What is the true fate for the human race?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 pm » by Dj637


We've been presented with substantial "evidence" over the centuries and up to the present day of what will happen to mankind in the future, from the Myans, the Red Indians, Astrophysicists, the Churches, the Scientists, Psychics, Ufologists, Archeologists, 2012, New World Order the list is endless. (..apollogise for anyone not mentioned!)

But when i sit and try to seek in my heart of hearts what i feel that will be the true fate for mankind?, and what is the truth?, its true to say that i am stumped! and i know no-one knows everything, but from all the information that has been presented its endless, will we fall foul of being destroyed by ourselves in Nuclear War, will it be extinguished through disease or starvation (man-made or otherwise), Will we be saved be a Second coming, or be invaded from another world, or fall victim to the New World Order regime.......or will we just continue and carry on as we are with wars all over the world, corruption, poor economy, no jobs, civil unrests world-wide?

Just like to know your honest thoughts in your heart of hearts what you believe and see as the truth, whatever the answer. for the vultures this post is not intended to ridicule, mock, or insult any belief system

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 pm

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm » by doommongerer


What is the true fate for the human race?

Slowly die poison by corexit,in between now and the 21th december 2012? :ohno:
Kind of pessimistic this morning i guess! :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm » by Mediasorcerer


we will go thru some tough times in the next 2-3 years,there will be a lot of tragic situations,but not as severe as we are being led to believe,
however a lot of good will come from this tragedy,unfortunately under the circumstances of tragedy is when that stupid race known as humans really tend to forget there pathetic squabbles and unite,
there is a collective growth of awareness occuring on earth right now and its happening at an exponential rate,as soon as it reaches a a tipping point /point of no return-[around 2011-september-5th,at 3 pm or am,it will become impossible for the mass manipulators[who are a minority of people with a majority of power/influence] to maintain theyre strangle hold on the fate of our earth,after this,some sanity will be restored,as always ,the pendulum swings to the left exactly the same distance as it does to the right,so you will se a backlash for many years afterwards in the extreme opposite to the way reality is governed right now,the main way that humans are being woken up is not primarily through the media,but on a deeper level,through the paradigm of the dream state reality,in the world of the dreaming,this is where we are learning,and we are bringing that knowledge into the waking world,thank god,that is why no thing can stop us,although those who govern are trying,that is the one place where we cannot be controlled,
we are at the seventh age of mankind at the moment each age spanning 2000 years,it will take another 5 more ages before we become truly liberated beings,but it will get noticably better after the date i have given you,
so keep your chin up fukin,there is only this moment,nothing else exists,yesterday is gone,tomorrow aint here yet,
remember,keeping us in a constant state of FEAR is the agenda of the worldly rulers,and our loss of fear is what they are afraid of most!! there method is to constantly convince you to carry there man made media baggage!
your moment of existence belongs entirely and deservedly to you,you own your moment in time,its your god given birthright and your ancestors bestowed this moment on you,so honour them[they got you here,remember!!!!} the choice is yours,you can take your moment,and make it a shit one,an average one,or a fukin great one,its up to you,i know what im doing with my moment right now,everything can go to the fuk in hell,im making my moment a shit hot one,just because i can,got a better idea buddy???
Last edited by Mediasorcerer on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 pm

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 1:56 pm » by G3n3sis


I think the ultimatum is stranger than we can know. We are the no nothing new kids on the block with no clue as to what the human enterprise is really about. Once you shed the cultural operating system, then we can begin to ask the real questions.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 am

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 pm » by Nik418


Heaven smiles above me...
What a gift, here below -
But No One Knows...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3141
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 pm » by Svaha


On a deep level, all comes from one source, singularity ... and at the same 'time' goes into this singularity. So on this level nothing needs to be done because all is here.

There is no fate, no goal, no meaning to life, only the experience itself.
This experience gets magical when 'you' give up the need to be something or to want something, then 'you' are at the right place and in the right moment.
There is no future or fate, only dormant infinite possibilities.

