What is the Matter with Youtube?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm » by Tuor10

jen2012 wrote:I mean unless hacked by anon, I can see no reason why they would not mention it is broken and obviously have known it is for at least 12 hrs without telling anyone. Yes, millions of people get videos from there. I mean, there are a lot of places like here and other places to upload videos, but the mass public, only check youtube. I had no clue about this site until I did the youtube search and found a couple months back someone posted youtube was dead, but it only ended up being their browser view youtube.. but if other people are having problems with it too, it makes me wonder. PLUS, youtube has a GIANT staff of people I would assume that could fix something in less that 12 hrs. So.. wow.. All I can say is WTF!

Indeed...WTF.

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm » by Jen2012

If anyone finds it to work.. please update! I feel like an addicted checking their videos every 10 mins! Lol! I need my YOUTUBE fix with NEW NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This old news is not cutting it! Lol!

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 pm » by Jen2012

14 hours no new videos uploaded? Really? No explanation. Nothing mentioned. IDK, but this is just insane!

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:25 pm » by Jen2012

Ok, so I decided to make a fake fast video (which only consisted of a book I had at my desk). And I made it on windows Movie maker. Youtube's SERVER is not down. It allows you to Upload videos and VIEW your own video! But, no one can search for them and basically can not see them unless you give them the link..

Sooooooo... again WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

People I suppose are making videos and thinking they are talking to world.. BUT, further more if they have not gave the link out.. then they are talking to themselves and no one can see the video.

Again.. WTF.

This is a great deception to those taking their energies to make videos.

Why is this going on? How does Youtube no realize it? All news we are receiving on Youtube is now 14 to 15 hrs old with people uploading their videos and only them able to view them.

Something does not seem right. No server is down. So... has youtube been hacked?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm » by 99socks

Why are you freaking out? Freak out when it's been 3 days, not when it's only been a few hours.

Sheesh.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm » by Jen2012

Well the only reason I am freaking out.. was due to a couple of nights ago some one made a video that stated that there was a high probable cause for there being an Earth Quake on the 15th which would be 188 days since the Korean earth quake.

So, basically... what if there is not 3 days left? I mean... what if some one wanted to know important news. Most people with valuable info to share, share through youtube. If for some reason they are posting stuff we need to know and they think they are reaching the public they are being deceived.

IDK. I mean... 3 days in the internet world is like 3 years. Everything moves fast.. so 15 hrs to have youtube messed up.. is insanity.

A big corp ran by google? C'mon. It really is something to freak out about!
Last edited by Jen2012 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm » by One-23

Looks like its getting stranger by the minute, no google vid searches for the past hour either, tried several obvious key words to no avail.
go figure WTF

Past hour

Your search - news - did not match any documents. Reset search tools

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm » by Jen2012

WOW! I just checked that too! OMG, sooooooooooooooo strange.

And @socks... 14hrs.. is NOT a few hours.

And with no explanation!

Youtube is the WORLDS biggest video sharing site.

cageyone23 wrote:Looks like its getting stranger by the minute, no google vid searches for the past hour either, tried several obvious key words to no avail.
go figure WTF

Past hour

Your search - news - did not match any documents. Reset search tools

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm » by 99socks

jen2012 wrote:Well the only reason I am freaking out.. was due to a couple of nights ago some one made a video that stated that there was a high probable cause for there being an Earth Quake on the 15th which would be 188 days since the Korean earth quake.

So, basically... what if there is not 3 days left? I mean... what if some one wanted to know important news. Most people with valuable info to share, share through youtube. If for some reason they are posting stuff we need to know and they think they are reaching the public they are being deceived.

IDK. I mean... 3 days in the internet world is like 3 years. Everything moves fast.. so 15 hrs to have youtube messed up.. is insanity.

A big corp ran by google? C'mon. It really is something to freak out about!

If there were only 3 days left, I wouldn't waste it on the internet.

And if you want to know anything about earthquake prediction, your best bet would be to find someone with SwRI's software or else start watching sunspots.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 7:44 pm » by kentrb

lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

let me no if you got this so i can delete it from my account,lol
peace

PreviousNext