What Is The U.S Government Hiding On Nikola Tesla?

Writer

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 am » by Spacejunkie

Did the U.S. government steal Tesla‘s technology? When impoverished inventor Nikola Tesla died in New York City, the U.S. government confiscated his notes. Why? Were they trying to steal his technology? Did they ever relinquish the notes?

How long does it take the U.S government to release his notes? Tesla died in 1943, it has been more than 50 years...

Just a conspiracy? I doubt it considering that we are experimenting with his electric tower except that now we just call it H.A.R.P.

Speaking of HARP, has anyone heard more of those strange noises "heard across the globe"? Seems like the phenomenon died off in January 2012...

http://hight3ch.com/what-is-the-u-s-gov ... ola-tesla/

Writer

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 am » by Scepticalsam

Tesla is one of my heros, withoubt doubt his inventions/discoveries were both hidden and stolen, eventually he has been credited with inventing both radio and radar, the famous flourescent tube picture cleary demonstrates wireless transmission, and to this day Edison is seen as the great pioneer of electricity...and we all know he just plain was not, if we'd follwed Edisons path 99% of todays electronics just could not have been made.
Tesla was 100 years ahead of his time and I think the then powers at be were terrified of this genius.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 am » by Mrmcnuggets

the strange sounds heard across the world are debunked, and they so happen to be magically linked on Raels sermons page
http://www.ra-el.org/sermons.html

Which just adds to the fact, that this guy is a sham, and people are going to soon be sending him millions, to save them. For sounds that no one, OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE that should of heard it, did. :lol:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv