What is the true fate for the human race?

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 am » by Dj637

naught wrote:first world war 3. This will depopulate quick and then they will build fast with our knowledge. Like a civilization wiped out but the knowledge obtained this time. Then greatness.

A bit like pushing a reset button...like it

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 am » by Drjones

dj637 wrote:
naught wrote:first world war 3. This will depopulate quick and then they will build fast with our knowledge. Like a civilization wiped out but the knowledge obtained this time. Then greatness.

A bit like pushing a reset button...like it

Peace
DJ

Yeah i think something like this is going to happen,it is enevitable.I'm 30 and well expect this to occur within my lifetime.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 am » by whitedeath

Do you want people's opinion or the truth? Unfortunately they do differ :wink:
Though thank you for the list of those who have shown us insights into our future as a race and include ufologists & bullshit psychics alongside true pioneers and amazing work !

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am » by Dj637

whitedeath wrote:Do you want people's opinion or the truth? Unfortunately they do differ :wink:
Though thank you for the list of those who have shown us insights into our future as a race and include ufologists & bullshit psychics alongside true pioneers and amazing work !

If you read the question it asked for your own insight and feelings and what your heart was telling you of what will become of mankinds future whatever you believed, its an open question to open minded people, whatever the belief

Peace
DJ

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm » by Ridee

we have hit the bottom and now the only way is up :D

and after all nothing really matters , just go with the flow , just be , enjoy , be water my friend ;)
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 pm » by Allreadydead

What is the true fate for the human race?

Good question, the answer (IMAO):

Become humans again.

Thank you.
:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 pm » by Dj637

allreadydead wrote:What is the true fate for the human race?

Good question, the answer (IMAO):

Become humans again.

Thank you.
:cheers:

now that would be nice :flop:

Peace
DJ

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm » by whitedeath

Okay dj, I apologise for the rather sarcastic tone in my last post but my two cents are that the human race really needs an event on a global scale to bring us back in line.
After all these imaginary bounderies are human inventions, from being seperated by country to different sexualities. We tend to use these to see how different we are from one another instead of how similar we are.

Either that or most of the population is put out to pasture for the benefit of the rest of human kind

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 pm » by Dj637

whitedeath wrote:Okay dj, I apologise for the rather sarcastic tone in my last post but my two cents are that the human race really needs an event on a global scale to bring us back in line.
After all these imaginary bounderies are human inventions, from being seperated by country to different sexualities. We tend to use these to see how different we are from one another instead of how similar we are.

Either that or most of the population is put out to pasture for the benefit of the rest of human kind

no need to apologise my friend, you can say whatever you like. i totally agree with you ,we need a total restart, to start completely again with a clean slate for everyone

Peace
DJ

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 pm » by Mochon

:hugging: Listening to my heart,like you said gave the feeling that we will make it....i firmly belive in mankind and its potential and how bad tragedies usually makes us step up to any challenge...men will survive.we will go trough this to never take that old road again....many people will fall to despair,and many people wont be with us anymore...and we could be one of those...so my heart asks me to tell ya,be strong,dont give hope away,ouur minds can make the diference between alive or death....the time has come for us to begin preparing the new world.along with everybody else....its time to use our freedom of choice and choose to live on,to evolve,to never walk through the imense darkness created by lies and hatred,by control....we have evry single mean to change things today....we just have to come together....peace out

PreviousNext