What is this Object Photographed over Canadian Lake?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:999 thanks for your input on my pictures and let me just state a fact that i have only been on pc for about a year,i dont have any photoshop knowledge as others on here will know.i have a £60 vivitar digital camera,i take pics put them on my windows xp microsoft camera and scanner wizard and download,then in to windows to have a look if i find anythin wierd i take a look,if i dont know what it is i keep and now i know how to put them here thats all i do,but i do use webresizer to get them to the 250kb.i have never tamperd with the pics but my words will meen nothing to people that dont know me.clouds is fine bugs are fine but as for me putting a smug on the lense.please dont think thats my mo.i take 1000s of pictures of the sky as im medicaly retired and stay at home.i take pictures of sundogs and chemtrails/contrails,i have pictures of ufos or lights in trails,please go look please run through a photo shop i have nothing to hide the pics are as they are,thanks :cheers:

I will back you up on that Brillbill!
I know how you are on the pc and we have had to help each other before now so keep the pics coming! :flop: :flop: :flop:
:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm » by 999plan

brillbilly wrote:999 thanks for your input on my pictures and let me just state a fact that i have only been on pc for about a year,i dont have any photoshop knowledge as others on here will know.i have a £60 vivitar digital camera,i take pics put them on my windows xp microsoft camera and scanner wizard and download,then in to windows to have a look if i find anythin wierd i take a look,if i dont know what it is i keep and now i know how to put them here thats all i do,but i do use webresizer to get them to the 250kb.i have never tamperd with the pics but my words will meen nothing to people that dont know me.clouds is fine bugs are fine but as for me putting a smug on the lense.please dont think thats my mo.i take 1000s of pictures of the sky as im medicaly retired and stay at home.i take pictures of sundogs and chemtrails/contrails,i have pictures of ufos or lights in trails,please go look please run through a photo shop i have nothing to hide the pics are as they are,thanks :cheers:

Ok, that being said, and I really have no desire to publicly discredit you or anyone else for that matter ... all I'm saying is that what you call a "shadow" is impossible to be a shadow created by the pink "thing" in the picture. The sun would need to be shining from the ground for that to be possible. Or if we said this was closer to sunset time, the Nibus clouds would show conclusive poof that the light is directly shining on them. This picture does not show that.

Could the "shadow" be something else other than a cloud? Absolutely. What? I have no idea. But the pink "thing" is not producing it as a shadow; that's all I'm saying. Could there have been some pink material like lipstick or makeup on your scanner? That could be, but who knows. Are you very sure that the pink thing is actually within the photo and not just on the surface of the photo? I suggest you double check that. Take a close look under a magnifying glass and make sure there's no defect on the photo surface itself. If there is none and it actually is in the photo, then that tells me that the two objects (the dark "shadow" and the pink "thing") are completely unrelated to each other. They are both there, but than they are at different relative elevations to each other.

I'm just trying to offer you my truthful evaluation of what I see. Another alternative would be to submit the actual photo to a test lab and if they came back that the object is really there, I would change my mind about it just being a smudge. It could be an internal print defect as well so I would suggest having it reprinted again. Keep in mind that reproducibility is one of the main ingredients in proving that something is indeed real.

Those are just some additional suggestions ...

Once again, no finger pointing (I admit I may have jumped the gun a little bit on that without physically seeing the actual photo) so I apologize in that regard. I'm just trying to help you determine what it is or maybe how it was produced. That's all!

Good Luck!
"999"

brillbilly

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm » by brillbilly

thanks cornbread i dont know what it is and if i said ufo that only meens that i cant identify it not that its an alien craft,lol,.i wish i was like some of you guys and could doctor things but im a novice.i dont mind atall having my photos picd and disected but not nice to be told that i my tarnish my name buy putting doctord pics up when i cant yet even get a dam vid up here lol,but all is cool@ 999 all is cool mate,i havnt a clue what it is and if lipstic i would like to know whos as i live alone,i welcome any answers and if its is cotton or a smudge then im happy with that,i did take pictures after that 1 and nothing is on them,i said shadow just as to my perseption and you are right about the sun angles as i was on my patio,but all i know mate is thats on the picture and i have looked at it zoomed and dont have a clue.but thanks for your input :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 pm » by Blacky

999plan wrote:

Ok, that being said, and I really have no desire to publicly discredit you or anyone else for that matter ... all I'm saying is that what you call a "shadow" is impossible to be a shadow created by the pink "thing" in the picture. The sun would need to be shining from the ground for that to be possible. Or if we said this was closer to sunset time, the Nibus clouds would show conclusive poof that the light is directly shining on them. This picture does not show that.

Could the "shadow" be something else other than a cloud? Absolutely. What? I have no idea. But the pink "thing" is not producing it as a shadow; that's all I'm saying. Could there have been some pink material like lipstick or makeup on your scanner? That could be, but who knows. Are you very sure that the pink thing is actually within the photo and not just on the surface of the photo? I suggest you double check that. Take a close look under a magnifying glass and make sure there's no defect on the photo surface itself. If there is none and it actually is in the photo, then that tells me that the two objects (the dark "shadow" and the pink "thing") are completely unrelated to each other. They are both there, but than they are at different relative elevations to each other.

I'm just trying to offer you my truthful evaluation of what I see. Another alternative would be to submit the actual photo to a test lab and if they came back that the object is really there, I would change my mind about it just being a smudge. It could be an internal print defect as well so I would suggest having it reprinted again. Keep in mind that reproducibility is one of the main ingredients in proving that something is indeed real.

Those are just some additional suggestions ...

Once again, no finger pointing (I admit I may have jumped the gun a little bit on that without physically seeing the actual photo) so I apologize in that regard. I'm just trying to help you determine what it is or maybe how it was produced. That's all!

Good Luck!
"999"

I can honestly say that brillbill wouldnt be the type of person to fake his photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but at the end of the day the type of site this is you do have to question the evidence that is put in front of you so fair play to you 999 plan!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 am » by 999plan

blacky wrote:
I can honestly say that brillbill wouldnt be the type of person to fake his photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but at the end of the day the type of site this is you do have to question the evidence that is put in front of you so fair play to you 999 plan!

Absolutely, Blacky, and I do and did retract the harsh tone and inference. Likewise just trying to get at the Truth with a very critical-looking eye. I think we all should continue to do that ... that of course includes me and my stuff as well; that's basically all I'm getting at.

Edit: Keep up the great searching Brill and everyone ... some pics on this site really are unexplainable so that's where the fun really begins ....

:cheers: :sunny:
"999"

Previous