What is wrong in the picture?

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure

Well, somebody up the ladder surely knows, that this is wrong in the fix'n'foxy team. So I tend to agree with dragonlady8. Deliberate disinfo.

It's all good Darryl. :D

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm » by Darrylmckay

Count_E.R.Measure wrote:Well, somebody up the ladder surely knows, that this is wrong in the fix'n'foxy team. So I tend to agree with dragonlady8. Deliberate disinfo.

No, they really are just imbeciles, Murdoch has a policy of only hiring people with an IQ smaller than his, that dosnt leave them with a lot of choice.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 pm » by Blacky

Count_E.R.Measure wrote:Well, somebody up the ladder surely knows, that this is wrong in the fix'n'foxy team. So I tend to agree with dragonlady8. Deliberate disinfo.

Why take the attention off Iraq??????
Dont get it?????
the damage has already been done there!
Theres no reason for them to do so, therefore its just probably a stupid error on their part because they dont know what countries are in the middle east or if they do then they obviously dont know where they are!!!

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 5:27 pm » by Soldierboy

blacky wrote:

Why take the attention off Iraq??????
Dont get it?????
the damage has already been done there!
Theres no reason for them to do so, therefore its just probably a stupid error on their part because they dont know what countries are in the middle east or if they do then they obviously dont know where they are!!!

the bitch is they hardly report anything about Iraq or afgan any more. just a snippit here and a snippit there. the boys and girls of the military die and they dont even give them 2 minutes for thier sacrafices. FUCK THE MEDIA!!!
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 5:33 pm » by Spock

It's not a big deal. The nations were simply "elevated" from the map to highlight them. I've done the same thing with U.S. states in graphics, where I will pull the state up and give it a drop shadow, the perspective shows the area as being elevated and hovering.

They fucked up the labeling and put Egypt where Iraq is. Some idiot on a deadline.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Not only foxies..... this was during french riots 2006..how can they make such a mistake????

CNN France

real France

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 pm » by Daemonfoe

Possibly it's foreshadowing...

Hehe, here is a fun extreme situation. Let's just pretend. News anchors and news planners are all lizard people. They have a different set of news that is just for them. The news planners often get confused with their up to date news/geography, and what they're supposed to be showing us. They forget what our up to date geography is. You following me? We think we know what the actual country borders are, but in reality they are different. What we are seeing is a mistake in the creation of the illusion they create for us.

(I don't believe in lizard people, but the scenario makes sense.)

:)

@Marduk - I can't stand those videos. They go around asking poeple questions, and only show you what the morons say. They cut out hours and hours of correct answers. The same shit could be done with any other country. Granted, there are some dumbasses here, but it's not like we all can't think of a country that starts with U, and forget what the fuck the Vietnam war was.

It's humorous at first, but then it starts to eat your soul after a while.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 6:11 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure

Very good Marduk, I liked that one most:

Al-Qaeda is a wing of the Masonic Order

Children, drunks and ole people are telling the truth, right.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 6:12 pm » by -Marduk-

daemonfoe wrote:@Marduk - I can't stand those videos. They go around asking poeple questions, and only show you what the morons say. They cut out hours and hours of correct answers. The same shit could be done with any other country.

:cheers:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext