

I hope it all happens at the same time, cos if we're going to go then we may as well go out with a bang mate eh? I just know that we'll still be here in 2-3 years time debating on Disclose tv and i'll still be eating my girlfriends crappy attempts at cooking!!

Who knows, by then we'll have scenario 8; all girlfriends, and their boyfriends have learned to cook like Sirians and Orions :D

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm » by Treburn

tjahzi wrote:mhm.. i think it is quite possible that it will become a mixture of scenarios 1/2/3/4/7

but hell.. who knows!

agreed :flop:
:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm » by Treburn

"I take this all as yet another set of signs that those people and things in rebellion against God are being elevated higher and more explicitly every day while the things of God, His church, His chosen people, and His name come in for greater and more explicit condemnation and persecution. Watch, wait and pray for the reversal. He is coming soon!"
('Ultraguy' - http://newine.wordpress.com/

Great blogs! - lots of interesting views....
Also see this blog: http://www.lookupfellowship.com/ - if you have time....
:look: :ugeek:
This fulfills several scenarios:

(Judeo-Christian) religious, alien visitation (in the truest definition), Armageddon (the worlds evil controlling elite and their mercenary armies converging to Ancient Babylon to fight an "alien invasion" (i.e. Jesus' return to set up HIs kingdom on earth for 1000 year) peace, ascention, earth changes, prophecies etc.
Mass Abduction scenario = Rapture and possible bluebeam project in operation in same time period of just weeks...
The Bible - A book of "Extraterrestrial life", visiting Earth, having dwellings in outer space, visiting earth, good/ bad conflict - over us and our souls/spirit bodies that are our true form....etc.
The Book(s) of Enoch.
Dead Sea scrolls
Sumerian texts....
....yaddayadda....
Time truly is short.
Choose salvation through Jesus and what He did for everyone!
This info is bigger than any religion, science, government want to tell us.
It makes us free - to chose life eternal with Him or death eternal away from Him.
"They" - the evil ruling elect/antichrists have been dealing with Lucifer/Satan in the form of an angel/alien of Light - they didn't know, they were deceived - possibly.
"They" sold us, the rest of the human race, out to Lucifer and his fallen angel/alien 'buddies' - for technology and power over others. They knew they are going down...why not try to take as many as they can right?
Not on my watch :nope:

Hope this helps someone, sorry so long.
Cheers! :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 pm » by Boondox681

if you stand with one foot in yesterday,and one foot in tomorrow
all your doing is pissing all over today.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next