'We' came into 'trouble' from the moment that we left peripheral view and chose for limited view / objects. That brought about a narrowing of consciousness and that brought about the disappearance of 'magic'.
You can check that in the Greek mythology if you want, here you can read that the voice of God(s) disappeared, people had to go to mediums to find out what God(s) wanted and finally they battled with the Gods.
Now, when you substitute God with Self then you've come a long way.
It all was meant to be this way, otherwise it would not have happened.
So humankind is at the right place, at the right moment, the bigger part is still fighting the Self / nature / life, some made another choice.
To me (my choice) the direction is clear, back to Self, back to innocence. It's not fate for me, but my choice at this moment. My intention is to stay in a kind of dynamic balance, changing with the change, or like Bruce said "be like water".
When 'you' are like water the rust will disappear from 'your' mind and 'you' can be who 'you' are.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

PostWed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 pm » by Dj637


mediasorcerer wrote:we will go thru some tough times in the next 2-3 years,there will be a lot of tragic situations,but not as severe as we are being led to believe,
however a lot of good will come from this tragedy,unfortunately under the circumstances of tragedy is when that stupid race known as humans really tend to forget there pathetic squabbles and unite,
there is a collective growth of awareness occuring on earth right now and its happening at an exponential rate,as soon as it reaches a a tipping point /point of no return-[around 2011-september-5th,at 3 pm or am,it will become impossible for the mass manipulators[who are a minority of people with a majority of power/influence] to maintain theyre strangle hold on the fate of our earth,after this,some sanity will be restored,as always ,the pendulum swings to the left exactly the same distance as it does to the right,so you will se a backlash for many years afterwards in the extreme opposite to the way reality is governed right now,the main way that humans are being woken up is not primarily through the media,but on a deeper level,through the paradigm of the dream state reality,in the world of the dreaming,this is where we are learning,and we are bringing that knowledge into the waking world,thank god,that is why no thing can stop us,although those who govern are trying,that is the one place where we cannot be controlled,
we are at the seventh age of mankind at the moment each age spanning 2000 years,it will take another 5 more ages before we become truly liberated beings,but it will get noticably better after the date i have given you,
so keep your chin up fukin,there is only this moment,nothing else exists,yesterday is gone,tomorrow aint here yet,
remember,keeping us in a constant state of FEAR is the agenda of the worldly rulers,and our loss of fear is what they are afraid of most!! there method is to constantly convince you to carry there man made media baggage!
your moment of existence belongs entirely and deservedly to you,you own your moment in time,its your god given birthright and your ancestors bestowed this moment on you,so honour them[they got you here,remember!!!!} the choice is yours,you can take your moment,and make it a shit one,an average one,or a fukin great one,its up to you,i know what im doing with my moment right now,everything can go to the fuk in hell,im making my moment a shit hot one,just because i can,got a better idea buddy???


:flop: :flop:

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 am » by Dj637


doommongerer wrote:What is the true fate for the human race?

Slowly die poison by corexit,in between now and the 21th december 2012? :ohno:
Kind of pessimistic this morning i guess! :roll:



Id better enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:39 pm

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 am » by Ordell


we can't tell the future but i can tell you what i believe. i believe that mankind will overcome all forms of evil and the harder we work to achieve greatness the faster we will reach out into our beautiful universe and spread our power. we will rule our solar system and if need be, our galaxy as well. nothing can stop us when we ignore the lazy temptation of evil. my son, if he agrees, will proceed with a similar belief and share his new and improved ideas with his family and so on forever. but beliefs are not the driving force of humanity, we are. maybe we will be destroyed and if so, shame on us. shame on us for wasting time on evil when we could have acknowledged our small presence in this universe and done something to strengthen it. to ensure our safety no matter what.
who knows... it's such a great question.
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 am » by Dj637


ordell wrote:we can't tell the future but i can tell you what i believe. i believe that mankind will overcome all forms of evil and the harder we work to achieve greatness the faster we will reach out into our beautiful universe and spread our power. we will rule our solar system and if need be, our galaxy as well. nothing can stop us when we ignore the lazy temptation of evil. my son, if he agrees, will proceed with a similar belief and share his new and improved ideas with his family and so on forever. but beliefs are not the driving force of humanity, we are. maybe we will be destroyed and if so, shame on us. shame on us for wasting time on evil when we could have acknowledged our small presence in this universe and done something to strengthen it. to ensure our safety no matter what.
who knows... it's such a great question.


Nice..

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook