What is With the Big Black Cats?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am » by E6722maj

i think there are a few living wild on the moors here in the uk.

:alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 pm » by Flipper

Black cats in Australia actually have a connection to America from WW2. Some of the US army and the USAF had mascots during this period. It is believed that a few of these mascots either escaped or were set loose when they pulled out of Australia. One or more of the mascots were puma's who have been suspected to have bred. Around NW Queensland there have been many reports of calves and horses being found with there throats torn apart by wild anamils. Some years ago I spent alot of time travelling to properties, mining camps etc. One night the semi I was driving broke down. I walked around 1.5km the way I had come from to a public phone box which was at a railroad camp. The walk back was the most terrorfying walk I have had. I heard something like a cat growling which seemed to be following me. After I got back to the truck a person from a nearby property came out and told me not to walk around in the dark. He believed that there was in fact a puma in the area. Several weeks later there was a story on the news of a some strange animal killing livestock.

Previous