What is the Matter with Youtube?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm » by kentrb

99socks wrote:
fossileyesed wrote:i just deleted it,sorry bout that.
it was getting more views than my other vids,lol
peace

Don't worry, you have a cult following! :D

dam cloud cults,lol

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 pm » by Just1one1

Showing 18 hrs on all youtube searches for last uploads. No word on what the deal is?

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm » by Jen2012

@just1one1 - I know!! I have been watching and checking every now and again for 6 hrs. No answers still on the word. It is indeed freaky. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices:

1: They have it messed up and have no idea it is..

or

2: This was done on purpose.

If 2 is the answer... then.. the only question is why?

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm » by Just1one1

@jen2012

I have found that new uploads are there, I looked in my subscriptions and found some, but if your not subscribed then no luck. If this is new why no heads up from youtube? Id go with #2 and yes why? :headscratch:

Writer

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 pm » by Jen2012

I just checked someone I am subbed too as well! Thanks for letting me know that... I could see if they posted a new video.. So they are there.. but again.. no one is seeing new videos unless you know their channel or you have their video link.

Still again!! Thanks for telling me! But, that still sucks for the people I have no idea what their channel or link is.

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 5:22 am » by Jbtenney

It's not just "youtube".... i checked for the same thing with every search engine i could think of and got nothing past 12 am eastern standard time.
f'd up that there is not a single word said about it on ANY news sites at all.

Writer

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 5:41 am » by Jen2012

Yes, it most certainly is F'd up! I mean wtf! I really can not believe more people have not been like WTF! I mean! All the news I have seen on Youtube now is old. Seriously.. how is no one like.. dude wtf happened to new videos? How come people are not worried or wondering why?

I just checked Yahoo and Google videos as well and you are correct! Nothing updated for us since 12 am EST!! WTF!

Why is everyone like.. where are the new videos? It's been almost a day since we have seen new stuff!

I am still confused by all of this.. VERY VERY VERY confused indeed!!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 5:49 am » by Lowsix

do you think i could politely and
respectfully request that you...

MAKE AN ADULT EFFORT TO
CALM THE FUCK DOWN..!!!!!

holyfucking batshit cartman...
hysterics overdrive...

so tiring
such a waste of forum space.

jesus...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 am » by Antikristiii

Not that I think it's anything to be worried about... I'm in the UK and only videos that were uploded 1 day ago are showing.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 2:31 pm » by Welcomechange

ok searched for 'my city' and filtered it there were 5pages total2 vids post'd UNDER ONE HOUR and the rest between 20 and 2 hours? I'm not up on ma Youtube but is that normal? I feel that there should have been WAY MORE RESULTS as my town common as f*k!?

Anyone?

AND NO POO POOERS! I will be classing all poo pooers as terrorists! jokin' but c'mon guys this is interesting and we MAY even be able to do summin' about it!?

p.s. i am in UK also :nwo: :hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

PreviousNext