What is this Object Photographed over Canadian Lake?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 pm » by Blacky


Heres another!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UtmggKjIXcs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UtmggKjIXcs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
This could be fake!!!
Infact it looks like a load of insect stuck together!! :lol:
The lengths that some people will go to!
Last edited by Blacky on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 pm » by Rizze


Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 pm » by Blacky


brillbilly wrote:
blacky wrote:I do believe in rods but as for that pick it looks like a baseball bat being thrown across the lake??! :cheers:

Thank blacky it so hard to tell, it could be anything but all we need is 1 to be real and the whole world will be turned upside down if the truth is revealed to all for open debate :cheers: Untill then all we can do is view pics and make judgment calls with an open mind,look at my pics that are as they are no fancy cgi just point a cheap digital camera and these rodlike things can be caught on film and can be so many different things and mayby just mayby some real proof will be disclosed.I can only hope. :cheers:


Here Here Brillbilly!
With you all the way on that one!
You have got some cool pics!
Might av move down your end! :lol:
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm » by Pindz


good vid Blacky
heard about NANO PROBES ?


Upload to Disclose.tv


watch the whole nano probe series there is about 5-6 vids
yes , the smallest UFOs are big like apples
dont need to discuss this, because its true :flop:
Last edited by Pindz on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm » by Esoteric


999plan wrote:. As Corn and Spock were discussing in regards to the reflection, or lack there of, let's assume that this "rod" is much closer to the camera than it appears. That could be the reason why there's no reflection. Also, Spock indicated that the object seems clearer than the background. If it was in the foreground, it would be the focus of the camera, and therefore would appear much clearer. If someone else already said this, my apologies. I think it's a match stick ....

Did the girl actually see it over the lake? Maybe I missed that in the write-up ....

:cheers: :sunny:
"999"



yo 999 i agree with you a 100% on this one, it IS a matchstick.
the apparent colors on one end is actually the ignited sulfur head, but it moves with speed trough the air so see no flames.

you can easilly do this yourself, put a match with a right-angle on the scrape part of the matchbox ( dunno wat its called in english ) hold it tight to it with your index finger while holding the matchbox with your middlefinger and thumb of the same hand.
now you can shoot it away far and hard with your other index finger, and it whil fly trough the air ignited.
i do this all the time, they just caught this action on camera!!
who is who, to say what is what?

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:24 pm » by brillbilly



and this is the reason we have to be so carefull with pictures people,whats in the picture can be seen in different ways,good find rizze good find blacky.Any of these when in motion can be rods and a huge cigar shaped ufo that is viewed from a distance can be seen as a rod.i love ufos,cool work peeps :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:28 pm » by Blacky


pindz wrote:good vid Blacky
heard about NANO PROBES ?


Upload to Disclose.tv


watch the whole nano probe series there is about 5-6 vids
yes , the smallest UFOs are big like apples
dont need to discuss this, because its true :flop:


Nice vid Pindz!! :flop:
Havent heard of them before!
Will have to watch the other vids now!
:cheers:
Image

Initiate
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 9:42 pm » by 999plan


brillbilly wrote:im not sure if rods are real creatures or ufos or bugs caught funny with camera but i took this picture and it looks like a pink rod casting a shadow on the cloud,how the hell a bug could cast a shadow on a cloud is out of my depth but look at this pic ,look to the right corner,this is wierd http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/p ... th_shadow/


Brillbilly, thanks for sharing the picture. But respectfully, I'm going to try and pick this one apart. First, the "shadow" appears to be on the underside of the cloud. Check out how the sun's light is hitting the top or back side of the clouds. That would always happen as long as you are observing this from the ground. Now, if you were in a jet flying over this cloud formation, it could be possible for an object like this pink smudge to cast a shadow down below, but then the fallacy here is that you would see the Earth's surface in the background. Clearly, there is no ground so this picture was taken from the ground as you say. So what you call a cast "shadow" is physically impossible due to where the sun is and where you are (the ground) in respect to the these clouds.

So the question becomes what then is the "shadow"? Although the "shadow" is irregularly rectangular, I believe it is either a darker cloud on the front side of the cloud or a rectangular-shaped cloud opening to a darker cloud behind the white cloud. That however would be strange because Nimbus (dark) clouds are usually closer to the ground. Could this "shadow" be a "rod" or cylindrical craft? Possibly, with the detail mildly obscured or inside the cloud.

Now, as far as the "pink smudge" goes ... I'm afraid you need to fess up here. When one takes a little liquid and a pencil erasure to a grayish color, it results in exactly what you have shown here ... a semi-translucent smudge that appears pink in color. Whether you have intentionally doctored this photo or it just happened by accident that maybe the liquid landed or the scuff mark was produced in a seemingly appropriate position, well that's a matter for your own personal conscience.

As for the second photo with the kyte in it, that is more intriguing to me and I'll give it some more consideration. But after doing the above analysis of this first photo and disproving its legitimacy from my perspective, respectfully I am very cautious to believe that this is in some way unaltered.

I apologize if this sounds very harsh, but I'm just telling you what I see, and I believe anyone else with actual photographic experience who would actually examine the photo would come to the same or similar conclusion.

I know you want so much to believe and so do I, but we have to be very truthful and very meticulous with our findings. I challenge you to continue your efforts, but please, only present something that is potentially legit. Be much more critical with your findings. Don't present something just for the mere purpose of some level of recognition. It does you no good in the long run and will be short lived, and challenges your credibility which from that point forward would always be suspect. More importantly though, it supports the claims by the other non-believer side that we are nothing but a bunch of quacks rather than legit truth seeking scientists and observers.

Peace!
:cheers: :sunny:
"999"

P.S. I'm not asking for a public omission (which would be nice) but just truthful findings, OK!

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 pm » by brillbilly


999 thanks for your input on my pictures and let me just state a fact that i have only been on pc for about a year,i dont have any photoshop knowledge as others on here will know.i have a £60 vivitar digital camera,i take pics put them on my windows xp microsoft camera and scanner wizard and download,then in to windows to have a look if i find anythin wierd i take a look,if i dont know what it is i keep and now i know how to put them here thats all i do,but i do use webresizer to get them to the 250kb.i have never tamperd with the pics but my words will meen nothing to people that dont know me.clouds is fine bugs are fine but as for me putting a smug on the lense.please dont think thats my mo.i take 1000s of pictures of the sky as im medicaly retired and stay at home.i take pictures of sundogs and chemtrails/contrails,i have pictures of ufos or lights in trails,please go look please run through a photo shop i have nothing to hide the pics are as they are,thanks :cheers:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 pm » by Cornbread714


brillbilly wrote:999 thanks for your input on my pictures and let me just state a fact that i have only been on pc for about a year,i dont have any photoshop knowledge as others on here will know.i have a £60 vivitar digital camera,i take pics put them on my windows xp microsoft camera and scanner wizard and download,then in to windows to have a look if i find anythin wierd i take a look,if i dont know what it is i keep and now i know how to put them here thats all i do,but i do use webresizer to get them to the 250kb.i have never tamperd with the pics but my words will meen nothing to people that dont know me.clouds is fine bugs are fine but as for me putting a smug on the lense.please dont think thats my mo.i take 1000s of pictures of the sky as im medicaly retired and stay at home.i take pictures of sundogs and chemtrails/contrails,i have pictures of ufos or lights in trails,please go look please run through a photo shop i have nothing to hide the pics are as they are,thanks :cheers:


I believe you, Brill. I don't believe in rods, though. I don't know if they are camera glitches or bugs, but I've not seen anything that makes me think they are anything special.

All you rod-believers, what do you think they are? Alien craft?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook