What Is Wrong With ____

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:56 am » by Redwoodrick

theduck wrote:This is in off-topic that's why man, off-top doesn't show up on the front page.

No names in thread titles either man... its well against the rules end just asking for trouble...

I won't nuke this but I'll remove the name...

Um..okay..I found other posts with his name but I guess I do see your point.Thanx for cluing me in on the off topic part-sorry no offense.Thanx for not killing the thread.
To arbitrarily call someone whose family background and history you do not know a pedophile is beyond harassment and flaming.It is ignorant,emotionally charged and dangerous.Anonymity should not protect these things and it should not be tolerated in casual use targeting authors of threads you disagree with.People who engage in this behavoir and are not cautioned or censured by the rules of forum should not expect protection for the sanctity of their screennames in my opinion.
Thank you for the information and for leaving the thread up for others to comment and or vent..
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 am » by Aragajag

Can you post the thread he said it on so I can see it and he will get some time out as I have already said.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 am » by TheDuck

Report the post and yeah there are other posts from a while ago with named threads but they caused too much trouble so we decided to draw a line and put a stop to it :wink:

Ignore him and just report, no need to fuel the fire, it'll be dealt with :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 am » by Redwoodrick

aragajag wrote:Can you post the thread he said it on so I can see it and he will get some time out as I have already said.

pindz
Post subject: Re: UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oc
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 am » by TheDuck

Use the little exclamation mark button in the thread and it will flash up on the mod board then we can go from there, much easier.

Just smashed someones pocket aces with my QJo HAHA! :D
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 am » by Daemonfoe

It's tolerated because his insults are so outrageously hilariously ridiculous that if you take them seriously there has to be something wrong with you.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:11 am » by Redwoodrick

Done.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 am » by Tjahzi

i'll join the movement :mrgreen:

to me pindz is just some :badair: and prolly here cuz:

a) he's always doped up and just goes about doing things
b) a lowlife
c) troll!
d) cointel

don't really care what he is, as long as he stays away :)

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:23 am » by Redwoodrick

daemonfoe wrote:It's tolerated because his insults are so outrageously hilariously ridiculous that if you take them seriously there has to be something wrong with you.

....Yes..I can see that part,and in that spirit,if he calls me a cocksucker or a dis info agent or cointelpro(pushing it tho) I will laugh at him.But to run around calling people pedophiles is beyond the boundaries of reasonably acceptable behavour,even from psych cases such as himself.If there are no lines drawn there, what is to stop this from turning into a complete no holds barred shit slinging jamboree?
His videos should not get him a pass to be the only one allowed to shit all over everyone else and get away with it imo.

PreviousNext