What is this Object Photographed over Canadian Lake?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:12 am » by Cornbread714

I got a rod for you Pindz. It's actually a gay cop rod, just the kind you like... big like a car...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:13 am » by Pindz

looks like a billiard stick :lol:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 am » by Spock

Maybe in the Czech Republic you have not seen the shows that have mimicked how rods can come up in video, being nothing more than insects and moths.

I used to be a believer and when I saw the explanation for them I had a sad feeling.

But not only do I no longer believe in rods, I have to say that image is most likely a toy or pool stick.

CornBread made a good statement about there not being a refelction. I guess I could see it either way. But on the zoomed in version you can see the aura which is pixelated against the background. So if it is 2 pictures put together, the person would need to be pretty damn good at a masking program - however, the "rod" image seems to have a sharpen filter applied to it extremley high by itself, where the background remains smooth and blurred.

There is no motion blur to the object, which is suspect, because if it is moving it would have a motion blur - which makes me think the item was slowly tossed and the camera was set to a full daylight setting to capture something fast. If it had been a professional camera then we would have detail.

I guess the only logical explanation I can give is that it is an invisible angel standing in the lake with his sword drawn.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 am » by Pindz

i am not saying that on this photo is a ROD or this photo is real

i say RODS are Real , some of them are long like car some of them are longer than boeing 747 and they fly with enormous speed right above our heads and you can catch them on camera ( i actually posted here proof )

and i dont believe any "insect" theories about RODS that have been presented on internet
Last edited by Pindz on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am, edited 4 times in total.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 am » by Snutz

cornbread714 wrote:I got a rod for you Pindz. It's actually a gay cop rod, just the kind you like... big like a car...

I just had coke spew out of my nose .... thanks .... :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 am » by bugmenot

snutz wrote: i just had coke spew out of my nose .... thanks .... :lol:

LOL :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:48 am » by -Marduk-

pindz wrote:i have more ... they are absolute real sorry

ehhhh............ cmon Pindz

:lol:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:55 am » by Spock

Can anyone remember what documentary showed how the rod phenomena has taken place?

6 - was it you that said you had seen it too?

I remember we talked about this some time ago.

Believe me Pindz - I wanted to believe. I'll search for the video and so you can take a look.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 am » by Pindz

marduk2012 wrote:ehhhh............ cmon [
pindz wrote:

thats about what you call rods .......... rods are many types ..... you look like you did not even saw the jose´s Rod Trailer ........

Upload to Disclose.tv

look at the Last ROD - I see object longer than parasute - so thats 5 meters probably

SO MY RODS ARE UFOS - CASE CLOSED
Last edited by Pindz on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 2:02 am » by Spock

I saw that Jose Escamilla documentary too - years ago, that had me convinced as well.

Keep an open mind about it. I will too - when we have both documentaries posted, we should compare them.

PreviousNext